Hurricane Warning: ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro - Category 5 Grow

outside.jpg

We have 4 healthy clones of the atomic jelly, so I moved big momma outside. She'll continue to be watered with the runoff from our Category 5 grow. Maybe we'll get some flower out of her, more likely the many bugs, mold, and mildew that thrive out here in the tropics will turn her into a snack. :rofl:

KushMintsOutdoor.jpg

Sampling some Kush Mints from our most recent outdoor grow.
Wow! This is the only street bag in Florida I ever bought. It looked almost exactly like this. I almost entered it in NOTM but it wasn’t mine. But the density and colors were exactly like this. It’s strong. Killer bud!

I feel like I just checked in on this grow a week ago and you were planting seeds. Those jokers are growing Fast! Looking excellent big dog, beautiful garden.

Wow! This is the only street bag in Florida I ever bought. It looked almost exactly like this. I almost entered it in NOTM but it wasn’t mine. But the density and colors were exactly like this. It’s strong. Killer bud!
HA! That's awesome. Thanks Jon. It sure tastes nice. Last time I bought a 'bag' off the street was so long ago the weed didn't have a name, and the dude pulled a small handful out of his pocket and handed it to me :rofl:.

I feel like I just checked in on this grow a week ago and you were planting seeds. Those jokers are growing Fast! Looking excellent big dog, beautiful garden.
They grow up so fast don't they? This little VIPARTSPECTRA 1500 PRO is actually an impressive little light.

glowfuturegrow.jpg

A painting I've been working on inspired by all this hi-tek led, automated, growing stuff. Have fun with it.
Do I understand you correctly? You painted this? With your hands and brushes and paint?

Back
Top Bottom