Intro

Namarie

420 Member
Hello and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your collective. I am 43 and have been enjoying the benefits of Cannabis for a long time. I am new to growing, and have just started my first grow. They are about a month old (not sure, the plants were a gift from my wife, she got them from a local dispensary). I transplanted them yesterday into their pots and set up my little grow area. I use LED grow light and not sure on what lighting cycle to grow them under. Before I set up my area, I had them under regular light, 12/12. This was for 3 days. The one on the left is about a foot tall and seems to be getting ready to flower. The one on the right is a little shorter, about 8 inches or so.

Attachments

• IMAG0106.jpg
    IMAG0106.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 33
Hello and thanks for allowing me to be a part of your collective. I am 43 and have been enjoying the benefits of Cannabis for a long time. I am new to growing, and have just started my first grow. They are about a month old (not sure, the plants were a gift from my wife, she got them from a local dispensary). I transplanted them yesterday into their pots and set up my little grow area. I use LED grow light and not sure on what lighting cycle to grow them under. Before I set up my area, I had them under regular light, 12/12. This was for 3 days. The one on the left is about a foot tall and seems to be getting ready to flower. The one on the right is a little shorter, about 8 inches or so.
Hi and welcome to 420 Magazine
In my signature you will find hod links for new members. It will show you how to make a grow journal and to add it to your signature.
:welcome:

Hello konver911,
Welcome to the group. It looks like you have perhaps tagged along on someone else's intro thread. You can create your own thread in the introduction section. I think because the original poster called the thread "Intro" it has caused a couple of people to believe it is a thread for anyone to add their introduction. An honest mistake.
Looking forward to seeing a grow journal from you soon.
Happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom