Welcome for what ?
Lol
Haha
1696269945841.png

Looks beautiful :drool:
Beauty Carmen😍 I dont know autos very well but she does look like she is finishing. You are building a great stash Girl!😎
Thank you so much guys :)

I think an almost perpetual auto grow will produce ample stash if we can get our plants to grow quite big. I have a gap from March to May when family visit and I can't grow, but the rest of the year I can get maybe 4 grows in. Four grows of two auto plants that yield upwards of 60g each. I can also try to stagger a third plant with each grow.

And the point is that in moderate climates you can grow excellent tasting, potent a.f. weed indoors without going high tech. This may encourage some people who'd like to grow autos and who don't have a lot of start up capital or if space is an issue.

I agree. Heres a bit of a feel good story that is similar.

In Canada we legalized about 5 years ago.

Before legalization every now and then you would walk by a house with the telltale smell of "Grow Op".

Then legalization hit and almost every wharehouse in town or country wreaked of massive Grow Op.

Then the market got over saturated and crashed.

Now you hardly smell a grow op in any warehouse district but take your dog for a walk through any neighborhood in any town in September and the light aroma of one or 2 free plants growing in back yards is on every block. It just took time.

Free the people!!

Your setting a great example Carmen👊

I agree. Heres a bit of a feel good story that is similar.

In Canada we legalized about 5 years ago.

Before legalization every now and then you would walk by a house with the telltale smell of "Grow Op".

Then legalization hit and almost every wharehouse in town or country wreaked of massive Grow Op.

Then the market got over saturated and crashed.

Now you hardly smell a grow op in any warehouse district but take your dog for a walk through any neighborhood in any town in September and the light aroma of one or 2 free plants growing in back yards is on every block. It just took time.

Free the people!!

Your setting a great example Carmen👊
Fk the gruberment

Addendum 1

Gelato auto 1 smoke report: The first of my two one hitters made me feel alert and I wandered around in the shopping center. I got home and had a second. It's strong. I'm still alert and nice n high. Flavour is strong too. I've said this in my other journal. It smells like tiramisu and something fruity like apricots. Tangy flavour. It's definitely a sativa leaning flower yet there has been no headrush or sense of paranoia, just a bright, alertness with a strong high.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom