XS1500 Pro LED Grow Light By ViparSpectra Grows A Bucket Of Clones

Nice setup Stone👍👊 The bucket looks very pro. Can we see inside it? Any root nubs yet?
7th day today. Yesterday I found none.
This is an @InTheShed inspired rig.
full

thanks for the up date stone & peace :peace:
Hey Uncle in the Third degree! Thank you for saying so!

7th day today. Yesterday I found none.
This is an @InTheShed inspired rig.
full

Hey Uncle in the Third degree! Thank you for saying so!
Looks good! How many days does it usually take to root? Is the brightness always at 5%?

My dad uses this expression all the time!
It's one mine did too. :love:
Looks good! How many days does it usually take to root? Is the brightness always at 5%?
Hi Valerie, last times 12 to 14 days. Depending on the cultivar. Yes the luxurious :love:5%:love:setting is preferred for this time of life!
Mine always used to say Close enough for Government Work. But it doesn’t apply here.lol CL🍀
That's another memory from then for sure!

WOOHOO! IT'S TIME TO ROOT FOR THE GOOD GUYS! AND WHO IS THAT DID I HEAR?

VIPARSPECTRA !

UPDATE​

This XS1500 PRO by @ViparSpectra has performed perfectly and these clones have made a leap since the 7th, today's the 15th, that leaves us 8 days for them to swim and get sweet PAR radiation from it! Check out these roots already! 4 out of 6 are pushing some pretty good roots!
My reminder anchor.
Then the good parts.

The 2 not shown have bumps but nowhere near the roots these have. I have to work on the jetting in the bucket to hit better! These @Herbies Seeds clones are killer!

A few more days and I'll pot these little monsters up! Still no motion to make new leaves or change over to veg yet. How long does that take @Trala ? Do you remember?

Those could have been planted at 8 days from being cut, maybe 7 if I had checked then. That's really good time, and look at how cared for they are under that XS1500 Pro! This light is not only a full power unit capable of an even canopy of cutting edge ppfd PAR spread! It can handle the delicate jobs as well!
full

POT UP TO SOLO CUP UPDATE

Hello all! It's a good day to go Solo! WooHoo! They all grew enough roots to pot so here we go! The XS1500Pro by ViparSpectra

I started out mixing @DYNOMYCO into the soil to put some good root sustaining myco growing in it.
Then sprinkled a bunch on the roots right before putting them gently in.

All set on a heat mat on 80F . I kept the light set at 5% and in a few days it'll go up. They see 100 - 125 ppfd PAR now.
They still have buds on them. They almost doubled their mass in the last couple of days so something's happening besides roots now. Let's see!

Hope you're having a nice weekend!

BUCKET O CLONES A CLONING TO THE TUNE OF SWEET XS1500 Pro RAYS

Hi folks I get to gaze at the best things as I water! Today I enjoyed the clone scene in @ViparSpectra Land.
No root action yet but it's early. Only 5 or 6 days yet. Happy as clams! What am I saying! These are Little Monsters by definition!
THEY'RE DOIN THE MASH! 🎶🎶🎶
Hello Mr. Otter (and the family stone),

I love your futuristic setup — beautiful, really. May I inquire as to the guts of your cloner? Is it an air stone? I’m looking for a decent model.

Thanks!

Edit: rats, the info was on page two. I’ll peruse the linked guide. Thanks all.

hey stone nice job, though those cutting have progressed in flowering, now they need to be reveged . don"nt know what u know about reveg ? but heres my experience ,
i"ve come to the conclusion that optimal light hours is 18/6 , with 24 hours theres no advantage ,& 16/8 works but takes longer & the regrowth is slower , with18/6 it can take up to 3 weeks before u see growth from the bud site & the fastest time is in just 5 days thought on average 10 days. when the growth appears it looks strange, the leaves are single without serration & most of the time they are twisty somtimes very extrem ,after the 3rd. set of leaves it reverts to the normal form ,
i reveg from mature harvested plants with a few budlets on the bottom branch, from outdoor growen plants . i havn"t tryed it from cuttings as i"m useless at rooting cuttings , thats why i do the reveg thing . i can imagine that the freshly rooted cuttings will take a few days to root in its new medium first , peace & take care :peace:

I'm having a nicer weekend after seeing those beauties in solo cups!
Haha, don't they look pampered for clones? I think it's the gentle 5% setting this light offers!
Hello Mr. Otter (and the family stone),

I love your futuristic setup — beautiful, really. May I inquire as to the guts of your cloner? Is it an air stone? I’m looking for a decent model.

Thanks!

Edit: rats, the info was on page two. I’ll peruse the linked guide. Thanks all.
Awesome you found it Jon! This combination of hardware and nutes has given me the best results yet. I get the family stone reference! Sly of you!:p
hey stone nice job, though those cutting have progressed in flowering, now they need to be reveged . don"nt know what u know about reveg ? but heres my experience ,
i"ve come to the conclusion that optimal light hours is 18/6 , with 24 hours theres no advantage ,& 16/8 works but takes longer & the regrowth is slower , with18/6 it can take up to 3 weeks before u see growth from the bud site & the fastest time is in just 5 days thought on average 10 days. when the growth appears it looks strange, the leaves are single without serration & most of the time they are twisty somtimes very extrem ,after the 3rd. set of leaves it reverts to the normal form ,
i reveg from mature harvested plants with a few budlets on the bottom branch, from outdoor growen plants . i havn"t tryed it from cuttings as i"m useless at rooting cuttings , thats why i do the reveg thing . i can imagine that the freshly rooted cuttings will take a few days to root in its new medium first , peace & take care :peace:
Awesome! I was hoping for some experience to help! Thank you Uncle! They're on 18/6 and I'm hoping to see nice orientation today opposed to their first day in the new pots. So a few weeks huh? Not bad. I did this once but the details have left my head.

Back
Top Bottom