Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

1.jpg
2.jpg

Things are moving along smooth and steady. The XS 1500 PRO seems to be doing a great job. We have the tents running 18/6 with opposite dark cycles. Seems to be a very efficient little setup if it produces decent flower.

slowly_filling.jpg

Bending and tucking every day. We'll have this net filled out in no time at all, then a switch to flower. Gonna refill the res today.

Speaking of flower, I can't cool my lung room. Any ideas on how to hook up a portable ac to a 2x2x4 tent?

slowly_filling.jpg

Bending and tucking every day. We'll have this net filled out in no time at all, then a switch to flower. Gonna refill the res today.

Speaking of flower, I can't cool my lung room. Any ideas on how to hook up a portable ac to a 2x2x4 tent?
Sorry, braddah other then the obvious which is to spend money on a AC potable unit.. unless you have mad airflow.
Do you have any AC ducts coming down that you can hook up to the tent..
You always put out fire though bro..!
:passitleft:
Is she in the garage?

Sorry, braddah other then the obvious which is to spend money on a AC potable unit.. unless you have mad airflow.
Do you have any AC ducts coming down that you can hook up to the tent..
You always put out fire though bro..!
:passitleft:
Is she in the garage?
My whole house is basically a garage :rofl:.

Its a little single wall construction cabin that was built in 1920 out in the middle of nowhere. It's full of holes, uninsulated, many of my windows only have screens (no glass), and I'm pretty sure its just termites holding hands keeping the place together.

1687545781119.png

I have a portable AC unit but it won't fit in the tent. I guess I could build a box to put the portable AC unit in, and then run ducting from that box into the tent as the air intake.... but I'm having a hard time visualizing this one.

hurricane.jpg
bomb.jpg
purty.jpg

Still bending and tucking every day to fill the screen out. Maybe 1-3 weeks to flower time.

I chopped about a foot off of the Atomic Jelly plant as she was getting a little big for her little tent. Using the cuttings as an arrangement in my office.

Big love
BW

My whole house is basically a garage :rofl:.

Its a little single wall construction cabin that was built in 1920 out in the middle of nowhere. It's full of holes, uninsulated, many of my windows only have screens (no glass), and I'm pretty sure its just termites holding hands keeping the place together.

1687545781119.png

I have a portable AC unit but it won't fit in the tent. I guess I could build a box to put the portable AC unit in, and then run ducting from that box into the tent as the air intake.... but I'm having a hard time visualizing this one.
My tent lives inside a big plywood box on wheels. I had to self-contain the system in a garage, to separate it from grabby kids and nosey customers. Intake fan, AC, small heater, etc. are all inside the plywood box but outside of the tent. I let them sleep during the day and wake at night for cost and temp efficiency.

Plants are thriving and giving you beautiful centerpieces!

:welldone: and good luck with the heat issue. Might be a tough one given where they are. Can you put the R2D2 AC unit in a big box with the exhaust through a hole into the room and a duct from the bottom into an intake fan at the bottom of the tent?
More or less what I'm thinking. I may just make a little box that slides over the top of the r2d2 (where the cold air comes out) and duct that into the intake on the tent. Won't need it till the end of flower so we've got time to plan yet.

Back
Top Bottom