nice to be high

boyd.jennifer

i epically failed at my introduction so lets try again. names jen and i smoke for many reasons, but primarily for my epilepsy, which has never been under control with pills. since starting smoking i havent had a seizure in over a yr. proud member of the Tulsa NORML chapter! awesome to be here and stoked to meet some great ppl

Hey there jen,

Welcome to 420magazine. I think I missed your first intro, so I am glad I saw this one. I agree most of us here smoke for various reasons. As I like to say, when I started smoking, it was recreational but now it is for medicinal reasons. I had a friend who use to have seizures. I actually witnessed one and it really broke my heart. He says the same thing that the meds don't help but the mj does. What a great plant, eh? Hope to hear more from you, maybe a journal? Share your advice, just don't lurk in the shadows.

thanks so much for the welcome. yes it's awesome indeed. i'm not very knowledgeable in things marijuana but looking to learn.:thanks:

I wasn't either when I first joined the site. There is plenty of information to get you started on your green journey when you're ready. All I can say is read,read, and read. And don't be afraid to ask questions, people here are friendly and love to help....:cheer: :high-five:

well i jus moved to prolly the worst place for marijuana and am having extreme trouble locating it, which i expected. in any event, i'll keep reading and learning and share any advice i may have thanks again for the welcome

well i jus moved to prolly the worst place for marijuana and am having extreme trouble locating it, which i expected. in any event, i'll keep reading and learning and share any advice i may have thanks again for the welcome

Hey Jen! I just sent you a welcome on your other post with some links. It Sounds like someone needs to start growing! You don't need a ton of space either. The last link in my post is for the Grow Journals. You should take a look...maybe it will inspire you to start your own garden!

Very fortunate for you Jen I used to have a friend who had epilepsy right in front of me while smoking a joint , it didn't do him any good . You stay happy and thank your lucky stars that it works for you , keep on toking and don't forget to make cannibutter brownies and cookies to ingest it also ( CBD, THC ) . You have have a fine future .

most def, seems to be the only thing that controls it. sorry to hear about your friend slapboo. if they take dilatin or any other seizure medication tell them to be extremely cautious with the doses they take. anti-seizure meds, if too high a dose is taken, can induce a psychosis. and its awful...been there. @Po boy, thanks for the good luck wish. and to you both, toke on. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom