Artrix Giveaway & Product Experience Program - Free Vapes Await!

Hey EVERYONE!

Just a quick heads up, we noticed some reviews popping up in other threads. We want to make sure no one's missed and keep the contest totally fair for all! :love:
Good evening @Artrix I know I was kinda late to the whole show. And I did receive the Drillor carts and the Fitty and pods. It took me a minute to get in order after receiving them. So I am totally new to filling my own vape carts. But after the rookie mess I made with a gram of distillate, I did fill one of the Drillors with some Bubba Kush Distillate on my little Ooze battery. I Am Overly Joyed to report that at 3.2-3.7 V on that Drillor cart Billow's some smoke :volcano-smiley::Rasta: I will get around to reviewing the Fitty and Pod on my next loading of carts! Sorry for the kinda Late review. Here is a few Minutes ago, I think it was at least :hmmmm::thedoubletake:!

The Drillor on a small Oooze battery. And some Distillate. It Hits Like A Champ.. And a Wow!

IMG_20240402_205349.jpg
IMG_20240402_205504.jpg
IMG_20240402_205601.jpg

Good evening @Artrix I know I was kinda late to the whole show. And I did receive the Drillor carts and the Fitty and pods. It took me a minute to get in order after receiving them. So I am totally new to filling my own vape carts. But after the rookie mess I made with a gram of distillate, I did fill one of the Drillors with some Bubba Kush Distillate on my little Ooze battery. I Am Overly Joyed to report that at 3.2-3.7 V on that Drillor cart Billow's some smoke :volcano-smiley::Rasta: I will get around to reviewing the Fitty and Pod on my next loading of carts! Sorry for the kinda Late review. Here is a few Minutes ago, I think it was at least :hmmmm::thedoubletake:!

The Drillor on a small Oooze battery. And some Distillate. It Hits Like A Champ.. And a Wow!

IMG_20240402_205349.jpg
IMG_20240402_205504.jpg
IMG_20240402_205601.jpg
Beautiful pictures!!! Thank you :theband:

Is a review for Fitty coming soon too??:circle-of-love:

Beautiful pictures!!! Thank you :theband:

Is a review for Fitty coming soon too??:circle-of-love:
Thanks! And yes within a day or 2 I will fill one of the Fitty pods and let Ya all know how she Smokes. Too be continued....:cool:

i knew a guy who ended up with a knife mark on his face from doing hot knives lol.
we used to use a blow torch to heat em most of the time. a bit dangerous but hits like a champ. good times.

honestly kind of feeling the urge to do some with all this hash I've got.
or better yet, would really love a decent vape for smoking hash.

What a great experience! @Artrix

Your products have withstood my heavy oils, with endless fat heavy hits!

I was skeptical in the beginning that anything this beautiful, can't be that greAt. But not only is a attractive, its different, it's unique, it a conversation starter. But the most important thing, it backs it up!

Huge clouds.

These were filled with -

1ml Headband Cookies - Cured Sugar

Cut with 2ml of pure liquidizer ( I prefer my carts thicker) recommends 3-4ml per 1ml of concentrate

I use a mix of terpenes.

I like a few drops of fogg gelato 3-4 - and - 2 - 3 drops of 710 super lemon haze.

Place in microwave safe container. Lid loosely on.

Microwave 10sec, stir. 10sec stir.

At this time I take a syringe, suck up, spit it out, I do this about a dozen times. As I observe I want to verify that that it has thoroughly combined. If yes stop and let cool.

If no, lid loosely on. Back in micro for another 10sec. Stir, suck, spit, with syringe a few times. Should be fully combined.

Let cool .. fill cartridges.

Let cartridges sit for a few hours before hitting. I prefer overnight.

When attaching your battery. Always start at a lower voltage than needed. So you can tune your setting, without burning the cartridge up. I always start about 2.0v, then end up about 2.5 -2.8v on OoZe 510 adjustable battery

20240405_160816.jpg

20240405_160820.jpg

20240405_161431.jpg

20240405_161748.jpg

20240405_162156.jpg

20240405_163035.jpg

20240405_165145.jpg

20240405_165156.jpg

20240405_165305.jpg

20240405_165426.jpg

Ok I'm back again for my thoughts on the "FITTY" And the "DRILLOR CARTS"! Let me start off by giving @Artrix A Huge Thanks for letting me try out your products :thanks: So I am new to filling my own vape carts. I made a foul up loading them at first. But on the second attempt, I used the right gauge syringe needle to fill the carts and Pod with some dispensary bought Blackberry Distillate. And this time around was Much easier loading I must say. I was nicely surprised about how easy the use of the FITTY is. I have never had a vape pen that was a Pull Activated, and I must say it is a damn cool thing! It is extremely easy to get a big enough Toke just by, what seems that I am barely inhaling. It produces a Very cool vapor! And a very tasty one as well.. I love how small and discreet it actually is! The FITTY has one Huge Hit wrapped up in a small little package! I will be ordering more FITTY PODS for the future.. I would definitely recommend this FITTY pod to anybody. It's a Well worthy of and investment!!!

The DRILLOR carts are a Fantastic product as well.. It works well on my little 510 battery. It produces a huge cloud of smoke after only hitting the button for 2-3 Seconds. That was surprising to me In a good way of course:ganjamon:. And like the FITTY POD, It produces a very cool and flavorful hits. I will definitely be getting some more DRILLOR carts for future use as well! Thank You Again @Artrix !
IMG_20240405_152949.jpg

IMG_20240405_153000.jpg
IMG_20240405_153101.jpg
IMG_20240405_153219.jpg

What a great experience! @Artrix

Your products have withstood my heavy oils, with endless fat heavy hits!

I was skeptical in the beginning that anything this beautiful, can't be that greAt. But not only is a attractive, its different, it's unique, it a conversation starter. But the most important thing, it backs it up!

Huge clouds.

These were filled with -

1ml Headband Cookies - Cured Sugar

Cut with 2ml of pure liquidizer ( I prefer my carts thicker) recommends 3-4ml per 1ml of concentrate

I use a mix of terpenes.

I like a few drops of fogg gelato 3-4 - and - 2 - 3 drops of 710 super lemon haze.

Place in microwave safe container. Lid loosely on.

Microwave 10sec, stir. 10sec stir.

At this time I take a syringe, suck up, spit it out, I do this about a dozen times. As I observe I want to verify that that it has thoroughly combined. If yes stop and let cool.

If no, lid loosely on. Back in micro for another 10sec. Stir, suck, spit, with syringe a few times. Should be fully combined.

Let cool .. fill cartridges.

Let cartridges sit for a few hours before hitting. I prefer overnight.

When attaching your battery. Always start at a lower voltage than needed. So you can tune your setting, without burning the cartridge up. I always start about 2.0v, then end up about 2.5 -2.8v on OoZe 510 adjustable battery

20240405_160816.jpg

20240405_160820.jpg

20240405_161431.jpg

20240405_161748.jpg

20240405_162156.jpg

20240405_163035.jpg

20240405_165145.jpg

20240405_165156.jpg

20240405_165305.jpg

20240405_165426.jpg
Awesome. Thanks for the detailed information and great photos!

I wish I was as good at advertising as the @OGpapa is with his Cool photography shots. I have never been a talent with a camera. That's why my review is so generic. :Rasta: It is an awesome product though. And also highly recommend :rollit:

I wish I was as good at advertising as the @OGpapa is with his Cool photography shots. I have never been a talent with a camera. That's why my review is so generic. :Rasta: It is an awesome product though. And also highly recommend :rollit:
Your great ad advertising! Your pictures are honest and unfiltered, allowing other users to relate! You've got great untapped talent. You should use your camera more often!

The carts were great!

Your great ad advertising! Your pictures are honest and unfiltered, allowing other users to relate! You've got great untapped talent. You should use your camera more often!

The carts were great!
I try to give an honest reply to a @420 Sponsor!! I just the average grower out in this fine site. Lemme know where My other un-tapped talent is, cause I ain't found it yet :laugh: :rofl:

I try to give an honest reply to a @420 Sponsor!! I just the average grower out in this fine site. Lemme know where My other un-tapped talent is, cause I ain't found it yet :laugh: :rofl:
I'm just here to grow dirt weed! And try pass on a few smiles! Roll a doob, go for a walk in the woods, or down town. Look for colors or lines that catch your attention! See what it is that draws your eye to that subject, capture it.

It's like the same thing your brain does takes mental pictures to reflect on years down the road.

I'm just here to grow dirt weed! And try pass on a few smiles! Roll a doob, go for a walk in the woods, or down town. Look for colors or lines that catch your attention! See what it is that draws your eye to that subject, capture it.

It's like the same thing your brain does takes mental pictures to reflect on years down the road.
I play in Dirt Too.. Organics make my weed happier, and me too! I am also the Last house on the road! ;) :high-five:

I play in Dirt Too.. Organics make my weed happier, and me too! I am also the Last house on the road! ;) :high-five:
I hope our Awesome Sponsor @Artrix comes around. I haven't heard from them lately. Hope they ok. Probably Just busy lately though.

I hope our Awesome Sponsor @Artrix comes around. I haven't heard from them lately. Hope they ok. Probably Just busy lately though.
Hey @Zephyrs !

Hope you're well! We just got back from a little break - thanks for keeping us in your thoughts, haha! :yummy:

Absolutely loving the stunning shots from you and @OGpapa ! You both have some serious photography and reviewing skills. It's awesome to see such fantastic reviews from everyone here!:circle-of-love:

Also, heads up, we're kicking off a new 420 Giveaway with some top picks from the Artrix Store - Cubox, Lilmon, Fitty, and DabGo are all up for grabs. If you're keen to give them a whirl, jump in quick!

:theband: Check below!!!

I put in an order from your online store, so I'll be giving a review, but in my own journal. I typically buy my own stuff, so I can be objective in my reviews.
How can I know if it's worth the money if I got it for free?
Hopefully the quality of these carts lives up to the hype I've been seeing in this thread... I'll be sure to report either way!
Hey @RedskinnedRhino,

Thanks a ton! We're eagerly awaiting your genuine and honest reviews. Feel free to DM us with your order number, and we'll look into speeding up the delivery for you. Can't wait to get that package into your hands quicker!

:party:

Thanks a ton, @marcus611a and everyone else for sharing your fantastic reviews! :love: We truly value your honest and insightful feedback on our new products. With 420 just around the corner, we're excited to announce that @Joe Brewster has won our little contest with the most liked review!!! Joe will enjoy a full-priced coupon for all new products on the Artrix Store for an entire year!:theband: CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!

Haven’t joined our testing program yet? There’s still time! Click here to enter our latest giveaway, pick your favorite devices from us, and you could win one or two products to try out and review!

Also, don’t miss out on our exclusive 420 sale at the Artrix Store this month—everything is an additional 10% off, on top of your registration coupon! Let’s keep this party going and make this 420 truly unforgettable!:high-five:

If you have any questions or opinions about our store or products, feel free to drop a line here or on our new threads above. We're eager to connect with more friends here and hear from you! Your thoughts and questions are always welcome. Let’s keep the party going!!!

Thanks a ton, @marcus611a and everyone else for sharing your fantastic reviews! :love: We truly value your honest and insightful feedback on our new products. With 420 just around the corner, we're excited to announce that @Joe Brewster has won our little contest with the most liked review!!! Joe will enjoy a full-priced coupon for all new products on the Artrix Store for an entire year!:theband: CONGRATULATIONSSS!!!

Haven’t joined our testing program yet? There’s still time! Click here to enter our latest giveaway, pick your favorite devices from us, and you could win one or two products to try out and review!

Also, don’t miss out on our exclusive 420 sale at the Artrix Store this month—everything is an additional 10% off, on top of your registration coupon! Let’s keep this party going and make this 420 truly unforgettable!:high-five:

If you have any questions or opinions about our store or products, feel free to drop a line here or on our new threads above. We're eager to connect with more friends here and hear from you! Your thoughts and questions are always welcome. Let’s keep the party going!!!

Didn't know 420 mag staff was able to win prizes, contest, giveaways. . .

Thanks for the opportunity @Artrix

Love you @Joe Brewster

Everyone is a winner in my eyes! 👀

Back
Top Bottom