Airvape - Free Legacy PRO For Review!

I will send the tracking soon to all of you ;) I got a sudden trip, have to pack my suitcase right now and hop on a flight early morning, but will send it soon.
Save travels, Gary. So the dosing capsules you recommend for dried herb, right? The other brand I use recommend for just hash.

If so I'm in - I can just contact Fern, right?

Nick

Save travels, Gary. So the dosing capsules you recommend for dried herb, right? The other brand I use recommend for just hash.

If so I'm in - I can just contact Fern, right?

Nick
They are definitely for dry herb, I imagine they would work for hash also...

:bongrip:

Here is a link to a youtube video, showing using the dosing tool to fill the dosing pod

Interesting - just ordered both.

I’ve been known to top a bowl of my S&B with Kief. Acapulco Gold Kief in vape bowl makes the world more banging 🤪

Wondering whether or not to try that this Friday night?

Dunno? Probably not the kind of testing they’re after right?

Won’t bother.

Nick 🤣🤣🤣🤣

IMG_7710.jpeg

OK with the Kief - its a harder draw - same with my previous daily. Cleaning is what I’m interested in as the Kief can clog. Gotta an insta temple stoned smash. This has taken about 30 typo corrections already after 30 seconds.

Yeah tasted nice and clean - I know these strains together. But my toes are curling. I don’t like being mashed and I know its coming 😂

I probably hit harder than I should. - but hey lots going on in my world so sneaking this mashed in on a Friday night is OK.

Serious - I’d pay full price for it. No bs

But ai’m proper mashed 😅

OK with the Kief - its a harder draw - same with my previous daily. Cleaning is what I’m interested in as the Kief can clog. Gotta an insta temple stoned smash. This has taken about 30 typo corrections already after 30 seconds.

Yeah tasted nice and clean - I know these strains together. But my toes are curling. I don’t like being mashed and I know its coming 😂

I probably hit harder than I should. - but hey lots going on in my world so sneaking this mashed in on a Friday night is OK.

Serious - I’d pay full price for it. No bs

But ai’m proper mashed 😅
I’ve got tracking and I am pumped! I won’t see her until Tuesday though :( but I’m still pumped !

Dunno - the galaxy feels like its changing in my favour - but then I just hit a big bowl of Strawberry AK with an Acapulco Gold top off an amazing new vape - its the decisions that made it possible I guess.

Listening to old favourite tunes, just past midnight, on the tropical island I live on, chatting to friends on the site, my bessie mates all over the world all day - my Mum getting made fun of because because she’s so epic cheap with postage it took 4 months send me a new driving licence. Grows - yeah

Yeah / I’m about as stoned as I can be.

With me I default to happy and go lucky be nice. Doesn’t matter what amendment, errm! Love/laughter always the best way, want a good business, good relationship whatever, bend as much as you can. You’ll find the pheno for you that lasts a 1000 harvests and you’ll be happy too!

Having I think, proved the Airvape Legacy can get you mega stoned by my words above 😂

Here’s my Mum’s favourite song off rhe album I’m listening to - cause seeing an envelope with her handwriting on (& Co ran it upstairs ‘cause she recognised the scrawl that is Ole Ma’s handwriting!)

Yeah - see convinced ya?

I’m mashed

But clean taste, no tobacco

Here’s my Mum’s fave song. Off that album. The musicians she knows and messages with? Funny.

Love ya Ma x

I’ve got tracking and I am pumped! I won’t see her until Tuesday though :( but I’m still pumped !
Fingers crossed mine will arrive today...🤞

:bongrip:

Just picked up my Airvape from the post office! Haven’t had a chance to open it yet

😎

No one told me not to fill the bowl with my private stash Strawberry AK and top it with kief. So I did.

IMG_7711.jpeg
IMG_7712.jpeg
Yupp, You can load it like this. and YES, It will shoot you out to the stars ;)
We recommend the capsules for easier cleaning.
Also, there is a wax pad included in the box, you can use that over the kief. Unscrew the gold disk from the lid and it will open the airflow a bit more;)

Personally, I like to load less for the excellent airflow, and it will allow me to control how high I want to go.
I saw heavy-duty guys loading flowers on the bottom and putting wax on top :O The guy went "out of space" in 5 min :)
This device can handle a variety of combinations. Make sure you use the wax pad when you consume hash or concentrate/wax/. Use the capsules as it will make a night and day difference in cleaning.

It is a privilege to read your journeys with our product! I highly appreciate the feedback!

Happy Airvaping!

Back
Top Bottom