Isn’t that @ViparSpectra XS-1500 Pro amazing CR 🤩? I was also very impressed with the light 💡. It made me a true believer of @ViparSpectra quality line of products. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Glad to hear that, you can trust us, and our lights won't let you down.:cool:
As I say, I believe I can attribute my larger than usual Parmesan auto harvest to the lights and their excellent PAR distribution described so perfectly by Valerie yesterday when she described the optical lens.
I hope for my next to be a trouble free grow and see even further improvements.
Yes, I am sold on the light's fabulous features. I hope that others will be inspired to purchase one or more and give them a go! :thumb:
Yes, VIPARSPECTRA 2023 new arrival XS1500 Pro grow light has an optical lens design that ensures more concentrated light and less light loss to achieve the most uniform PPFD for optimal photosynthesis and growth, ensuring plants absorb balanced PPFD in each corner, enhancing balanced growth for healthier growth and higher yields. 💪

I am very pleased it hits the spot. :passitleft:
That's what we want to hear!
It's my turn to have insomnia and make after midnight postings. I would say my Gelato is close to done. How much longer do you think I have? I had hoped to squeeze in a drought but I'm not sure this plant has enough time for that. My previous Gelato plant was harvested at 46 days of flower, if that means anything. Please advise. Do I have time to drought or not?

Being an avid droughter myself, I'd go for it.

It's my turn to have insomnia and make after midnight postings. I would say my Gelato is close to done. How much longer do you think I have? I had hoped to squeeze in a drought but I'm not sure this plant has enough time for that. My previous Gelato plant was harvested at 46 days of flower, if that means anything. Please advise. Do I have time to drought or not?

She's a Beauty Carmen! Well done!👊

That's what we want to hear!
:)
Being an avid droughter myself, I'd go for it.
Thank you Otter. I am keen, but I'm cutting it fine I think. I'll double check with trichome pics now.
She's a Beauty Carmen! Well done!👊
Thank you Gee :love:👊
I hate gauging online done-ness without trich pics. :) Not sure if the math works if you're 5 days from harvest but if you don't mind chopping mid-drought then go for it!
Here are a few pics. No amber yet. No I am not sure about the five days. That is just an indicator I think. I'd prefer to do a full drought if I have the time. What would you do?

Remind me: nighttime or daytime meds this one? I see some amber in there and not too many I'd call clear.
Preferably daytime. The bud tips are all ripe like this but at the base still a bit green. Do you think it's close to done?

If your tester was fine, you've given it another 7 days to ripen still right? SSgrower
I haven't tested anything from this plant yet. I've been using the first Gelato auto plant as my guide and looking at bud development and trichomes as well. I agree with Shed. The tops of the buds look ripe to me, but the bases still have a little ripening to do. I reckon a few days to a week :) I guess I should give the plant some water since no droughting will take place at this late stage.

This would be a fantastic carpet in a solarium room if you could trandfer that picture into a rug❤️
I absolutely can do that! Lovely Idea. I'll try it I think, and see how it goes. I can only do small carpets though.

Back
Top Bottom