420 Magazine Background

New dude

jmaddog420

the names josh, I live in texas which unfortunately does NOT have medicinal marijuana. but that doesnt stop me from getting my medicine, I used to be a power house on the texas ameture mma circuit till I was hit by a car and it was all taken away from me I now use cannabis to treat my chronic pain and depression... and to enjoy myself ofcourse:439:

Last edited:

Matanuska Valley

Plant of the Year: 2011 - Member of the Month: April 2011 - Plant of the Month: Mar & April 2011
Welcome to 420Magazine. I hope you enjoy your stroll around the forums…:439:

MV... :popcorn:

Deacnbleu

Welcome to 420, you landed at a great site. Everyone is very helpful and there is a lot of great information and ideas available.
Don't forget to enter and vote in the 420 contests, Plant of the Month, Nug of the Month and Member of the Month.

L

Ludacris

the names josh, I live in texas which unfortunately does NOT have medicinal marijuana. but that doesnt stop me from getting my medicine, I used to be a power house on the texas ameture mma circuit till I was hit by a car and it was all taken away from me I now use cannabis to treat my chronic pain and depression... and to enjoy myself ofcourse:439:

Hello from SCOTLAND.
(hope you have a great time here).

REGARDS.

CHRIS.
:Namaste:

Top Bottom