Jungle Joe 2.0 - ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

I feel like a bad caretaker when I let my little girl starve like that. She hasn't fallen over...yet, so I won't freak out at the moment. I'm sure glad to have your insight on the situation, left to my own devices I might well have overdosed her on love...

A little while ago you asked me how my life is... it's good right now.
I came into some money recently (can't give details per the NDA, but suffice to say I'm flush) so I put 80% in the bank, and I'm buying a whole lot of stuff to replace what I lost in the flood. That being said, I'm going to be the grow shop's best customer for a while lol, and I will need this stuff eventually so why not.
Make me so happy for you. This is your one chance at a leg up. Spend it wisely. Keep it in the bank.

Ole mate in the grow shop is just gonna load you up and complicate your grow with shit you don’t need. That what I think anyway. My hydro guy used to fuck me in the arse every visit my first 6 months of growing.
You and your beautiful girls have a wonderful day T, and I'm super glad your bum is okay...
Thanks Joe. You too. And me too :)

I've been thinking about what might be causing the yellow leaves, and what she might be needing, and I've come to the conclusion that either she's run out of food in the soil, or the pH of the water I'm using is too high. I've been using the filtered town supply from the water station in town, (the tap water has chlorine in it so no good) and the pH of the filtered water is 8. I haven't been checking, even though I just got a new bluelab pH pen... dumbass.
This time I pH'd the water to 6, after I added aunty Jane's, flavour saviour, and guano. Hopefully I can get her back on track. We'll see.

IMG20230924125309.jpg

IMG20230924125314.jpg

I’ll say it again lol. Don’t overcomplicate it. Seeds are designed to live. They want to thrive. I think often less is more. The more I see growers add, the more problems they seem to inherit.

In my opinion the worst person to get grow advice from is your hydro shop dude. He wants to push product. He’s basically a hairdresser for plants. You go in just wanting a simple trim and you walk out broke with a basket full of shit you don’t really need.

IMG_9626.jpeg

I’ll say it again lol. Don’t overcomplicate it. Seeds are designed to live. They want to thrive. I think often less is more. The more I see growers add, the more problems they seem to inherit.

In my opinion the worst person to get grow advice from is your hydro shop dude. He wants to push product. He’s basically a hairdresser for plants. You go in just wanting a simple trim and you walk out broke with a basket full of shit you don’t really need.

IMG_9626.jpeg
Yeah na bro, :passitleft:
he's not selling me anything at all (well technically he is, so I'll give you that one lol), but he's got stuff in his shop I want to buy.
I haven't talked to him about growing anything at all, because you're right about what he wants Trala, he just wants to make money off me. I know that. I'm just replacing what I lost in the flood because I can now since I got a few bucks...

I won't ever talk to this new dude about anything, specifically because he's a salesman, and likely knows absolutely nothing about cannabis growing at all, considering he put together the pot I bought upside down hahaha 🤣.

Now the guy that ran the shop in the flood zone, he was the real deal know-it-all, always willing to talk, listen, explain, prove his position etc. He had degrees and shit, went to school or whatever about growing and science stuff about plants Yada Yada, you know what I mean. I enjoyed talking with him about growing cannabis. He's sorely missed, and if he sees this, cos you never know, thanks my 'grow bro', you know who you are.

Anyway, I've mostly got what I wanted now, I'll get another bag of soil and maybe some amendments as well, and while I'm there I'll probably impulse buy a few more goodies lol, just cos I can. And don't worry about me going broke either T, I assure you I have plenty of impulse buys in the future, thanks to the courtesy of the C******c C****h helping me out with my financial situation, after the courts forced them to do so of course.

Omg I wish I’d been warned lol! My hydro guy spent my first 6 months of growing arse fucking me!
Can't have been that bad if the doc just said your arse was fine...

Little Miss Wookie seems to be looking a little better today, her leaves are more upright and her colour has improved slightly, in the next few days we'll know for sure. Hopefully it was just the pH...

IMG20230925192451.jpg

IMG20230925192527.jpg

IMG_9626.jpeg
That's a very real example you're giving. It happened to me.

Little Wookie is doing okay. She's not thriving like I want, but her buds are getting bigger.
I gave her another dose of Guano and aunty's stuff at pH 6.3
Hopefully we'll get some decent nugs if all goes well.

IMG20230929095221.jpg

IMG20230929095229.jpg

IMG20230929095235.jpg

IMG20230929095242.jpg

So I'm pretty sure everyone has heard of 'green fairy's, you know, the people who help patients obtain their medication when the system fails them. Well I'm officially a 'green fairy'. My friend was given a prescription for a CBD spray. He was ecstatic to finally get the relief he needed, legally, and he got his little spray bottle of CBD for $180 (ripoff). He had an allergic reaction as soon as he tried it. He can't use the stuff, might as well throw it away. Anyway he called me and asked if I would help him to get some real flower since he's never had an allergic reaction to the real thing. Funny that.
So I gave him a handful out of my bag, and I'm going to get him some good quality, top notch weed.
Just glad I can help a friend in need...

A little story...
So I'm sitting here, stoned immaculate, chilling, watching the goings-on outside on my 4k camera system. There's a concert happening right now, literally 500 feet away from my abode. I'm listening to the band, (damn good music too) and there's two cop cars right outside my window arresting a drunk guy, and his Mrs (I assume) is getting in the cops way, drunk and stupid lol. I'm sitting here watching all this on the big screen, growing weed and vaping hard right next to them, if only they knew :rofl:

A small bowl...
IMG20230930195758.jpg

Grind, grind...
IMG20230930195835.jpg

Fill bowl to halfway...
IMG20230930195944.jpg

Lid...
IMG20230930200017.jpg

Ready, set, blow...
IMG20230930200507.jpg

Have a great day everyone, that includes you, you know who you are, wink wink, nudge nudge... love ya.

All things being equal, I feel the colour is on the improve. 🤞
Thanks Stunger, I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to get ahead of myself. I added a little bit of the guano that's hgher in nitrogen last watering. I'm thinking that and the pH being better now...

Back
Top Bottom