Hello fellow growers, I'm starting a new journal with the support of @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO and KS5000 it will be one journal divided into two tents. In one 2.5x2.5 tent I will start with five plants with the XS1500 PRO and they will continue to a 5x5 tent with the KS5000. All the plants will grow in the ground as is my custom and will grow in SIP buckets because I think it's a great way to make your life easier with watering. For someone as lazy as me😉

Hello everyone I would like to invite you to my new grow with Nuka Seeds and I will be growing the PARADOX strain.
IMG_20230721_194536.jpg

Today I put 5 seeds in water and we will wait to see what happens, I will leave them soaked for 24 hours and then transfer them to a napkin
IMG_20230721_213925.jpg

I'd also like to invite @ViparSpectra, @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @HashFart, @StoneOtter, @Emilya Green, @KeithLemon, @NickHardy, @ReservoirDog, @Grand Daddy Black, @Verbalist to the diary, and feel free to bring more members 😉

So, now something about the PARADOX strains.
Paradox cannabis seeds by Nuka seeds face

Paradox cannabis plant flowers by Nuka Seeds

Feminized
Sativa
56 Days
2 Meters
In/Out
  • CHARACTERISTICS
  • GROWING

THC25%
CBDminimum
GENESJack Herer x Afghani
HEIGHT1,3 - 2 Meters
YIELD600g per meter indoor or a plant outdoor
FLOWERING PERIOD56 days
RESISTANCEAverage
EFFECTEuphoric
MEDICAL USEParkinson disease,Crohn's disease, depresion, anxienty, distaste for food and pain.
FLAVOURSpicy Chocolate
AROMASweet and spicy

Paradox Seeds are a crossbreed of famous strains Jack Herer and Afghani. It is high-speed growing Sativa with THC content up to 25%.

Despite its draconian content of the active substance THC, you can look forward to highly euphoric effects suitable for society or partying.

It grows to a maximum size of two meters. The yield from Paradox plants reaches up to 600 grams of dry matter thanks to its compact buds with a balanced ratio of beautiful petals.

The flowering time of this luxurious sativa is 56-65 days from the beginning of flowering. Aroma is earthy with sweet chocolate and spicy notes.

If you want to go wild quickly and properly with your friends, we can recommend Paradox cannabis seeds as an ideal choice.

Hello everyone I would like to invite you to my new grow with Nuka Seeds and I will be growing the PARADOX strain.
IMG_20230721_194536.jpg

Today I put 5 seeds in water and we will wait to see what happens, I will leave them soaked for 24 hours and then transfer them to a napkin
IMG_20230721_213925.jpg

I'd also like to invite @ViparSpectra, @Bill284, @Jon, @Azimuth, @HashFart, @StoneOtter, @Emilya Green, @KeithLemon, @NickHardy, @ReservoirDog, @Grand Daddy Black, @Verbalist to the diary, and feel free to bring more members 😉
Thanks for the invite Kanno. :thanks:

Hey Kanno:ciao: love those @ViparSpectra lights. :yahoo:
I'm going jump in too. :high-five::woohoo:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks for the invite... I'm 'here' and pretty damned excited to watch this 'Paradox' begin her enigmatic transformation (wicked strain name, btw). The main reason for my excitement is that you, my Finnish friend, are developing into a fine grower that we can all learn something from! It's always great to watch a proper talent emerge. That, and I've seen some Jack Herer, indoors and out, with Donkey-Dicks that would make Black Stallion jealous, so this could be epic. No pressure!

Thanks for the invite... I'm 'here' and pretty damned excited to watch this 'Paradox' begin her enigmatic transformation (wicked strain name, btw). The main reason for my excitement is that you, my Finnish friend, are developing into a fine grower that we can all learn something from! It's always great to watch a proper talent emerge. That, and I've seen some Jack Herer, indoors and out, with Donkey-Dicks that would make Black Stallion jealous, so this could be epic. No pressure!
You're welcome @ReservoirDog, I wonder how the paradox will be. To correct you, I'm not from Finland, and I haven't had Jack Herero's friend from the Czech Republic yet. I am very curious about him.

Sorry! In my defence, I am suffering from a bad concussion! Like, really bad. I managed to knock myself out cold for over two hours, about 28hrs before that message; I woke up on the kitchen floor crumpled in a kind of ball, wrapped around a chair, in a position that anyone would need to be unconscious to remain in for 5 minutes, let alone almost three hours. I'm assuming that passing out was caused by an underlying health condition currently being dealt with, but it is the worst concussion I've ever had, and I've had a few. Not to mention the rest of my body, from being in that awful position for 2hrs 45min. But I can't remember the moment itself, not even a little bit, so I have to assume the cause is what's caused it before. I have an undiagnosed, serious neurological condition and this has happened to me quite a few times unfortunately. Plus - it was my 50th birthday! Boo! (no, I wasn't drunk or high)

So, that's my excuse. Please forgive. My eggs got scrambled!

Sorry! In my defence, I am suffering from a bad concussion! Like, really bad. I managed to knock myself out cold for over two hours, about 28hrs before that message; I woke up on the kitchen floor crumpled in a kind of ball, wrapped around a chair, in a position that anyone would need to be unconscious to remain in for 5 minutes, let alone almost three hours. I'm assuming that passing out was caused by an underlying health condition currently being dealt with, but it is the worst concussion I've ever had, and I've had a few. Not to mention the rest of my body, from being in that awful position for 2hrs 45min. But I can't remember the moment itself, not even a little bit, so I have to assume the cause is what's caused it before. I have an undiagnosed, serious neurological condition and this has happened to me quite a few times unfortunately. Plus - it was my 50th birthday! Boo! (no, I wasn't drunk or high)

You don't have to apologize at all @ReservoirDog, it's okay. We can't remember everything and I'm not mad at all. I'm sorry that such unpleasant things happen to you. Hope everything gets better my friend.

First happy birthday my friend. :high-five:
Now wtf why are you alone?
Where’s your daughter?
Thought she was helping?
You on your own again?
Sorry sounds like I’m giving you heck.
I’ve always wanted to come out there.
Do you need someone to come help out?
Fek the garden your health is more important.
What do the doctors say?
Any help there at all?
I’m at mine now. Gtg
Talk soon.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Maybe you should get checked out brother that is serious shit.

Huh was tagged (🙏🏼) and even liked some posts (no memory!) will have a read up on Paradox and siblings. Seems like the range of seeds available is way higher in north American parts - smaller breeders. Not really found many prepared to ship ROW though.

Anyway I’m in. Cool sounding seeds, by admission lazy assed SIP for mega growth. And a new sport in chair wrestling to submission 🍿

Get well RD, not just this one but hopefully longer term too. You missed your 50th so only got ten to plan the epic 60th party, my people are speaking to Taylor’s people as we speak 🤣

And @Bill284 - a fine pair you two would make, at the Dr’s every ten minutes 😅

@Kanno26 4/5 its pretty good but the tap roots I can see are still tiny still so reckon every chance you’ll go 5/5. How long are you looking to get them before putting them in dirt?

Nick

Huh was tagged (🙏🏼) and even liked some posts (no memory!) will have a read up on Paradox and siblings. Seems like the range of seeds available is way higher in north American parts - smaller breeders. Not really found many prepared to ship ROW though.

Anyway I’m in. Cool sounding seeds, by admission lazy assed SIP for mega growth. And a new sport in chair wrestling to submission 🍿

Get well RD, not just this one but hopefully longer term too. You missed your 50th so only got ten to plan the epic 60th party, my people are speaking to Taylor’s people as we speak 🤣

And @Bill284 - a fine pair you two would make, at the Dr’s every ten minutes 😅

@Kanno26 4/5 its pretty good but the tap roots I can see are still tiny still so reckon every chance you’ll go 5/5. How long are you looking to get them before putting them in dirt?

Nick
Welcome @NickHardy, and thanks too I hope for 5/5 the strain sounds very interesting and it's also 100% sativa I haven't grown here yet.

Back
Top Bottom