Yeah it’s a Malawi and Thai cross 100% Sativas. I’m gonna make some cobs and 🫙 jar the rest. That Devil’s tit sounds like something I would love ❤️ try. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Nice. I'd love to try my hand at cobs. Perhaps one day 🍀

Nice. I'd love to try my hand at cobs. Perhaps one day 🍀
Ace makes Golden Tiger and a lot more Sativas and Indicas. But I found another breeder that has some of the most landrace strains that I’ve seen. But they’re a little pricey. The landrace team. com, you should check them out I think 🤔 you’ll be surprised 😮. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ace makes Golden Tiger and a lot more Sativas and Indicas. But I found another breeder that has some of the most landrace strains that I’ve seen. But they’re a little pricey. The landrace team. com, you should check them out I think 🤔 you’ll be surprised 😮. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Thank you, I know Ace and it's good to know about other suppliers too but I have no need really. I have grown and have access to some of the best landrace genetics in the world from a local outfit :fastwinky:.

Here is something that I can call a win win situation.

Last year I won a journal of the month award and @Herbies Seeds sponsored part of the prize. They sent me these Gelato auto seeds that I have just grown. I have had the Gelato auto 1 plant in a jar for a week and a half and I was tempted to take an early tester. Well I am impressed. The flavour is good so far and I am very high after smoking this little popcorn nug. Thank you Herbies. This is a most delicious and potent strain and I highly recommend it to fellow growers! It's a winner. Like how high am I? very high!

And of course I couldn't have done it without my fabulous @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights. I'm really impressed that two XS1500 Pros brought 3 plants home in 3 months and have two more started. Thank you Vipar Spectra Val!
Why I call this a win win is that I have had the joy of the grow whilst demonstrating the lights and now I am enjoying the tremendous high that has been made possible by our sponsors. I can honestly say that one of these lights will grow you a healthy auto plant, and two will grow you three!

The quality of the weed is excellent. Great genetics and great lights. I hope that lots of people will read this and consider using the XS 1500 Pro to grow!

A badly lit but nonetheless pretty little popcorn nugget :love:

:passitleft:
It's our pleasure to cooperate with you and thanks for your support and for your great job. VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has an optical lens design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields. 💪
Two of my favorite Sponsors,@ViparSpectra and @Herbies Seeds. Imo they are the best in the business. Congrats on your nomination CR. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Haha, glad to hear that, thank you, Bro.
Oi! I haven't seen it as different. Do you? My soil is rich with what they want after years of repeatedly amending and reusing it. Their composted roots included. That leaves them with needing calcium and magnesium that they aren't able to access from the soil in this method so far. That's where the cal/mag comes in. This grow has seen nothing else but incredible light from @ViparSpectra , and cal/mag and ro water ,
Thank you for approving our lights. lol
Flash photography showing the buds after snipping two weeks in a row for backbuilding. Another snip is due on Monday.

She is really pretty, and those buds look yummy.

Your autos are going really nice Carmen and congrats on those top quality Viparspectra lights. I really like your new avatar pic too, it's got that cool fun light hearted 70's graphics vibe about it. Reminds me of this short clip which I love similarly for the graphics and the song; Rainy Daze - That Acapulco Gold

It's our pleasure to cooperate with you and thanks for your support and for your great job. VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has an optical lens design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields. 💪

Haha, glad to hear that, thank you, Bro.

Thank you for approving our lights. lol

She is really pretty, and those buds look yummy.
Thank you Valerie :)
Your autos are going really nice Carmen and congrats on those top quality Viparspectra lights. I really like your new avatar pic too, it's got that cool fun light hearted 70's graphics vibe about it. Reminds me of this short clip which I love similarly for the graphics and the song; Rainy Daze - That Acapulco Gold
Thank you Stunger! I love the graphics in this video, very cool. I was a child of the sixties and seventies, so am greatly influenced by the music and ethos of the times.

Yes, I learned on my last grow and from watching others that calcium and magnesium will need help in a LOS SIP so I started from day one.
Perhaps that is the secret. Thank you. I will remember that.

I hope to get 1/3rd Lb. looks great, is it cheesy smelling or taste? I figure as big as my 3 Frosted Skywalker's grew I'd get a Lb. off this 3 plant auto run, another week or so we'll find out. SSgrower
I haven't smoked a tester yet. I have a small one ready for later. I am not smelling cheese yet though. It will possibly come through in cure. I have two weeks of burping before sealing the jar, so I guess I won't know for a while. I've been waiting for a gummy to kick in. I have a high tolerance I think. I will crush up this tester and smoke it then let you know :)

I haven't smoked a tester yet. I have a small one ready for later. I am not smelling cheese yet though. It will possibly come through in cure. I have two weeks of burping before sealing the jar, so I guess I won't know for a while. I've been waiting for a gummy to kick in. I have a high tolerance I think. I will crush up this tester and smoke it then let you know :)
I smoked a tester. I went from a baseline of 0, meaning not yet high for the day, sloooowly up to about a 5 so far. That's not bad. It's not as potent as the Gelato but it'll do. It was very green and the flavours were just of green weed, nothing more that I could pick up. It's a very pleasant all over stone, head and body. I still feel 100 % productive and clear headed, but I feel relaxed and buzzed. This feels like it will be a good smoke for a work day. Mind you, that was a one hitter and the stone crept up a notch already.

Here is a pic of the popcorn bud I crushed up. I think it may have been slightly too green for the picking as it looks like there are some clear trichomes. The bigger buds may have a different effect then, because the trichomes were mostly cloudy with some amber at harvest.

5 oz's from any auto is magical! Beautiful weight and buds look perfect! My auto top weight is less! :thumb: :woohoo:
Thank you Otter. I weighed several times over to get the weight in grams and then did a conversion online to get the oz's. I was a bit surprised it was that much :) I could see it was a lot more than usual but it is a nice surprise. I am so impressed with the XS 1500 Pro. I hope that people can see its tremendous value :cheer: @ViparSpectra :cheer:

Wow Carmen! Great recovery and harvest! Those colors!😍 Nice haul too! Well done Girl!❤️👊

My rootballs came out very similar to yours. I just finished the rootopsy and will post them in Geespot later today.
Thank you Gee man :)
I can't wait to see your roots. There is a mat of roots in the bottom of the bag the Gelato auto 1 was in. That lot must have ripped off the rest of the root ball when I yanked it out of the bag post harvest. The bottom was more matted that I realized when I first noted the appearance of those roots.
I'll look in at the Geespot when I see the notification :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom