Intro

Hello I'm a 45 yr old male Ive only been growing a couple yrs but I'm pretty passionate about it I hope to gain some knowledge ...
Hi there Gremlinn. Welcome to 420 mag! What have you got growing in your garden? You will meet the most helpful growmies here at the mag. We're a friendly bunch, and there are so many grow styles to choose from, such a variety.
If you have any questions, please ask :)

Thanks I do have a question I bought some coco( a brick I've always used bag) so it said buffered on it so all I did was wet it and rinse it no cal mag soak did I mess up ?
Hey @NickHardy , you should know how to answer this question :)

Hey @NickHardy , you should know how to answer this question :)
I don't use bricks but my coco peat is buffered, it refers to its ability to deal with Ph nothing regarding Cal-Mag.

I still Ph to 58 every day though and feed 2-2.5ml Cal- Mag every time from seedling.

Hope that helps!

Nick

Hello I'm a 45 yr old male Ive only been growing a couple yrs but I'm pretty passionate about it I hope to gain some knowledge ...
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420 Magazine @gremlinn

What kind of growing do you enjoy?
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Back
Top Bottom