Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

haul.jpg

5.5 Ounces in the bags.

I actually don't believe weed should be sold. Herb is the healing of the nation.
I know where your coming from. :hmmmm: I give a lot away but I wish there was a better system in place to trade it.:hmmmm: I always envisioned a kind of Coop/flea market where people could trade their crops. i grow a pound and trade 3/4 of it, an ounce or quarter pound at a time for other growers strains. :) Grow 4 strains a year and make trades for many other strains. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I do believe in capitalism. It's got it's problems but IMO there's nothing even close to it's benefits. People tend to make their choices with regard to their own interest.:bong:

I know where your coming from. :hmmmm: I give a lot away but I wish there was a better system in place to trade it.:hmmmm: I always envisioned a kind of Coop/flea market where people could trade their crops. i grow a pound and trade 3/4 of it, an ounce or quarter pound at a time for other growers strains. :) Grow 4 strains a year and make trades for many other strains. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I do believe in capitalism. It's got it's problems but IMO there's nothing even close to it's benefits. People tend to make their choices with regard to their own interest.:bong:
You ever hear about the Secret Session in LA? Not so secret anymore, but it was basically a secret invite only farmers market for ganja growers. All it takes is one brave soul with connections to make magic happen.

I do a similar thing to you. I give lots away, use some for barter, and consume enough to keep an elephant higher than a giraffes... you get the idea.

The time has come to start thinking about the next grow. What do you think, should we run some untested Braddah Waiheesohai crosses (Durban Poison x Scooby Snacks, Dolato x Purple Skunk Dog, Somoas x Purple Skunk Dog)? Or stick with elite genetics from the seedbanks (Ethos-Purple Sunset, Inhouse-Platinum Silky Johnson)?

Not the Silky Johnson, Braddah. Too hard to comment on. :)

The time has come to start thinking about the next grow. What do you think, should we run some untested Braddah Waiheesohai crosses (Durban Poison x Scooby Snacks, Dolato x Purple Skunk Dog, Somoas x Purple Skunk Dog)? Or stick with elite genetics from the seedbanks (Ethos-Purple Sunset, Inhouse-Platinum Silky Johnson)?
I vote for the untested Braddah Waiheesohai crosses (Durban Poison x Scooby Snacks, Dolato x Purple Skunk Dog, Somoas x Purple Skunk Dog), maybe they'll surprise us. lol

I vote for the untested Braddah Waiheesohai crosses (Durban Poison x Scooby Snacks, Dolato x Purple Skunk Dog, Somoas x Purple Skunk Dog), maybe they'll surprise us. lol
The unkown underdogs have it! I'll be gone for a few weeks on a sailing trip. Be back for a smoke report and to close this journal out.

Stay stoned friends.

Back
Top Bottom