Kanno 26 - 2x ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO - SIP/Soil/80x80 - 2x Purple Queen

Hey everyone, I'd like to welcome you to my first sponsored journal and it's sponsored by none other than @ViparSpectra. With that I would like to thank them and also Valerie for sending the two ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO lights. What will happen in this diary. We will be testing 2x XS1500 PRO in an 80x80x160 tent and two purple queens will grow under it and both will be in SIP.

I would also like to invite @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Bill284, @HashFart, @Grand Daddy Black, @Emilya Green to this journal. I will be happy if you go through this diary with me as you have been doing until now. I also noticed that many of you are already growing under ViparSpectra, so we can watch how it grows under @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO and compare experiences and also how it works. Thanks everyone for stopping by. We have a lot of work to do ;).

I would also like to invite @Jon, @Azimuth, @StoneOtter, @Bill284, @HashFart, @Grand Daddy Black, @Emilya Green to this journal. I will be happy if you go through this diary with me as you have been doing until now. I also noticed that many of you are already growing under ViparSpectra, so we can watch how it grows under @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO and compare experiences and also how it works. Thanks everyone for stopping by. We have a lot of work to do ;).
:popcorn::ciao:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Here is some information about the XS1500 PRO lights and also a comparison between the older model.
XS1500 Pro 3.png
XS1500 Pro 2.png
XS1500 Pro 4.png
XS1500 Pro 5.png
XS1500 Pro 6.png
XS1500 Pro 7.png

:welcome: Let us see the growth under XS1500 PRO! Happy growing!

XS1500 PRO Key Features

1. High Photon Density:

The New-Gen Lens is algorithmically positioned to create the highest PAR map and the deepest penetration.

2. Perfect fit in 2x2 tent:

The PPFD in a 2x2 tent is from 900 to 1000 μmol/m²/s, which meet the flowering needs of each plants in each corner. XS Pro Series bring big earns to every grower.

3. Uniform PAR Distribution:

The Ave. PPFD is 942 umol/㎡/s. in 2x2 tent, Boost Yields to Higher Level;

4. Multi-Light Dimming Daisy Chain:

Control up to 20 lights. Save your time;

5. Dimmer Knob:

Easy to change your light intensity as needed from 5% to 100%.

6. Optimized Spectrum:

Algorithmically designed ratio of white,red,and IR diodes, optimizes plant growth in all stages;

Hello everyone, so now something to set up my tent, it's 80x80x160, I have 2x @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO, which I have connected so that I can control both lights at once. Now I have them set to 5% of their power, I think that's ideal for a start.
IMG_20230304_111934.jpg
IMG_20230304_111937.jpg
IMG_20230304_111943.jpg
IMG_20230304_112256.jpg

This is how the lights shine at 5% which is great and what gets me are the bulging lenses, I think it will be quite effective.
IMG_20230304_111813.jpg
IMG_20230304_111923.jpg

Otherwise, you can see the air vent in the right corner. I put everything else, including the dust filter, outside the tent so as not to take up space inside.
IMG_20230304_112112.jpg

Thanks everyone for stopping by, I'll continue with the next post. ;)

And now another thing, and I think quite essential. What will grow here? They will be two purple queens from Royal Queen Seeds. What will they grow into? They will again be classically in clay in a light mix. And I will make two new SIP pots for them. And now something about the final queen.
1678209863063.png

Purple Queen Received Her Looks From Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani
Some say that purple is the colour of good judgement; Purple Queen is the cool purple strain for the wise weed grower indeed. Sticky green is good, but pure, frosty purple flowers are fantastic. And not just to look at. Purple Queen lays the smackdown. Her powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland. These gorgeous looks were only possible thanks to parent strains Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani.

Compact and Highly Productive
Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, these cannabis seeds can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics.

Purple Queen data sheet
Strain Type:Feminized
THC:22%
CBD:Low
Yield Indoor :450 - 500 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor:650 - 700 gr/plant
Height Indoor:80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor:175 - 210 cm
Flowering time:8 - 9 weeks
Harvest Month:October
Genetic Background:Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
Type:Sativa 25% Indica 75%
Effect:Calming, Euphoric
Climate:Short Summers
Flavor:Citrus, Earthy

And that's it for today thanks for stopping by.

And now another thing, and I think quite essential. What will grow here? They will be two purple queens from Royal Queen Seeds. What will they grow into? They will again be classically in clay in a light mix. And I will make two new SIP pots for them. And now something about the final queen.
1678209863063.png

Purple Queen Received Her Looks From Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani
Some say that purple is the colour of good judgement; Purple Queen is the cool purple strain for the wise weed grower indeed. Sticky green is good, but pure, frosty purple flowers are fantastic. And not just to look at. Purple Queen lays the smackdown. Her powerful physical effects will take you deep. Deep into the couch and probably the fridge, too. Smooth, full-bodied Kush flavour with a slight lemon twist will delight your palate as you gently float off to dreamland. These gorgeous looks were only possible thanks to parent strains Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani.

Compact and Highly Productive
Purple Queen reigns supreme in the cannabis garden. Indoors, or outdoors in temperate to warm climates, these cannabis seeds can and probably will stun you with her gooey purple nugs. In just 8 weeks of 12/12, or by mid-September outdoors, she will be ready for harvest. Purple Queen is a compact, branchy Kush hybrid that will mature to purple dream weed without a fuss. She’ll fill out lateral grow space and will rarely exceed 1m in height. Over thousands of years, the ancient Kush genetics from which she is derived have developed incredible resistance as well as spectacular purple hues. Purple Queen can tolerate high doses of fertilisers and will thrive in any growing system from organics to hydroponics.

Purple Queen data sheet
Strain Type:Feminized
THC:22%
CBD:Low
Yield Indoor :450 - 500 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor:650 - 700 gr/plant
Height Indoor:80 - 120 cm
Height Outdoor:175 - 210 cm
Flowering time:8 - 9 weeks
Harvest Month:October
Genetic Background:Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
Type:Sativa 25% Indica 75%
Effect:Calming, Euphoric
Climate:Short Summers
Flavor:Citrus, Earthy

And that's it for today thanks for stopping by.
Interesting light configuration. Side by side instead of end to end. Could you show us a picture of the ceiling of the tent from below so we can see how that configuration works in your space? You’re the first I’ve seen set them up like that, very interesting.

Interesting light configuration. Side by side instead of end to end. Could you show us a picture of the ceiling of the tent from below so we can see how that configuration works in your space? You’re the first I’ve seen set them up like that, very interesting.
Hi @Jon, is this what you mean? I think it will work well. I'm just curious if I'll be able to play them at 100% in such a small space? @ViparSpectra has quite a lot of power, when I tried them and let them go full blast, the application showed me around 2000 ppfd, I was quite surprised.

1678290916826.png

1678290979227.png

Hello everyone, today I can show you the rest of the tent and mainly what is happening with the purple queen is the first in the world and so far she is doing well.
IMG_20230304_111508.jpg
IMG_20230306_170654.jpg
IMG_20230308_170914.jpg

The second one isn't really wanted yet, so I had one more purple queen seed and I threw it in the water to have one in reserve and we'll see which one will do well. Otherwise, I also have pipe heating in the tent and the temperature is 26 degrees Celsius and the humidity is 65%. For now, I run the air extraction once a day just to change the air in the tent. And that's it for today thanks everyone for stopping by.

IMG_20230306_170654.jpg

IMG_20230304_111508.jpg

Back
Top Bottom