CO MMJ Dude Intro

COmmjDude

Yo whats up online friends I'm a 20 year old dude livin in this great state of Colorado and enjoying the fact that i finally have legitimate medicine from a doctor for my shattered and rebuilt calcaneous(heel). I thought id hop on the online community bandwagon by joining this spectacular website and tryin to find some help with my current grow op. A little bit of background on myself, I've been skiing since i was about two so thats my passion, as of now i live in denver and i am going to medical assisting school and then on to actual medical school, im an aspiring artist and you can find me sketching whenever nothin else is goin on, oh and of course i have a strong passion for the furthering of cannabis culture. This is the first online community ive tryed out so i have a feeling it will take a little getting used to but glad to be here and if anyone knows somethin about growin im a tad bit worried about my five week old bubblegum plant ive had to move her three times and she still seems healthy for sure however since she was a wee little lady shes had three pronged leaves and right now stands at only 14 1/2" while my two week old sour diesel stands at 10" and has all five prong leaves and they are both in the same five gallon bucket. I have a 100oz camel back hanging and on 24hr super slow drip and i use about a 1/4 teaspoon of age old 12-6-6 direct to soil every 6 days and a 1/4 teaspoon in the daily spray bottle. For soil i use fox farm ocean forest and for light i have a simple 60wt incandescent and overhead 2 48" t12 32wt full spectrum in a simple work light reflector. Anything helps and i dont know if i even have a problem or if im just worrying due to inexperience so let me know :rollit:

:welcome:COmmjDude Hello how are you? Colorado sure got it right! Glad to hear Cannabis helps you out with your injury. Even better you are a legal grower.:woohoo: Please spend time in the Growroom forums for any infomation or help you need. There are tons of awesome Growers and wonderful Members, the best Staff who love answering question and pointing you in the right direction. Good luck with your heel and your growing, 420 is here! :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom