Hello 420Magsters!

Delta-Nine

I think it is only right for a new members first post to be in the introduction section for a proper greeting. As you can see by my Screen name I go by the name Delta-Nine. I live on a beautiful little cloud somewhere in the States. I'm a new grower currently on my first grow of a shining silver haze Fem from UFO. She is now entering her 2nd week of flowering and I've been enjoying this experience from the very start. I've been a heavy canna smoker for about 15 yrs now and have recently become very interested in every aspect of this phenomenal plant. I am an active Norml member @ my local chapter, and will be attending Oaksterdam University this yr to further my cannabis education and experience . I am very ambitious and passion about this field and have spent the last 6 months studying and preparing for my grow and it has helped me wonders. But I know with the experience & knowledge of you fine folks I'll be in great hands. Ill be creating a journal soon with pics of my setup and grow. :thumb:

Re: Hello 420Magsters !

Hello :welcome: to the 420Mag Family! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis. Why not:surf: https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck
Undercurrent DWC Grow Journal
Irish Boy's - 480W Grow LED Hydro - Land Of Clovers

Back