Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

The unkown underdogs have it! I'll be gone for a few weeks on a sailing trip. Be back for a smoke report and to close this journal out.

Stay stoned friends.

Wow, a sailing trip sounds great, did you see my envious eyes? Have a nice trip!

choke.gif

*Sorry if this joke offends anyone.
What were you smoking that inspired this post?

:rofl:

Smoking pole joke was a perfect zinger.... I just didn't want anyone to feel it was directed at them. LoL
I'm trying to tread a bit light because I don't know all the new faces yet.

...it's always hard for me to bite my tongue with such a strong lay-up. LoL

Hey Braddah!

I’ve been lurking for minute but finally got caught up. You know, automated hempy is clever stuff and I dig that blacked out 1 gallon sled she’s riding in. Cat 5… wow that’s a beauty. Yeah I’d hit that… repeatedly

What incredible talent you have, your artwork is da bomb!!!

Hope you enjoy your sailing trip, peace out!

cat-5.jpg

Alright friends, I had to step away for some medical procedures but I'm back to finish this journal up with a smoke report and wrap-up.

The Category 5 grown in a 1 gallon hempy in a 2x2x4 tent under the VIPARSPECTRA XS1500PRO light yielded us 5.1 ounces of quality smoke. None of the nugs are impressively large, but they are dense and frosty considering the low wattage they were grown under.

Cracking the jar the smell is creamy, fruity, floral forward. Not very skunky, or gassy, but certainly loud. Breaking into a nug leaves your fingers sticky and releases a much more berry forward aroma.

The Smoke:
Category 5's fruit salad flavor comes with a skunky, piney twist, giving fans of Grape strains, cookies, and classic Skunk or Kush strains something to look forward to. The high, considered better for nighttime, is also versatile, relaxing stress while leaving enough juice in my body and brain for a project. The delicate balance is hard to imagine with a strain name that conjures sloppy drunkenness, but at least Category 5's buds deliver on that promise. The plant's bright color seems straight out of a wine cooler.

Most of Category 5's characteristics are pretty modern: a fruity flavor profile, a thick hide of trichomes and a potent high that crosses the line between mind and body. The high isn't anxiety-ridden or debilitating, though. Instead, sessions with Category 5 made me uber-focused on one thing at a time, which is far from what I've come to expect from cannabis. That stoned concentration can become overbearing, however, so keep something interesting on hand before smoking Category 5, or you may be caught in a storm of disenchantment.

That wraps this journal up. I hope you had fun and maybe learned something. I know I learned a few lessons. Thanks for stopping by.

@420 please move this journal to the completed journals section. Thanks!

That's some beautiful bud right there bro! Damn :goodjob: glad the smoke matched its appearance 👌 enjoy brother glad your well ✌️

Smoking pole joke was a perfect zinger.... I just didn't want anyone to feel it was directed at them. LoL
I'm trying to tread a bit light because I don't know all the new faces yet.

...it's always hard for me to bite my tongue with such a strong lay-up. LoL
Send it.

Hey Braddah!

I’ve been lurking for minute but finally got caught up. You know, automated hempy is clever stuff and I dig that blacked out 1 gallon sled she’s riding in. Cat 5… wow that’s a beauty. Yeah I’d hit that… repeatedly

What incredible talent you have, your artwork is da bomb!!!

Hope you enjoy your sailing trip, peace out!
Thanks for checking it out! The automated hempy worked out far better than I expected. I look forward to trying it on a larger grow.

Thanks my dude! The sail was much needed.

Back
Top Bottom