ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO Atomic Jelly Grow

Thanks for the tag, that setup is awesome.

nice beginning. like the graphics.

a 1gal pot should fill the 2x2 decent. 3 or 4 2L buckets would also do well.
have you got a feeding schedule in mind ?
Thanks bluter. One of my Hempy senseis in the house.

I thought about 4 smaller containers, but really wanted to try out this new system where I'll be mixing feed for 2 or 3 days at a time in a 5 gallon bucket, then letting a pump and timer do the fertigation work for me. As it's a new thing I wanted to KISS.

I'm using Prescription Blend again, as I've got a set left from Aprils NOM contest. Open to advice and recommendations on schedule. Thanks bro.

I'm supposed to be working, but I'll take time to check this out. Nice setup homeboy.
I started a new job recently. On my second day the owner leaned in close and whispered to me. "You know we have a VERY strict drug policy here."

I immediately started planning my exit strategy, until after a brief pause he continued... "If you don't do drugs you can't work here!" Turns out the dude keeps a bong in his car.

My kinda workplace. Welcome brother.

Thanks bluter. One of my Hempy senseis in the house.

I thought about 4 smaller containers, but really wanted to try out this new system where I'll be mixing feed for 2 or 3 days at a time in a 5 gallon bucket, then letting a pump and timer do the fertigation work for me. As it's a new thing I wanted to KISS.

I'm using Prescription Blend again, as I've got a set left from Aprils NOM contest. Open to advice and recommendations on schedule. Thanks bro.

have you got a plan for ph ?

a lot of nutes aren't picky, and hempy adapts, but straight perlite can be pissy. running from a central res can bring ph into the convo even more so.

in salt based nutes hydro ph is strictly observed, in "vegan" and "organic" there is more latitude with media. the feeding schedule changes a touch too. i'm not sure exactly where PB sits on the spectrum in relation.

a lot of nutes aren't picky, and hempy adapts, but straight perlite can be pissy. running from a central res can bring ph into the convo even more so.

in salt based nutes hydro ph is strictly observed, in "vegan" and "organic" there is more latitude. the feeding schedule changes a touch too. i'm not sure exactly where PB sits on the spectrum.
I used PB on my last grow, and several times had to mix up 10-15 gallons of feed for my partner to fertigate with when I went out of town.

We found that the PH did drift a bit, but stayed within range and the plants stayed pretty happy.
I'm not planning on mixing up more than 3 or 4 gallons at a time (depending on fertigation frequency), and checking PH daily.

Mostly hoping to only have to mix every 3 days or so through the whole grow, and make it easy to fertigate once the canopy is established as space will be tight in the 2'x2' and I'm prone to breaking stuff in small spaces.

I used PB on my last grow, and several times had to mix up 10-15 gallons of feed for my partner to fertigate with when I went out of town.

We found that the PH did drift a bit, but stayed within range and the plants stayed pretty happy.
I'm not planning on mixing up more than 3 or 4 gallons at a time (depending on fertigation frequency), and checking PH daily.

Mostly hoping to only have to mix every 3 days or so through the whole grow, and make it easy to fertigate once the canopy is established as space will be tight in the 2'x2' and I'm prone to breaking stuff in small spaces.

nice. sounds "vegan" ?

feeding frequency / amount per feed / total ppm, will change throughout the grow, similar to coco, but not as steep. be sure to keep it in account.

nice. sounds "vegan" ?

feeding frequency / amount per feed / total ppm, will change throughout the grow, similar to coco, but not as steep. be sure to keep it in account.
Will do, and fantastic advice. I need those reminders.

One thing I love about hempy though is how easy it is to reset when things start going awry. Give em a nice warm water and peroxide flush or two and it's back to square 1.

post header.png

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg

The Atomic Jelly seed was floated in a cup of warm water in the dark tent. 16 hours later she sprouted and was tucked into a bed of small perlite and the light was turned on at full blast to provide heat from above. This morning she is starting to break the surface, turned the light down to 50%.

in salt based nutes hydro ph is strictly observed, in "vegan" and "organic" there is more latitude with media. the feeding schedule changes a touch too. i'm not sure exactly where PB sits on the spectrum in relation.
From PB site:

post header.png

liftoff.jpg
closeup.jpg

And we have lift-off. The Atomic Jelly is out of the perlite and starting to open up. I'm monitoring the water level in the cup and topping off with RO water @ PH 6.5 as needed. Once the roots hit the reservoir and we start seeing leaf development I'll start introducing feed with the water.

Back
Top Bottom