Hello growers, I have a few photos again at the beginning of the eighth week.

HULKBERRY
IMG_20231114_092211.jpg
IMG_20231114_092217.jpg
IMG_20231114_092236.jpg
IMG_20231114_092246.jpg
IMG_20231114_092320.jpg

PARADOX
IMG_20231114_092400.jpg
IMG_20231114_092439.jpg
IMG_20231114_092444.jpg
IMG_20231114_092454.jpg
IMG_20231114_092500.jpg
Beautiful plants with nice buds. :thumb:

Hey @ViparSpectra and all the growers, I'm with Paradox and Hulkberry girls today. He started with the last phase and that is the final part of the advance nutrients fertilizer rinse and that is the finish. All girls have milky trichomes and some are starting to show amber. I think sometime during the next week there will be chopping. Thanks everyone for stopping by and have a nice day🖖

Hey @Jon, I got some burnt leaves on my toe on one girl what do you think? The first thing I did was rinse her with 15 liters of water and I hope that helps, what do you think?
IMG_20231112_135052.jpg
IMG_20231112_135045.jpg
IMG_20231112_135753.jpg
IMG_20231112_135749.jpg
IMG_20231112_135057.jpg
Idk @Kanno26 - but if I had to guess I’d say you’re a bit heavy on the Nitrogen or Magnesium. I have that clawing too on some plants, I hate it. Reason I go to N first is, I had the same issue beginning on some plants, especially the Blackberry Moonrocks, and when I cut the N and the calmag I arrested it. But not sure.

Your buds look great. You’re basically past the point where you can really mess them up. I wouldn’t worry about that clawing and I’d remove the burnt leaves - they aren’t coming back. You’re almost done. You’ll be fine: It’s an awesome garden @Kanno26 .

Hey Kanno hope your doing well today.
Those buds look rough :Namaste:
The leaves adjacent aren’t damaged.
So I wouldn’t think it’s nutrients.
Are they crunchy?
Looks like a major issue.
See any rot or mold spores?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

That doesn't look good. Can you easily pull those bud leaves out? Mold often starts the rot from inside the bud so if you can easily pull out a leaf and it's mushy on the connection end that would be a bad sign of bud rot. :confused:

Hey Kanno hope your doing well today.
Those buds look rough :Namaste:
The leaves adjacent aren’t damaged.
So I wouldn’t think it’s nutrients.
Are they crunchy?
Looks like a major issue.
See any rot or mold spores?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
The leaves are completely dry and the three flowers are also enough, but since I'm at work until the evening, I won't find out until tomorrow, but the mowing is planned for Wednesday or Thursday, but we'll see tomorrow

Hey Kanno, open the bud up gently with your fingers and look in. If you see anything but nice growth (brown/gray) then it's rot. Brown/gray is rot, usually green is good.
@Kanno26

Exactly what Stone says. Glove up and separate out those buds and look for white mould. See it? Personally I’d kill every plant Immediately. It spreads. Yeah trichs not whatever- beats a more significant potential total loss.

Me and Bill we got a lot of plants and while he can chop around a bit more - just weight of numbers in a greenhouse (Bill buddy I hope you know I got your back on this!) indoors it can go south real quick.

If its the Hulkberry - exact same thing happened to our first two plants, Bruce Banners (Hulkberry as you know is just RQS name for Bruce Banner #3) we had a cola go yellowed AF and two days later mould. Its probably 8 pages in to out “Big Grow” Journal in my signature.

Gloves on every day, pulling open those buds and checking. Like Stone said.

Nick

@Kanno26

Exactly what Stone says. Glove up and separate out those buds and look for white mould. See it? Personally I’d kill every plant Immediately. It spreads. Yeah trichs not whatever- beats a more significant potential total loss.

Me and Bill we got a lot of plants and while he can chop around a bit more - just weight of numbers in a greenhouse (Bill buddy I hope you know I got your back on this!) indoors it can go south real quick.

If its the Hulkberry - exact same thing happened to our first two plants, Bruce Banners (Hulkberry as you know is just RQS name for Bruce Banner #3) we had a cola go yellowed AF and two days later mould. Its probably 8 pages in to out “Big Grow” Journal in my signature.

Gloves on every day, pulling open those buds and checking. Like Stone said.

Nick
Thanks @NickHardy I'll check tomorrow morning and see what's inside Hulkberry is fine it's on the two Paradox weasels who drank a little less than the other two so maybe I did it myself a little and that's where it started. It's just strange that it's only on three flowers and everything is fine at the bottom of the plant.

Back
Top Bottom