Screenshot (784).png

Good morning! I am posting an update on the Gelato auto 2 today. I opened up the branches to let in more light and air. I put in some training hooks to keep the branches apart. The plant takes 2 L of water every 2 days. It's 89 days old and has been in flower for 39. The buds are responding well to the backbuilding snips. Flowers are looking frosty!

I hope you have a good day / night. It is Sunday morning here.

Screenshot (784).png

Good morning! I am posting an update on the Gelato auto 2 today. I opened up the branches to let in more light and air. I put in some training hooks to keep the branches apart. The plant takes 2 L of water every 2 days. It's 89 days old and has been in flower for 39. The buds are responding well to the backbuilding snips. Flowers are looking frosty!

Looking good, just got out of trim jail> Still got 1 more to go Pics are in my album

Looking good, just got out of trim jail> Still got 1 more to go Pics are in my album
Nice! You must be relieved. Your link is not working and I don't know which one to use in your signature. Please link again.

Nice! You must be relieved. Your link is not working and I don't know which one to use in your signature. Please link again.
Fixed it No Not looking forward to tomorrow
Just hover over a person's name & click on photos to see a members photos

Thank you Otter. I weighed several times over to get the weight in grams and then did a conversion online to get the oz's. I was a bit surprised it was that much :) I could see it was a lot more than usual but it is a nice surprise. I am so impressed with the XS 1500 Pro. I hope that people can see its tremendous value :cheer: @ViparSpectra :cheer:
Isn’t that @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro amazing CR 🤩? I was also very impressed with the light 💡. It made me a true believer of @ViparSpectra quality line of products. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Screenshot (784).png

Nice work CR 👍 that’s a nice looking 👀 lady. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Isn’t that @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro amazing CR 🤩? I was also very impressed with the light 💡. It made me a true believer of @ViparSpectra quality line of products. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
As I say, I believe I can attribute my larger than usual Parmesan auto harvest to the lights and their excellent PAR distribution described so perfectly by Valerie yesterday when she described the optical lens.
I hope for my next to be a trouble free grow and see even further improvements.
Yes, I am sold on the light's fabulous features. I hope that others will be inspired to purchase one or more and give them a go! :thumb:

For Viparspectra to R&D an old lens attribute and redesign them to work on Todays diodes was genius. Carmen you done well so enjoy the dry&cure, Cheers SSgrower
Thank you SSg :)

I'm pleased to be able to say that my Parmesan makes me high ;). I have just had a tester and it tasted good even though it hasn't cured yet, and the stone crept up on me. It's effective and that's great. The stuff I bought is so weak compared with this. That makes me feel the grow was a success. Cool, a nice indica stone. It's a strong one. I have a lot of it so I am very pleased it hits the spot. :passitleft:

I'm pleased to be able to say that my Parmesan makes me high ;). I have just had a tester and it tasted good even though it hasn't cured yet, and the stone crept up on me. It's effective and that's great. The stuff I bought is so weak compared with this. That makes me feel the grow was a success. Cool, a nice indica stone. It's a strong one. I have a lot of it so I am very pleased it hits the spot. :passitleft:
I am pleased to hear you say it, especially since you have so much on hand!

Congrats on a great 2nd takedown. Sounds like your challenge now is to stay lucid long enough to get that last one down. It won't be easy but I have faith that you can do it! :)

I am pleased to hear you say it, especially since you have so much on hand!

Congrats on a great 2nd takedown. Sounds like your challenge now is to stay lucid long enough to get that last one down. It won't be easy but I have faith that you can do it! :)
Thank you for your faith in me GDB! :passitleft:This plant has been trouble free so far 🤞 I keep trying for numbly lucid.

It's my turn to have insomnia and make after midnight postings. I would say my Gelato is close to done. How much longer do you think I have? I had hoped to squeeze in a drought but I'm not sure this plant has enough time for that. My previous Gelato plant was harvested at 46 days of flower, if that means anything. Please advise. Do I have time to drought or not?

It's my turn to have insomnia and make after midnight postings. I would say my Gelato is close to done. How much longer do you think I have? I had hoped to squeeze in a drought but I'm not sure this plant has enough time for that. My previous Gelato plant was harvested at 46 days of flower, if that means anything. Please advise. Do I have time to drought or not?

Hey GDB, I am trying to make a post responding to your posts and there is a glitch in the system, not letting me "reply" or "quote". Maybe it's the same glitch you experienced when you posted I wonder 🤔

1695693259896.png

Back
Top Bottom