Airvape Vaporizers Discussion Thread

Airvape

420 Sponsor
AirVape is a well-respected vape brand known for its high-quality and innovative vaporizers. Founded to provide users with a superior vaping experience, AirVape has gained a strong reputation within the vaping community.

Key points to mention about AirVape:

Innovative Design: AirVape is known for its sleek and stylish vaporizer designs. Their devices are often praised for their portability and discreetness.

Advanced Technology: AirVape incorporates advanced heating technology to ensure efficient vaporization of herbs and concentrates. Many of their models offer precise temperature control, allowing users to customize their vaping experience.

High-Quality Materials: The brand strongly emphasizes using premium materials in their vaporizers. This commitment to quality contributes to their products' overall durability and performance.

User-Friendly: AirVape devices are designed with the user in mind, often featuring intuitive controls and easy maintenance. This makes them suitable for both beginners and experienced vapers.

Customer Support: AirVape is known for its excellent customer support and warranty policies, which provide peace of mind to customers.

Variety of Models: AirVape offers a range of vaporizer models to cater to different preferences and needs, including dry herb and concentrate vaporizers.

Positive Community Feedback: The brand has garnered positive reviews and a loyal following within the vaping community thanks to its consistent product quality and performance.

Sustainability: AirVape has made efforts to be environmentally conscious by using recyclable packaging materials and reducing waste in its production process.

Overall, AirVape has established itself as a reputable brand in the vaping industry, appreciated for its commitment to quality, innovation, and user satisfaction. This brand appeals to casual and discerning vapers who value performance and aesthetics in their vaping experience.

My name is Gary, I will be here to answer all questions and post discounts and special deals.

handout.jpg

So convection only?
I have a Crafty+ which has both. This hand on heart is better for flavour, maintenance, time to ready is quicker, battery life longer.

I’ll do a video of it. Just visual but literally just hung our most recent harvest and kinda knackered 🤣

I have a Crafty+ which has both. This hand on heart is better for flavour, maintenance, time to ready is quicker, battery life longer.

I’ll do a video of it. Just visual but literally just hung our most recent harvest and kinda knackered 🤣
Absolutely, why I asked, as superior flavour doesn't go together with conduction vapes.. I mean they are still handy but they are not super tasty, only on the first draw.

Hello everyone! I was one of the few lucky people who received a AIRVAPE Legacy Pro, Dosing tool and pods!
The Legacy Pro is a pretty awesome piece of technology with a lot to offer both inside and out. Let’s start with the packaging it came in.
816C3B04-1153-4BA4-9143-18D274486783.jpeg

I can’t tell you how awesome it was to see this packaging. I really wish more companies would take the initiative and do something like this or similar. The benefits are real when you consider the amount of packages sent and received on a day to day basis.

B23D61A2-55BA-4723-B522-B5FB068F753B.jpeg

The bag contained everything shipped. The Legacy pro, the dosing capsules, the dosing tool inside the brown folder. The Legacy Pro box was packed well and nothing moved around inside. If you need instructions they are conveniently on the QR code you can scan.(Yet another nod to being Eco friendly). You also get some spare screens, a wax pad and cleaning stuff to get you started. Also a very trippy design on the back.
987C126C-EE33-4170-9CB1-3F9A12AFCD23.jpeg
577EEAD8-3BF2-4D06-84BE-BF2C2107945B.jpeg

F6D2351F-F219-4BFF-B114-03242F373596.jpeg

The Legacy pro itself is very well built. Surprisingly heavy. Very lovely Hemp textile and Vegan leather. The gold really pops and gives it a sense of sheer elegancy. The mouthpiece stays very cool even when vaping at the highest settings for long durations. It feels very nice on the mouth and not uncomfortable to use. The battery is removable which is a big win!
It charges fairly quickly both plugged in with the USB-C or on a wireless charger like the one for your phone. It holds a good charge for about 10 sessions I would guess depending on your individual settings this could be longer or shorter.
C2CC135E-5042-44E4-A660-9E0A8CB110F0.jpeg

4D19120B-0689-495B-A6A9-5145C1A52B80.jpeg
DAFB135F-E0A0-476E-B1E5-02978173AD40.jpeg

The Dosing Tool and Dosing Caps are an absolute must have no questions asked. The dosing tool makes loading super easy and less messy. It fits the dosing caps perfectly leading to a very smooth loading process. The top of the tool unscrews to give you a very good cleaning brush for the hard to reach spots. The Dosing Capsules click together unlike the previous version that had threads. The threads would gunk up and became stuck and unusable. These new ones simply click together. They do get a little stuck on the bud you pack into it, but the little poker tool inside the Legacy pro pops the cap off without issue. Using the Legacy pro without the caps tends to lead to a more tedious cleanup and I wouldn’t use it without them in my opinion.
FBC4158B-8842-42AC-B086-23E021B45468.jpeg

Inside the Legacy pro it’s nice and simple. You have your adjustable micro dosing disc, filter, chamber. The disk, chamber and filter have a 24k gold coating. You have a very handy poking tool as well. If you pop the cover off it reveals the removable battery and glass air path.

1779D333-EB9A-464D-B16D-777E8AB36463.jpeg

Cleaning it was pretty easy. I didn’t have to force anything to come apart. The screens went in and out of their respective silicon holders easily. Soaked all the small pieces in a cup of iso for five minutes and everything came out shiny new. The brush that came with the Dosing Tool was a real help with this. I would recommend cleaning very often just to keep the smell down. This thing did stink up the whole house while on the charger and the smell was also noticeable just carrying it in my jacket pocket. It’s not ideal and I would prefer it to be more discreet. Im sure the case is a real help with this but I didn’t have one to review this time. Maybe I can try one soon and update this section in the future.

My overall opinion of the AIRVAPE Legacy pro is that it’s one hell of a device. It does dry herb and concentrates, it’s fairly easy to clean with the right stuff, it’s durable and made to last, it looks elegant and hits you like a truck. Easy to use and It has a wide temperature rang to satisfy whatever taste you desire. The tool and capsules are an absolute must have. I’m sure the smell proof case if you want to remain as discreet as possible is also a must have. It delivers nice thick clouds and great flavor. It really is a top of the line herb and concentrate vaporizer. You couldn’t ask for much more. I found that my sweet spot for the best smoke is max temp on a 3 minute session. Has me looking for the couch every time. I give this vape an honest 4.5/5 stars. My only true complaint being the smell it gives off when not in use. AIRVAPE made an awesome product and has very good customer service to go with it.

Thank you for the opportunity to test your product @Airvape

I've been airvaping with the @Airvape Legacy Pro for a few days now and I haven't felt the need to combust.
I feel that says a lot since I've been smoking herb for ages and I'm not primarily a vaper.
This thing is pretty sweet and whether it's grass, wax or other concentrates, it tastes great and gets the job done right.

20231106_125317.jpg

How Hi Are You?

This thing has been a joy to use and I'm writing this review after consuming so it's taking ages 🤣
But this is better than other vapes I've tried in the past and I'm getting reasonably 'medicated' off of very little.

Feature Overview:

Here are a few of the defining features.

Hybrid heating system: Allows for session and on demand use.
Supports dry herb and concentrates: Higher temperatures put the unit in wax mode for consuming concentrates.
Fast heating time: Heats in ~15 seconds and vibrates when reaching the desired temperature.
Glass & gold plated airpath: Smooth with no imparted taste.
Battery Life: The battery can last several sessions but extras are available. It supports wireless charging.
Portable and durable: It's travel ready and fits in your pocket. Limited lifetime warranty.
Auto shutoff: After a minute of no movement detected.

Session mode heats and keeps the unit at a fixed temperature for a set period of time whereas on demand will heat and maintain a specific temperature while holding a button then will cool down to save the rest of your bowl for later. The unit can easily be toggled between both modes. Session mode is indicated by a propeller symbol on the display and the session timer can be changed between 3, 5 and 10 minutes.

Airvape is ecofriendly and that's reflected in their choice of materials and packaging,
including recycled packaging, an online manual, vegan leather and hemp textile.
For every purchase of an Airvape Legacy Pro Special Edition, they will plant 10 trees.
You can send them a used vape for recycling and receive a discount.

Overview:

The Airvape Legacy Pro is sleek and solid. It should easily survive being dropped and knocked around a bit.
Their shop has replacement parts and extras for anything and everything you could ever need and it's covered under a limited lifetime warranty.

ProManualpage-04v2-01.png
ProManualpage-03.png

The Legacy Pro comes with replacement filters, a USB-C charging cable, brush, stirring tool and some cleaning supplies.

Where it really shines is with dry herb.
but it also comes with a wax pad for smoking concentrates which I tried with shatter and hash.
The shatter burnt clean and gave a flavourful session with this Cherry Mac.
Hash vaped well and left a bit of a mess because it didn't fully combust but we're trying to avoid combustion, right?

20231108_153325.jpg

The Airvape Legacy Pro with the wax pad insert
20231108_153600.jpg

Cherry MAC shatter on the wax pad

Accessories:

They have additional accessories available, including a dosing tool, dosing capsules, a bubbler, bong attachment...
20231106_124438.jpg

The Legacy Pro, with additional dosing capsules and dosing tool.

Dosing capsules: allow preparing sessions in advance and makes swapping bowls easier on the go.
Put the pod away to save your vaped herbs for edibles and drop another one in.

They keep the legacy pro a lot cleaner and because of it I've been using a pod for most sessions.
Dosing capsules don't quite hold as much as the legacy pro can on it's own but still hold enough for a small session.

The lids aren't threaded and can be popped off by fingernail.
Then the bottoms can be filled by hand or by pressing into a pile of herb.
A wax pad can also fit inside for concentrates.

20231106_130208.jpg

Pack of dosing capsules
20231108_151101.jpg

Dosing capsule in the Airvape Legacy Pro

Dosing tool:
This accessory is to fill the dosing capsules or Legacy Pro with more precision.
Rub it in a pile of weed and then release a puck directly into your bowl.
It's nice to be able to fill the vape without any spill over or manual packing.
The dosing tool has a cleaning tool in it's handle for cleaning out the air path.

20231110_134945.jpg

Maintenance

Over time the Legacy Pro will get sticky and requires a bit of maintenance but everything can be cleaned using isopropyl alcohol and cotton swabs. Airvape has a video in the manual explaining the whole process. It comes with some stuff to help with cleaning, including wipes, swabs, a brush, a poking tool, as well as some replacement filters.

Complete a survey to receive 15% off your purchase with a free accessory such as the bubbler attachment or a case. Or if you're an owner of other Airvape models you can upgrade to a legacy pro for up to 50% off.

Happy airvaping!

Well i was one of the lucky people to get a AIRVAPE to test.
In my house its been nicknamed the AIR-SLEEPING-VAPE.
As every time i hit it i end up asleep.

Well as you can see it comes in very nice packaging and packed well.
Came from the USA to the UK in around 2 weeks and arrived in perfect condition.
thumbnail_image2.jpg
thumbnail_image6.jpg

LOVE the design the leather helps with the heat and the glass tube makes for a tasty smoke.
Wireless charging comes in VERY HANDY for me and being able to easily change the battery is great.
Cleaning also was pretty straight forward simplistic even someone with little experience with vapes
would be able to pick up and be stoned in a matter of mins.

Comes with a number of replacement parts and like the rest i got the pick up tool / cleaner some thought went in to that little gadget a very nice touch.

thumbnail_image5.jpg
ProManualpage-04v2-01.png

Tried wax once and i won't be doing that again in a hurry WAY too strong for me and honestly not a fan of the pad.
Did not think it would hit like a dabbing rig but that's the closest i have ever tasted in a portable unit.
That being said smoking dry herb in this unit is really close to a bong if not the same for the avg user and is were it shines.
It's not something your carry around without the bag and people not know you have been smoking.
But what mobile vape does its bud after all not juice.
thumbnail_image1.jpg
thumbnail_image0.jpg

What i love about this unit is on session mode so no holding the down the button when it's time for puff puff pass.
Or if you want a quick hit on demand mode lets you hold down until temp is reached.

Conclusion

Over all very happy and i do honestly use it most days because it's simple and easy and fast to use.
Really am shocked how far vapes have come will it replace a good bog maybe not just yet.
But who walks around with a bong these days.
This thing really does work and well the big plume of smoke from a steady hit will confirm that for anyone.
Really WELL made looks like its made to last and the results and quality of the design does warrant the price tag i feel.
The big question would i buy one if i wanted / needed one hmmmm after testing cant lie this would be top of the list.
And if i had paid for it , i would be feeling i got my moneys worth and would not be embarrassed telling anyone what i paid Or letting them use it.

Great vape if your in the market and want something proper, made well , at the top end of the market this unit
really cant be over looked as the box says its ELEGANT.
Expect to see it popping up in my journals im hooked 🙂

Legacy Pro

thanks for the review, I'm happy that you enjoy our Product:)

Welcome in the family;)
Glad to have been invited.

But might want to put a health warning label on it , its dangerous and can cause the user to become dosey
and experience dizziness Unable to move much of your sofa/chair/couch an can cause a coughing fit if used excessively.
And lets not forget used incorrectly can cause you to nap at any chance given :)
:laughtwo:

:thumb: :volcano-smiley::bong::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom