Medic Grow 420 Giveaway - Win Your Fold 8!

# Medic Grow LED Grow Light #

Thanks @MedicGrow :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill

Screenshot_20220412-195930_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220118-071359_Chrome.jpg

#medicgrow led grow light #

I need a light that can penetrate bushes!

P1040433.JPG
#medicgrow led grow light #

I'm not sure if yesterday was the last day to post or whether it's today.

But I'm posting one more time just in case. Either it's a meaningless post or it could be the contest winner for following the rules! :laughtwo:

Here's a pic from one of my favorite growers on 420 Magazine, @Carcass. This is what I'm trying to achieve and perhaps your light can help get me there!

Carcass GSC.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to shine!:ganjamon:

Today is the last day everyone.....good luck and I know who ever wins will put that light to good use. And thank you @MedicGrow for providing us with this contest and a chance for us to see some awesome plants out there.

#Medic Grow LED Grow Light#

By the way my ladies would finish beautifully under a night light ;)

IMG_20220424_112631759.jpg

IMG_20220424_112540913.jpg

Good Day everyone,

Today, I have an example of Green Crack grown in DWC with scrog net. Nutrients used were @Blue Planet Nutrients with cal-mag and Purpinnator; I used Rapid Root and Hydro-guard for root and water conditioner.

I vegged her for three weeks before switching to flower; and started light manipulation.
This is her today.

#Medic Grow LED Grow Light#

:goodluck: all.

Stay safe, and grow well my friends,
Tok..
Congratulations! Please dm us for the prize shipping! :kiss: :kiss:

First, and foremost Thank You, Thank you, Thank you @MedicGrow This is like a dream come true for me; I have been wanting to try your lights out since, last years contest :rofl: , and now my dream has come true. :green_heart:

I can't waited to try this baby out, maybe try for a one plant kilo or some other lofty goal, I can imagine.

Time to step up my game, and make everyone work for PotM :rofl:
I dream a lot. :rofl:

Thank you again @MedicGrow, for the contest and being a great sponsors of 420 Magazine.
I will showcase the Medic Grow Fold 8 LED Grow Light with pride,

Tokin Roll

Back
Top Bottom