Jungle Joe 2.0 - ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

I'm actually not sure who the breeder is. They did a great job. That's the second Wookie F2 auto (I think that's the full name) I've grown, and they were both very much the same, so the consistency is there. I thought the yield was pretty good myself, considering how long from seed to harvest. And the effects are on par with anything I've smoked before, so the potency is there as well. They would probably produce more if grown with a bigger light, hydro, etc,
or a better grower :laugh:

I got the seeds from @Trala , she sent me a few different ones
I've still got 2 Wookie auto seeds, and one each of Mimosa Evo, Gorilla Glue auto, and Gelat OG. I'm really looking forward to growing them all

I'm not sure if this is good lux or not, cos I don't know much about luxes, but I took some pictures to show you how this light spreads those luxes around...
It's pretty much 3k around the top buds, 2.5 around the middle of the plant, and around 2 at the lower buds.
Little Wookie sure seems to like it anyway.

IMG20231021202824.jpg

IMG20231021202811.jpg

IMG20231021202802.jpg

IMG20231021202802_01.jpg

IMG20231021202755.jpg

IMG20231021202745.jpg

IMG20231021202724.jpg

IMG20231021202836.jpg
Not sure if you knew it or not but that meter shows 30,000 when it says 3000. But that is decent stuff for a 150w :D for sure . I get 32,000 at 10" and 24,000 at 14" with my 150w. You can use your phone, to download PhoTone, and it will give you the DLI PPFD LUX and all, so you can see the Equivalency of each. I really like your meter, what was the price on that bad boi, my simple uni-t was 120$

Glad to see the great harvest, I need to get on the auto train for sure.

Not sure if you knew it or not but that meter shows 30,000 when it says 3000. But that is decent stuff for a 150w :D for sure . I get 32,000 at 10" and 24,000 at 14" with my 150w. You can use your phone, to download PhoTone, and it will give you the DLI PPFD LUX and all, so you can see the Equivalency of each. I really like your meter, what was the price on that bad boi, my simple uni-t was 120$

Glad to see the great harvest, I need to get on the auto train for sure.

G'day jrml,
I didn't know that it was 10 times more, thanks.
It's an XS1500 Pro from @ViparSpectra An excellent little light.
I've got the photone app as well. It works great.
I paid $220 NZD for the meter, it's super handy for the light and humidity readings. Not to mention how much fun the decibel meter is for an immature stoner...😂
I heard that Auto's weren't that good, (years ago) but the ones I've grown came out really well. They were easy and quick to grow and the smoke is just as good as any I've smoked before. It's just the yield potential isn't the same as a good photo plant.

:passitleft:

G'day jrml,
I didn't know that it was 10 times more, thanks.
It's an XS1500 Pro from @ViparSpectra An excellent little light.
I've got the photone app as well. It works great.
I paid $220 NZD for the meter, it's super handy for the light and humidity readings. Not to mention how much fun the decibel meter is for an immature stoner...😂
I heard that Auto's weren't that good, (years ago) but the ones I've grown came out really well. They were easy and quick to grow and the smoke is just as good as any I've smoked before. It's just the yield potential isn't the same as a good photo plant.

:passitleft:
Np. I like it also, I noticed and liked the temp and Humidity at the top also.

Are you upgrading on the next grow? Maybe I missed you speaking about such. I am in the middle of a transition, I believe my Last watering was today. Things change.

Have a blast of a day 2morrow m8

Np. I like it also, I noticed and liked the temp and Humidity at the top also.

Are you upgrading on the next grow? Maybe I missed you speaking about such. I am in the middle of a transition, I believe my Last watering was today. Things change.

Have a blast of a day 2morrow m8
Upgrading the light you mean? I've got the viparspectra 150w, and I've got 2× Lucius Bar R lights at 140w each respectively. That comes out to 420w by my calculations...;):headbanger::rofl::passitleft:

Upgrading the light you mean? I've got the viparspectra 150w, and I've got 2× Lucius Bar R lights at 140w each respectively. That comes out to 420w by my calculations...;):headbanger::rofl::passitleft:
I didn't see those two, my bad. I just looked them up and they seem very nice. I am going to do some research, especially on the way it works at higher voltages and such. You are running auto's two tents aren't needed. That's my jam at the moment, not having a 2nd place to put my VEG.

Back
Top Bottom