Airvape - Free Legacy PRO For Review!

I don’t bong, smoke joints, (oh jeez our pre rolls green me out 😂,) but I can’t test multiple strains a day with out a using vape or I’d be a vegetable on the couch 🤣

The review I watched is A) A great review but B) Funny AF 😆

Its an extremely positive review. The dude is totally lit 😆

420 vape reviews on YT don’t want to link - but yeah it looks like an epic vape!
HaHa! 😂 I watched the same review! I do not combust at all either. Although I do have some adapters so I can vape through a bong or bubbler, Guess I'll figure a way to adapt about any vape to my bubbler... As for cleaning, Airvape has a much more detailed video showing how to disassemble and clean.

Yes after watching a few videos the Airvape Legacy Pro looks Awesome!!!

:hookah:

Looking forward to trying it as well. I think I watched the same video as Nick too lol.
Has some cool accessories.

Looking forward to trying it as well. I think I watched the same video as Nick too lol.
Has some cool accessories.
Yes, the dosage pods look great, they were a must have item when I was using my Pax 2…

Man the more I do research the more I come away very impressed by this device. I’m very excited to get my hands on this and do a review. I hope everyone had a good Halloween! What’s everyone growing in here?

Man the more I do research the more I come away very impressed by this device. I’m very excited to get my hands on this and do a review. I hope everyone had a good Halloween! What’s everyone growing in here?
Yea it looks the goods ,I can't wait

I don’t bong, smoke joints, (oh jeez our pre rolls green me out 😂,) but I can’t test multiple strains a day with out a using vape or I’d be a vegetable on the couch 🤣

The review I watched is A) A great review but B) Funny AF 😆

Its an extremely positive review. The dude is totally lit 😆

420 vape reviews on YT don’t want to link - but yeah it looks like an epic vape!
Yea it was funny I was cracking up he cooked himself good 🤣🤣🤣

I’m done growing for the day. Just smashed a bowl of OG Kush out my Legacy Pro 😂

Its legit good.

Are there any discount codes going? Asking for a fellow rocking member @Regrowth
You already got yours?!?? Or already had one!?!?

You already got yours?!?? Or already had one!?!?
Got mine yesterday - paid but.. I’m in Thailand though. Came overnight from Bangkok.

Yea it was funny I was cracking up he cooked himself good 🤣🤣🤣

Yeah its funny until like me you’re wondering you need to call your wife and ask her help you to bed like me last night - I managed with some deep breaths and little steps. Gonna be fun doing the review. So really epic not thought about using my S&B at all.

Got mine yesterday - paid but.. I’m in Thailand though. Came overnight from Bangkok.

Yeah its funny until like me you’re wondering you need to call your wife and ask her help you to bed like me last night - I managed with some deep breaths and little steps. Gonna be fun doing the review. So really epic not thought about using my S&B at all.
Lucky!! I’m still waiting for tracking :) can’t wait! Very excited for the opportunity!

IMG_7653.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg

A little Strawberry AK next up, 😂

Still on first battery charge.

One tip for anyone lucky enough to be getting one - tonrun it on is 3 Quick clicks of on/off. I was doing at like one hundred two hundred three hundred and freaking out it wouldn’t switch on.

Do at 10 20 30 speed and it pops right up. Heats in 10 seconds or something. Mashed about a minute later.

😅

IMG_7653.jpeg
IMG_7654.jpeg

A little Strawberry AK next up, 😂

Still on first battery charge.

One tip for anyone lucky enough to be getting one - tonrun it on is 3 Quick clicks of on/off. I was doing at like one hundred two hundred three hundred and freaking out it wouldn’t switch on.

Do at 10 20 30 speed and it pops right up. Heats in 10 seconds or something. Mashed about a minute later.

😅
stoned-text-messages-u2.jpg

Funyuns🤤

Lucky!! I’m still waiting for tracking :) can’t wait! Very excited for the opportunity!
Me too, waiting for tracking :nervous-guy:... 🤤 Hopefully soon!

I got my tracking it’s jumped on a flight today.
Out of NY. At a guess I got a week left to the uk.
Stuck at the customs for a few of them.
Looks great hope your having fun.

Back
Top Bottom