Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

stretching.jpg

I'm the wrong one to ask! As idiot-proof as SIP is I still managed to mess it up. :rolleyes:

Next time I'll be bottom-watering from sprout to prevent any issues with transplant from top water to SIP. Others seem to do it fine but it may be that I waited until the plant was too big to make that move.
Shoots! It kind of looks like coco hempy... with more steps. But it sure is all the rage right now. I'm sure your plant will turn around and outshine her healthier sisters.

@Jon buddy, this is the single plant in a 2x2 journal. Come on over and hang out! Hope your grows are abundant and dank. We just got some "Tiger Cake" from Compound Genetics, terpiest weed I've ever seen. Stink up any room you enter from inside 2 bags, tastes like artificial candy was sprayed on the buds.

thearrangmentpaysoff.jpg
plantinclones.jpg
theexiles.jpg
rootboundanddown.jpg
The Atomic Jelly survivor floral arrangement I cut a while back has been busy turning into clones! Who needs gels, clone machines, clone domes, and the like?

I transplanted the cuttings with the biggest roots so far into hempy cups and put the rest back in a fresh jar of water. So far we have 4 nice clones of the Atomic Jelly with more to come.

The Atomic Jelly mother is surviving despite some neglect, I often forget to feed her, and as you can see, she is a little root bound in her gallon pot. I have to cut roots every other day or so to keep the drain hole open.

stretch.jpg

Stretching like a yoga class up in here. Showing early signs of flower development. Hopefully she will stop stretching before we run out of headroom.
You could buy yourself a couple inches if you mount the light to the ceiling bars using a metal shower hook in each side and eliminate the clip.

@Jon buddy, this is the single plant in a 2x2 journal. Come on over and hang out! Hope your grows are abundant and dank. We just got some "Tiger Cake" from Compound Genetics, terpiest weed I've ever seen. Stink up any room you enter from inside 2 bags, tastes like artificial candy was sprayed on the buds.
Thanks I’m in!

You could buy yourself a couple inches if you mount the light to the ceiling bars using a metal shower hook in each side and eliminate the clip.
Great trick! I've got 2' or so I can raise the light yet if I need to.

I have always disliked the hangers that come with these LEDs though. They seem like a total afterthought, not very secure, and a waste of vertical space.

Great trick! I've got 2' or so I can raise the light yet if I need to.

I have always disliked the hangers that come with these LEDs though. They seem like a total afterthought, not very secure, and a waste of vertical space.
I completely agree. I almost always mount to the ceiling with shower clips and start at 100%. I’d rather adjust the plants heights than the lights. And if you always do that you get to the point where you can *almost* eye it (I don’t, I always measure). It maxes your vert space and puts the heat as far away from the plants as possible and keeps the main heat source close to the exhaust. Makes RH management and air flow easier. No down side in my book.

Back
Top Bottom