Growing Autos Featuring A Couple ViparSpectra XS 1500 Pro 150 Watt Grow Lights

Sorry, I'm late. It looks like it will be an interesting grow.

What's so special about the Cap Junky strain?
I think it has to be the most perfect strain I've grown to date. Simple to grow, big yields, 10 weeks flowering, very potent with a complex aroma and taste.

I've been trying to get my 2x4 tent dialed in for the four autos. I'm close but not where I would like to be. I try to run the humidity around 70% and the temperature around 75 degrees F which I found my autos like best. I've been running my little humidifier which seems to keep it at 60-65ish % OR close to 90% if I turn it up just a tad. Here is a photo from yesterday when I had it turned up a tad higher.

Oh a positive note we now have all four seedlings up and running. I'm thinking now I might need/want to reverse a small branch on the MABP and make some feminized auto seeds. I'll have to give this some thought. Here is a family photo from this morning.

And finally here is one of the tender seedlings on it's first day out from under its solo cup dome.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Last week to be able to vote for the 2023 year end awards as well as the January 2024 entries. You can do that here.

Such a little cutie in that last pic!

Nice shot. :Rasta:

For the first 7-10 days they really don't have much of a root system. That is why I keep the humidity at 70-75% for that first week or so. And it's not like in that photo sheesh. That was with it turned all the way up and the tent shut tight.

70-75% sounds good! That pic looked more like 110%. ;)

All I said was, "it's nice to see the fog burned off in there."
You better straighten up and fly right in here Mister. No Mr. Sassypants stuff! Do I need to put a wink or smiley face emoji or do you know I'm joshing around?

I've been trying to get my 2x4 tent dialed in for the four autos. I'm close but not where I would like to be. I try to run the humidity around 70% and the temperature around 75 degrees F which I found my autos like best. I've been running my little humidifier which seems to keep it at 60-65ish % OR close to 90% if I turn it up just a tad. Here is a photo from yesterday when I had it turned up a tad higher.

Oh a positive note we now have all four seedlings up and running. I'm thinking now I might need/want to reverse a small branch on the MABP and make some feminized auto seeds. I'll have to give this some thought. Here is a family photo from this morning.

And finally here is one of the tender seedlings on it's first day out from under its solo cup dome.

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Last week to be able to vote for the 2023 year end awards as well as the January 2024 entries. You can do that here.

Envy them for having such a big house to live in at birth, after that they won't need to be transplanted anymore

A quick Saturday update on the autoflower girls. The Man Bear Alien Pig (henceforth knows as MBAP) is coming along nicely. She got her first feeding today with nutrients containing some nitrogen. A little slower then I would have liked but I had to keep her light intensity lower to allow the other three tiny seedlings have a chance to have a healthy start and not stunt them with too much light. So at the soil like the Lux readings are in the 7,000 +/- range.

Again, at two weeks old I would generally expect her to be larger and more developed.

Here is a quick pic of the Sour Livers X Liver Bx plant at about 7 days old.

I'm still considering whether or not to reverse the MBAP and make some S1 seeds. Leaning more towards doing it then not doing it.

A few weeks ago my buddy sent me a nice clone from one of his T-1000 plants. This is a strain I had been wanting to grow so this was a nice gift to help me get back up and running. A couple weeks later he tells me he and his daughter had a mix-up in their cloner and was pretty sure the cuttings got mislabeled. So my T-1000 became one of three possible strains. Henceforth to be known as the Mystery Strain. Darn nice looking plant and still hoping it's going to turn out to be either a T-1000 or Tropicana Cherries.

I've been checking out the new Viparspectra xs150 pro lights used in this grow. Now granted they are only at 50% of full strength I'm finding them to be comfortable to the touch. I mean I can grab and hold onto the driver.

I will at some point measure the light intensity at various spots in the tent to see if the lenses do disburse the light as advertised which would be a real positive.

So far I'm happy with what I'm seeing with the xs 150 pro lights.

I'm pretty disappointed that I ran into germination issues at the start and only had one of two strains make it. It's left me with one plant needing a light increase and three that do not. The MBAP is coming along well.

Back
Top Bottom