XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light By ViparSpectra Grows A Bucket Of Clones

SCHEDULING UPDATE

Good day everyone!
It's time to look to the summer run and firing up the SIP in the 3 x 3 and soon the 4 x 4 running the @ViparSpectra KS5000 light will need 4 new prospects!

Timing is everything. I won't go in the ground before June hits so I need some time to sex these before then. I'll be starting these regular seeds under the XS1500 Pro set to 12/12 for the first 10 days to encourage early sexing, thanks for bringing that to us @Keffka !, We'll know sex in 30 days give or take 3 days so says "The Rev" who is back writing at Skunk again after a long time out btw.

That gives me April for out of the soil so a few days to sprout.......today being the 17th. I need to get these sprouted by the 30th. I have about 10 days to get my stuff together.

This light's going in the 3 x 3 to get us started and here's the choices.
All in clear plastic are regular seeds. The partial card above is incognito and is feminized seeds that can wait for a while. More later on them!

The show is almost on the road! There's 4 new to me cultivars to try and I'm as giddy as a pelican in a coy pond to try em out in their SIP pots in this Vipar environment!

It was hard. I had to eliminate. I thought you should rather keep the Runtz ones for a separate project. Maybe sprout them and hope for a breeding pair? Red Sky x Runtz Muffin sounds super cool. I wonder what it's like.

It was hard. I had to eliminate. I thought you should rather keep the Runtz ones for a separate project. Maybe sprout them and hope for a breeding pair? Red Sky x Runtz Muffin sounds super cool. I wonder what it's like.
I've only experienced Blue Dream cbd x stankberry which I call Otters Dream, and more recently Cherries DubeLee. I think your pick of Red Sky x Runtz Muffin could be a super indica! I've seen another member grow Northern Lights X Stankberry and it came out great! I'm getting crazy over the coming grow! New cultivars, new SIP pots, great light, I'm happy about it all!

If we're voting, I'm voting for Northern Stank and Skunk Stank. Mostly because of the names. :)
This is unexpected fun! That's what we're here for! Why not mind play with weed names if we're inclined! @Maritimer and crew coined Northern Lights x Stankberry = Northern Stank

I don't know how much pollen I'm going to let fly, depending on any males I get and if I want to get involved this run. Maybe not. I'm going to mix some sts to change the african seeds to see if I can establish a small sativa preservation.

SCHEDULING UPDATE

Good day everyone!
It's time to look to the summer run and firing up the SIP in the 3 x 3 and soon the 4 x 4 running the @ViparSpectra KS5000 light will need 4 new prospects!

Timing is everything. I won't go in the ground before June hits so I need some time to sex these before then. I'll be starting these regular seeds under the XS1500 Pro set to 12/12 for the first 10 days to encourage early sexing, thanks for bringing that to us @Keffka !, We'll know sex in 30 days give or take 3 days so says "The Rev" who is back writing at Skunk again after a long time out btw.

That gives me April for out of the soil so a few days to sprout.......today being the 17th. I need to get these sprouted by the 30th. I have about 10 days to get my stuff together.

This light's going in the 3 x 3 to get us started and here's the choices.
All in clear plastic are regular seeds. The partial card above is incognito and is feminized seeds that can wait for a while. More later on them!

The show is almost on the road! There's 4 new to me cultivars to try and I'm as giddy as a pelican in a coy pond to try em out in their SIP pots in this Vipar environment!
I recognize and authenticate the breeders penmanship. :love:

Back
Top Bottom