Artrix 420 Giveaway: Share Your Faves & Score Free Devices!

Looks interesting! I have not ventured into making my own concentrates... I have not wanted to try dabbing as I have not liked the idea of using a torch or hot banger. That DabGo looks like a game changer to me! I would love to take one for a ride!

:volcano-smiley::bong: :lot-o-toke:

Alright the @Artrix care package has arrived and just in time 😁.... Pouring cats and dogs here so what better thing to do than review the product's. Thanks again Artrix.

The DabGo disposable dab system.
IMG_20240427_173111246.jpg

Tank Volume: 0.5ml

· Dimensions: 3.33*1.27*0.83(in)

· Flat Mesh Ceramic Bowl

· Snap in: Window Cover

· Battery Capacity: 230mAh

· Type-C Charging Enabled

Weight0.17 kg
Dimensions11 × 4.9 × 8.6 cm

First impression of seeing the unit was nice simple design and bowl like contour for classic pipe feel. 👌. The very first thing you'll notice is the size and weight of this piece. It is very light weight, no heavier than a common full Bic lighter. For the size I would say it fits in the hand nicely, which is great for if stealth is a factor in consumption of your favorite concentrate.... Just close the hand and it's gone 😅.
IMG_20240427_173100928.jpg

So as soon as the package arrived I got to business. Each DabGo is two pieces the main "bowl" and a clear snap cap. I am not sure if these come out once engaged so a test run for design was not done .
IMG_20240427_175231234.jpg

So once I got my stuff together I loaded up a hefty scoop of "Melonberry" live Resin.
IMG_20240427_162526957.jpg

IMG_20240427_175721449.jpg

So once I got the resin in the chamber and snapped the cap in place I was set to go..... Kinda 😅. So along with the DabGo I also received the LilMon to try as soon as I have concentrates to fill them with. Anyhow the shipment came with instructions for LiLmon system but not for the DabGo. No biggie I like to tinker. So I believe it is 5 rapid clicks of the button, which prompts a white light to flash in a ring around the concentrates chamber that flashes a number of times ( I counted 19). This may be the heating up process prepping unit for use which is common amongst electric dab devices. After the flashing stops just hold the button on the under side of the unit and puff away :smokin:
IMG_20240427_180521750.jpg

IMG_20240427_180545967.jpg

My opinion so far is it is simple to use, light weight with a great look....kept it simple 👌, hits like a champ and quickly at that. Took couple test hits 3 second pull's, got good flavor small cloud on exhale....no burn 🤩 which is a huge plus side. I would guess the unit only heats to the optimal temperature needed for the best effects. After realizing how smooth the hits would be I gave it a full pull. I believe it was a ten(10) second drag before it flashed letting me know it needed a cool down period?! Also another common feature with other vape devices . So another awesome feature SAFETY 👍. So after I held the hit for a handful of seconds I exhale a decent cloud, which to me was impressive as my lungs or chest didn't feel like they were smoke packed.... This little unit kicks ass! Excuse me, but it does.

So great first impression I'll update later on how long they last and final thoughts.

Thanks again @Artrix for the opportunity to test your products, I will do the"Lilmon" next as soon as ables. And thank you @420 for helping bring the Members and sponsors together for chances to take part in opportunities like this. Y'all rock :headbanger:

Looks interesting! I have not ventured into making my own concentrates... I have not wanted to try dabbing as I have not liked the idea of using a torch or hot banger. That DabGo looks like a game changer to me! I would love to take one for a ride!

:volcano-smiley::bong: :lot-o-toke:
I stopped by a dispensary yesterday and got 2 grams of live resin. @OGpapa you may need to teach us how to use it in a Vape cartridge. Now the Lilmon and the DabGo are looking pretty nice!
IMG_4774.jpeg

HIGH there @Vegan4life! Well I'm no OG when it comes to making vape carts. But have picked up a couple pointers from Ol' cats like @OGpapa & @gwhunran! I started with some Starkiller Terp diamonds I picked up at a local outlet. I did the Double boil, as in the glass container of about .75 gram of it heated sitting in boiling water of about 160-170 F pan of water wi the glass container in pan. It took a while 20 mins. or so for the Terp diamonds to liquefy, then I added some 710 Liquidizer to it at about 15 drops. Which ended up being about 5 drops too many. It takes a good long while of stirring and mixing, But after about 20 mins it turned to a smooth viscose consistency. A little to liquid, But like I said I still kinda new at this myself . I hope even my rookie pointers can help ya out there with part of your question @Vegan4life :rollit::roorrip:
20220726_040538.jpg

HIGH there @Vegan4life! Well I'm no OG when it comes to making vape carts. But have picked up a couple pointers from Ol' cats like @OGpapa & @gwhunran! I started with some Starkiller Terp diamonds I picked up at a local outlet. I did the Double boil, as in the glass container of about .75 gram of it heated sitting in boiling water of about 160-170 F pan of water wi the glass container in pan. It took a while 20 mins. or so for the Terp diamonds to liquefy, then I added some 710 Liquidizer to it at about 15 drops. Which ended up being about 5 drops too many. It takes a good long while of stirring and mixing, But after about 20 mins it turned to a smooth viscose consistency. A little to liquid, But like I said I still kinda new at this myself . I hope even my rookie pointers can help ya out there with part of your question @Vegan4life :rollit::roorrip:
20220726_040538.jpg
That's a good way to do it also. I'm cheap and lazy. I use the same glass jar, that the concentrate comes in. If you have a small microwave safe container that will be fine also. But remember, the more surface area ie. The bigger the container. The more product will be left behind.

From the website

Step 1 - Mix​

After selecting the perfect Pure Liquidizer flavor, add 2mL to 1 gram of your concentrate.

I use 1ml, to 1gm. Because I add terps for flavor and profile depth. Terps depending on how strong they are, 2-3 drops. I stay away from flavored liquidizer products.

. Mixing occurs in a small glass container and can be done with a dabbing tool(see our kits).

Step 2- Heat​

Heat your concentrate in 1 of 2 ways. First, you can place the container in the microwave and heat for approximately 10 seconds. Alternatively, place a small amount of water in a saucepan with your container. Heat over medium-low heat for around 5 minutes.

I put lid on loose to stop any splatter. 10 sec, stir-chop. Loose cap ,10 sec. Stir. If I have a quality syringe I will suck it up spit it into container 8-10 times. Sometimes depending on microwave wattage. You will be done here. But I have a small microwave, so it goes in for another 10 sec, with loose cap. It will be hot! I suck it up in syringe, make sure you have a little airspace. It's important. Cause as you rotate the syringe facing straight up it will want to squirt. I then run the syringe under cold water for about 30-60sec. I stand the syringe up I. The corner of the cabinet. So I can observe that it is fully combined properly.

Nothing worse then getting cartridges full and then it separating.

Always cap cartridge after filling, or it will leak out the bottom. Only fill to fill line. If no fill line leave 2-3mm gap at top.

Screenshot_20240429_213001_Chrome.jpg

:love:Thanks a ton, @HappyHazmat88 and @OGpapa , for your quick and insightful reviews—huge shoutout to you both!
@HappyHazmat88 , your review was fantastic!! Love the detailed feedback and stunning photos!:circle-of-love:

Big thanks to @OGpapa as well for sharing those handy personal tips on DabGo. Both your guidance is super helpful to others in the community and invaluable to us as we refine our instructions and manuals:high-five:
You guys are absolute pros!!!:goodjob:

Can't believe only 5 people want to try a Dabgo. 5 more up for free. You have 4 days left to get in on this generous offer. Come on people this is a sure win
Thanks, Joe! :love:
We've noticed some new faces here in this thread, and we definitely don't want to let down anyone who's excited about DabGo and other Artrix devices!
I'll be reaching out directly to those who've already signed up. And HEYYY, if any other new friends are stopping by and want to join in, feel free to let us know—we'll try to open up more spots for reviews!:high-five:
MJUNPACKED2.png
MJUNPACKED1.png
MJUNPACKED3.png

I would have loved to try a dabgo for hash and have plenty to burn through
but honestly, I'm not sure that it'll be the right tool for the job.
That's not meant to be insulting because it looks sweet for other concentrates.
I'm looking at getting a press. I know if I had one I'd be all over it.

AFAIK vaping hash takes really high temperatures...
even my dry herb vape at like 460 doesn't do a good job and leaves a hell of a mess after.
Someone recommended I try a dab rig / enail setup. I'm not sure what else really works.

Does the plastic piece pop off the dabgo so you can refill it?
having it be disposable is nice but something reusable is also ideal and more ecofriendly.

AFAIK vaping hash takes really high temperatures...
Just smoke your Hashish in a good Ol' water pipe then, there @Regrowth.? Or maybe try it in an @Artrix Dabgo. Then let them and us all know how it works? Just food for thought Buddy :passitleft:

I am very excited to try the DabGo!

Live resin queued up and ready to go!

I got my DabGo on! This one is too cool for school!

It really is about the size of my thumb!

.5 grams of rosen weighed and went in, and cap snapped on!

My DabGo package came without any directions. It didn't need any! YouTube and HappyHazemat took care of business for us!

As they said 5 clicks and this awesome instrument of heightened reality goes into a pre warming mode. When the circle of light stops pulsing it's ready to push to draw, and what draw it has!

I hit one for an entire day in lieu of my flower. (and then I got high) Wow it's smooth and flavor is retained through most of it! How'd you do that? I mean big clouds that surprise everyone in the room! Comments are made on them! We're daily smokers and this DabGo unit stands out in a good way! Huge clouds with no rain in sight! :yahoo:

There's a lot of good going here! I'm into the second DabGo unit now. I'm seeing how long it lasts if I hit it a few times a day vs all day all ways. One day is too short for a half gram to last in my bowl. I want to have this and it's awesome hits, but I want more time from it as well. I think I can relax the throttle and get what I want in this tiny giant vape! I'll be back for more!

I am new to dabs, wax, budder and crumble concentrates. I have a question about using the DabGo. Will "Crumble wax" work with the DabGo? I found a good deal on the crumble wax.

:lot-o-toke:

I am new to dabs, wax, budder and crumble concentrates. I have a question about using the DabGo. Will "Crumble wax" work with the DabGo? I found a good deal on the crumble wax.
Well @Artrix says it works for BHO, Wax, and other concentrates. Crumble is very Dabble Able in the Dabgo I believe as Well.

One thing I was surprised about the DabGo is how fast my half gram of rosen was consumed compared to using one of their carts. I fired the second DabGo up and got another one day from it. That's about half of what I'd like I think. Seems like I picked it up 4 or 5 times and it got plugged up, like the first one. Party over.
Great hits, great taste, easy to use, perfect design, faster finisher than I want. I need to see how long it takes me to consume a half gram other ways. I may be wrong.

I got my DabGo on! This one is too cool for school!

It really is about the size of my thumb!

.5 grams of rosen weighed and went in, and cap snapped on!

My DabGo package came without any directions. It didn't need any! YouTube and HappyHazemat took care of business for us!

As they said 5 clicks and this awesome instrument of heightened reality goes into a pre warming mode. When the circle of light stops pulsing it's ready to push to draw, and what draw it has!

I hit one for an entire day in lieu of my flower. (and then I got high) Wow it's smooth and flavor is retained through most of it! How'd you do that? I mean big clouds that surprise everyone in the room! Comments are made on them! We're daily smokers and this DabGo unit stands out in a good way! Huge clouds with no rain in sight! :yahoo:

There's a lot of good going here! I'm into the second DabGo unit now. I'm seeing how long it lasts if I hit it a few times a day vs all day all ways. One day is too short for a half gram to last in my bowl. I want to have this and it's awesome hits, but I want more time from it as well. I think I can relax the throttle and get what I want in this tiny giant vape! I'll be back for more!
Hey SO are they not rechargeable?

Thank you @Artrix ! DabGos arrived yesterday!

I filled one of the DabGos with 1/2 gram of Sunset Fuego Diamonds , 1/2 gram definitely packed the bowl to the brim. After filling I turned on the DabGo and it went into the preheat mode. After light went off I pushed button and took a draw… No vapor… So I turned it off and turned it back on, back into preheat mode, light goes off and I push button and take another draw. This time I get a good cloud. I took a total of three draws with three nice clouds. Hit me almost immediately. So far so good, working great!

IMG_4854.jpeg
IMG_4855.jpeg
IMG_4858.jpeg

:lot-o-toke:

Just got a package from @Artrix and I gotta say, I immediately love this thing.
I’ve been vaping nicotine for over a decade. From box mods to little pod systems. When my state legalized, I bought my first disposable vape and really liked the convenience but, didn’t like the disposable aspect.
This gem from artrix checks every box I want in a vape. The size is perfect and stealthy. Comfortable in the pocket and in the hand.
Refillable pods are as convenient as it gets.so far, there is nothing I don’t love about this device.
I have a press en route and will be making my own juice to give this thing the rest of my opinion but, so far, so freaking awesome.

IMG_3458.jpeg

Wassup Artrix Gang. I got my Artrix Package last week and I love the DabGo! I filled some wax in there, smoke it when I went for a walk. The smoke and flavors are crazyyy. I am planning on getting my next DabGo soon when I got more concentrates from the dispensary!

DabGo Gang!
Artrix Gang Up!

20240509-153211.jpg

Back
Top Bottom