XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light By ViparSpectra Grows A Bucket Of Clones

Thanks! Yes it will Stoned. Any journal going? I don't see a link in your siggy?
My pleasure buddy 🙏🏻

Not just yet. I'm 3/4 of the way through my first grow. I contemplated going straight for a journal but I opted for gaining the knowledge and learning from the basic mistakes first. I'd rather it go smoothly so i can document everything properly, you know. When I say first time, this literally is my first ever grow. Dabbled in the past but never took it as serious as I have this time round.

I see everyone has loads in their siggy, often wondered what I could add to mine? I mean I am here often and I don't plan on going anywhere just yet. Once I harvest my 4 ladies. I'll be going for a journal. I'd like to put myself in the running for a few monthly titles if I can 💪🏻💪🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

My pleasure buddy 🙏🏻

Not just yet. I'm 3/4 of the way through my first grow. I contemplated going straight for a journal but I opted for gaining the knowledge and learning from the basic mistakes first. I'd rather it go smoothly so i can document everything properly, you know. When I say first time, this literally is my first ever grow. Dabbled in the past but never took it as serious as I have this time round.

I see everyone has loads in their siggy, often wondered what I could add to mine? I mean I am here often and I don't plan on going anywhere just yet. Once I harvest my 4 ladies. I'll be going for a journal. I'd like to put myself in the running for a few monthly titles if I can 💪🏻💪🏻

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
When the time is right it's right! I'll wait if I have to. :hookah:

Built a good foundation before going to a new home. 😁

I hope they can keep them even half as healthy as they look on the way out! :welldone:
They had a good life here!

Well now they're gone I have room to start the summer projects! I have a few things happening around the house before I get them sprouted. A week or two I'm hoping, and I'll fire this XS1500 Pro up again for some seed starting!

Hi Uncle, yep, in the next few weeks I'll have iit up. Just 2 plants in the ground. They will start here then we'll swap over to another journal.
Looking forward to the show! :hug: :woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom