Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

hash_30.jpg

Hash thirty. But which flavor to smoke?

The buds are absolutely gorgeous. Colorful, dense, and beyond frosty. Great work. :thumb:

almost home.jpg

Been keeping the tent between 56 and 61F for the last week day and night (Trying to preserve as many terpenes as possible, will keep the cut plant in the same temp range as it dries). The plant has only been getting banana peel tea and water for a week and a half or so I guess.

Sunday is the cut. I'm guessing 3ish oz. dried.

dakine.jpg
stumpy.jpg
empty.jpg
hung.jpg

Chopped. I only have a short time to get these dry and in bags so I'm using an old commercial method.
  • Keep everything cold and the humidity at the ideal dry/cure point from the moment of chop to the moment they go into the curing bags.
  • Hang, and immediately begin deleafing.
  • Once the leaves are removed go back and trim/remove the buds from the stems.
  • As the trimmed buds are removed from the stems lay them in shallow cardboard boxes.
  • Give the boxes a gentle shake once a day to tumble the buds around, and they should be dry and ready to go within a week.

We do similarly FWIW. They get hung in a room at 22-23c (70-72F) and Rh 60% Then put in mesh hanging baskets when trimmed moving around in the breeze from fans. We could do in a week but there’s generally a lot and its too cold in there for the trimmers so the nugs need extra drying. They get trimmed outside the room and soak a load of moisture back in within 5 minutes 😅

Back
Top Bottom