Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

Congratulations! Great and beautiful plant. You really are a detailed man Braddah - even trimming in the same conditions? Good for you. No wonder your weed always looks so perfect. So you’re a little or no amber guy too? All milky is the preference?
FWIW when I lived in Humboldt County I never tried to maintain the same conditions throughout. It's a necessity to end up with the same final product out here with our climate, I imagine Florida is not too different? Hot and variably humid? The climate even reeks havoc on my guitars/basses/ukuleles and furniture with the humidity shifts.

Thanks again for sponsoring this grow. I hope I did your light justice. Cheers.
Of course, you did a good job.:thumb: Cheers. :cheer:
The whole checking the trichs thing is kinda new to me, I came up judging more by overall look and 'feeling'. I don't know that I've had a plant that ripened uniformly so I guess given the opportunity I would go for 75-80% Milky 10-15% amber, and the rest under developed or somewhere in between. I imagine the trichs undergo ripening post harvest to some extent?

It seems like some life stuff always happens though that dictates my need to harvest enough so that I end up harvesting at whatever point seems good enough in relation to my stress level about the whole thing :rofl:. However it works out I find that my homegrown usually gets me stoneder than the stuff I encounter elsewhere and that's all that really matters at the end of the day.

It's because homegrown is what you spend time and energy and all sorts of input to grow and finally harvest, there are still our feelings there, so homegrown is more exciting to you.

Of course, you did a good job.:thumb: Cheers. :cheer:

It's because homegrown is what you spend time and energy and all sorts of input to grow and finally harvest, there are still our feelings there, so homegrown is more exciting to you.
I know what outcomes work for me from experience, and do what I can to steer towards those outcomes. Thanks again!

I know what outcomes work for me from experience, and do what I can to steer towards those outcomes. Thanks again!
My pleasure, and now I am looking forward to your new Journal. :yahoo:

Thanks Stone! The fires on Maui really f'd stuff up. The economy is crashing, hundreds of businesses all over the island have closed, hundreds dead, hundreds more without homes or jobs. Crazy stuff.

I don't think small scale growing is for me, but I think this strain is a winner! Stoked you stopped by, I always admire your work!
Thank you, I hear of the hardships there and hope for the best as soon as can be! Our local news still has updates and folks are giving to the cause.

So small scale growing may not be for you. Have you been a pro grower?

Yeah the rainforest is no joke. Luckily we have the trade winds out here a lot of the time keeping things comfortable. Its the still days that suck.
Yeah I was a little confused because everyone says how much they love ❤️ it there but then that humidity sounds terrible 😢. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you, I hear of the hardships there and hope for the best as soon as can be! Our local news still has updates and folks are giving to the cause.

So small scale growing may not be for you. Have you been a pro grower?
Long ago. These days I just feel for the time/energy/resources I put into a grow its just WAY more efficient to spend those 100 days or so pulling a pound out of a 4x4.

Yeah I was a little confused because everyone says how much they love ❤️ it there but then that humidity sounds terrible 😢. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
Well they say we have more climates here than there are on the coast from Mexico all the way to Canada. You can freeze your buns off on top of a 10,000 ft volcano, live in the humidity and battle the bugs in the jungle, hang out in windblown grasslands, idyllic beaches, all within a 2 hour drive. If the weather sucks where you are, its a short drive to where its nice.

Cat5.jpg

Still too wet but getting there.

Bruv this made me laugh so hard! FWIW this is my next nug of the month entry:
Bruce-Banner-Feminized-Cannabis-Seeds-3.jpg

120 days from harvest. SUPER dry. Best nug you've ever seen I swear.
I dunno man. It kinda looks dry but are you sure? I mean maybe next month? 🤣

Well they say we have more climates here than there are on the coast from Mexico all the way to Canada. You can freeze your buns off on top of a 10,000 ft volcano, live in the humidity and battle the bugs in the jungle, hang out in windblown grasslands, idyllic beaches, all within a 2 hour drive. If the weather sucks where you are, its a short drive to where its nice.
Sounds exciting like a roller coaster ride.🤣

So glad your benched on NOTM for three months & I just got off the bench 🤣🤣 this works in my favour 😎🤣
Maybe you can share your experiences with each other. lol

Sounds exciting like a roller coaster ride.🤣

Maybe you can share your experiences with each other. lol
Yeah I'll be kind enough to let him know how NOTY feels 🤣🤣🤣

FWIW when I lived in Humboldt County I never tried to maintain the same conditions throughout. It's a necessity to end up with the same final product out here with our climate, I imagine Florida is not too different? Hot and variably humid? The climate even wreaks havoc on my guitars/basses/ukuleles and furniture with the humidity shifts.
Yup, you got it. Exactly right. I put my bass back in the case after every practice.

Back
Top Bottom