Here's a link and video in link
Just remove brackets off link
(https)://www.yourindoorherbs.com/use-water-beads-for-plants/
Fyi fancy water retaining potting soils use hydrogels. You can find kitty litter that is made out of it & also find it in diapers
Had this typed already I have used the kitty litter & potting soil for my petunia flowers before

Fyi fancy water retaining potting soils use hydrogels. You can find kitty litter that is made out of it & also find it in diapers
Had this typed already I have used the kitty litter & potting soil for my petunia flowers before
I'd imagine that some fiddling around would get the balance right and in a very dry climate (I was growing during the Day Zero drought) can be very useful.

Edit: How did the petunia's like it?

Edit: How did the petunia's like it?
They grew like normal but was expensive, so quit using it
Just got to water more & that all depends on the weather
Adding more compost & heavy soil to peatmoss-based soil works just as well & free

I want the new KS5000 for my 4x4 but money's tight after a new 8000 btu air-conditioner purchase after a $650.00 sleeper sofa purchase, whew I am almost broke. SSgrower to Viparspectra.
I think the idea should be that you get someone to sponsor your AC and buy our KS5000, lol
Well, back to our business, there are no plans for sponsorship in the company at the moment.

Here is something that I can call a win win situation.

Last year I won a journal of the month award and @Herbies Seeds sponsored part of the prize. They sent me these Gelato auto seeds that I have just grown. I have had the Gelato auto 1 plant in a jar for a week and a half and I was tempted to take an early tester. Well I am impressed. The flavour is good so far and I am very high after smoking this little popcorn nug. Thank you Herbies. This is a most delicious and potent strain and I highly recommend it to fellow growers! It's a winner. Like how high am I? very high!

And of course I couldn't have done it without my fabulous @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights. I'm really impressed that two XS1500 Pros brought 3 plants home in 3 months and have two more started. Thank you Vipar Spectra Val!
Why I call this a win win is that I have had the joy of the grow whilst demonstrating the lights and now I am enjoying the tremendous high that has been made possible by our sponsors. I can honestly say that one of these lights will grow you a healthy auto plant, and two will grow you three!

The quality of the weed is excellent. Great genetics and great lights. I hope that lots of people will read this and consider using the XS 1500 Pro to grow!

A badly lit but nonetheless pretty little popcorn nugget :love:

:passitleft:

Here is something that I can call a win win situation.

Last year I won a journal of the month award and @Herbies Seeds sponsored part of the prize. They sent me these Gelato auto seeds that I have just grown. I have had the Gelato auto 1 plant in a jar for a week and a half and I was tempted to take an early tester. Well I am impressed. The flavour is good so far and I am very high after smoking this little popcorn nug. Thank you Herbies. This is a most delicious and potent strain and I highly recommend it to fellow growers! It's a winner. Like how high am I? very high!

And of course I couldn't have done it without my fabulous @ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro lights. I'm really impressed that two XS1500 Pros brought 3 plants home in 3 months and have two more started. Thank you Vipar Spectra Val!
Why I call this a win win is that I have had the joy of the grow whilst demonstrating the lights and now I am enjoying the tremendous high that has been made possible by our sponsors. I can honestly say that one of these lights will grow you a healthy auto plant, and two will grow you three!

The quality of the weed is excellent. Great genetics and great lights. I hope that lots of people will read this and consider using the XS 1500 Pro to grow!

A badly lit but nonetheless pretty little popcorn nugget :love:

Two of my favorite Sponsors,@ViparSpectra and @Herbies Seeds. Imo they are the best in the business. Congrats on your nomination CR. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Two of my favorite Sponsors,@ViparSpectra and @Herbies Seeds. Imo they are the best in the business. Congrats on your nomination CR. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
Thank you Cap! Much appreciated 🍀
The tiny tester looks delightful, Carmen!!
So much so that I just had another lol!
DSC_5576-Edit.jpg

It is good and strong. I usually have to chain smoke the one hitters to achieve this level of stone. One chillum and I'm nice and elevated. Another popcorn bud is now crush for the one hitter.

I made some BHO(Butane Hash Oil) from my wet leaf off my plant while I'm waiting for buds to dry and dabbed it on a cone of good weed and it slightly munted me

:laugh:

Nice to see your beautiful buds doing their thing 💚

I made some BHO(Butane Hash Oil) from my wet leaf off my plant while I'm waiting for buds to dry and dabbed it on a cone of good weed and it slightly munted me

Nice! When you say wet leaf, is that the sugar leaves that yield the BHO?

Yea all the sugar leaves , I was surprised how much one run yielded, we were out the bush camping when we made it so no chance of accidental ignition.
Nice! When you say wet leaf, is that the sugar leaves that yield the BHO?

Wow, ok! Looking forward to seeing those roots. Do you have any ideas what is making it such a successful grow? What makes your SIP different?
Oi! I haven't seen it as different. Do you? My soil is rich with what they want after years of repeatedly amending and reusing it. Their composted roots included. That leaves them with needing calcium and magnesium that they aren't able to access from the soil in this method so far. That's where the cal/mag comes in. This grow has seen nothing else but incredible light from @ViparSpectra , and cal/mag and ro water. ,
...man, trimming will be so much easier without all these damn leaves cause my fingers are going to be so covered in resin after the drought.
My thoughts too Krissi!
Happy Belated Birthday, Carmen.

I'm sorry your SWICK didn't work out as well as you had hoped. I find the whole SWICK/SIP conversation very confusing, personally. And, SIPs seem like a lot of work in that you have to give them water often.

I don't need a huge plant with extra work.
Mine haven't been watered once HashGirl. LOS and auto watering have almost made it maintenance free!

Oi! I haven't seen it as different. Do you?
I do. It's because you aren't getting yellowing leaves I guess, and that must be down to the calmag.
My soil is rich with what they want after years of repeatedly amending and reusing it. Their composted roots included. That leaves them with needing calcium and magnesium that they aren't able to access from the soil in this method so far. That's where the cal/mag comes in. This grow has seen nothing else but incredible light from @ViparSpectra , and cal/mag and ro water. ,
So did you anticipate the calmag being an issue going in, and when in the grow cycle did you start adding calmag to the water?
auto watering
Oh this is a game changer imo.

You should try some Golden Tiger 🐅 but beware of the Tigers swipe. lol 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:

Looking beautiful and chunky well done Carmen 💚
Thank you Absorber! :yahoo:
You should try some Golden Tiger 🐅 but beware of the Tigers swipe. lol 😂 CL🍀. :rofl: :rofl::rofl::cheesygrinsmiley:
Cap, tell us about the Golden Tiger please. What does it taste and smell like and what are its effects. Challenge on! I'll gladly go one on one with you in a smoke down :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you Absorber! :yahoo:

Cap, tell us about the Golden Tiger please. What does it taste and smell like and what are its effects. Challenge on! I'll gladly go one on one with you in a smoke down :cheesygrinsmiley:
Right now I’m still smoking dried larf. Stem rub is extremely lemony smelling but in flower it’s skunky. But the high is incredible and it hits HARD! From the first exhale it’s a head rush that you think 🤔 you’ll find it’s limits if you keep smoking . But you won’t it doesn’t have a ceiling. And if you keep smoking it’s almost psychedelic. I have been smoking it for 2 months daily and I still haven’t built up a tolerance to it. CL🍀 Edit: It’s without question the hardest hitting weed I’ve ever smoked. I’ve learned that no more than a couple of hits is needed. Anymore and yer dazed and confused 🫤.

Right now I’m still smoking dried larf. Stem rub is extremely lemony smelling but in flower it’s skunky. But the high is incredible and it hits HARD! From the first exhale it’s a head rush that you think 🤔 you’ll find it’s limits if you keep smoking . But you won’t it doesn’t have a ceiling. And if you keep smoking it’s almost psychedelic. I have been smoking it for 2 months daily and I still haven’t built up a tolerance to it. CL🍀
I like the no limit head rush you talk about. It has Malawi and Thai heritage, is that right? I am familiar with the SA landrace cultivars but I still haven't found a no limit head rush. I have some cool genetics I want to try when I can safely grow photoperiod plants. I have regular seeds and will clone. Check this cross out:

Devils Tit x Apricot Head:
"Devil’s Tit (SnowHigh Seeds)

Devil’s Tit from SnowHigh Seeds is a potent heart-pounding speed demon that will put even the most seasoned sativa enthusiast to the test. A sativa cross between Durban Poison, Acapulco Gold, and Cinderella 99, this strain provides an exhilarating body high that makes for an excellent one-hitter-quitter or a welcome challenge for sativa lovers looking to test their boundaries. Avoid this strain if you suffer from anxiety, as the effects will naturally get your heart racing.

Apricot Head (Compound Genetics)

Apricot Head is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the potent Headwrecker X Legend Orange Apricot strains. Perfect for any heavy indica lover who appreciates a great taste, too, Apricot Head packs a hard-hitting high that will help you truly relax and get to sleep. It starts with a slow build of effects, creeping into both mind and body with a light tingle that weighs down your limbs and makes your head and eyes droop. You'll feel your spirits lift as you settle further and further into this heavy and heady state, slowly fading further and further away into blissful, sedative oblivion. In combination with its super high 19-20% average THC level, these sleepy effects make Apricot Head a great choice for treating those suffering from conditions such as spasticity, insomnia, appetite loss or nausea, depression and chronic stress. This bud has a super sweet apricot flavor with a lightly sour citrusy exhale. The aroma takes a heavy pungent turn, with sharp chemical citrus overtone accented by spicy herbs. Apricot Head buds have small grape-shaped olive green nugs with lots of thick long orange hairs and a coating of frosty chunky bright white crystal trichomes."

:drool:

I like the no limit head rush you talk about. It has Malawi and Thai heritage, is that right? I am familiar with the SA landrace cultivars but I still haven't found a no limit head rush. I have some cool genetics I want to try when I can safely grow photoperiod plants. I have regular seeds and will clone. Check this cross out:

Devils Tit x Apricot Head:
"Devil’s Tit (SnowHigh Seeds)

Devil’s Tit from SnowHigh Seeds is a potent heart-pounding speed demon that will put even the most seasoned sativa enthusiast to the test. A sativa cross between Durban Poison, Acapulco Gold, and Cinderella 99, this strain provides an exhilarating body high that makes for an excellent one-hitter-quitter or a welcome challenge for sativa lovers looking to test their boundaries. Avoid this strain if you suffer from anxiety, as the effects will naturally get your heart racing.

Apricot Head (Compound Genetics)

Apricot Head is an indica dominant hybrid strain (70% indica/30% sativa) created through crossing the potent Headwrecker X Legend Orange Apricot strains. Perfect for any heavy indica lover who appreciates a great taste, too, Apricot Head packs a hard-hitting high that will help you truly relax and get to sleep. It starts with a slow build of effects, creeping into both mind and body with a light tingle that weighs down your limbs and makes your head and eyes droop. You'll feel your spirits lift as you settle further and further into this heavy and heady state, slowly fading further and further away into blissful, sedative oblivion. In combination with its super high 19-20% average THC level, these sleepy effects make Apricot Head a great choice for treating those suffering from conditions such as spasticity, insomnia, appetite loss or nausea, depression and chronic stress. This bud has a super sweet apricot flavor with a lightly sour citrusy exhale. The aroma takes a heavy pungent turn, with sharp chemical citrus overtone accented by spicy herbs. Apricot Head buds have small grape-shaped olive green nugs with lots of thick long orange hairs and a coating of frosty chunky bright white crystal trichomes."

:drool:
Yeah it’s a Malawi and Thai cross 100% Sativas. I’m gonna make some cobs and 🫙 jar the rest. That Devil’s tit sounds like something I would love ❤️ try. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom