Be The First To Test Medic Grow Ez-8 1000W LED Grow Light!

#medicgrowE8

5AD689F5-9919-40F7-8A83-7989307310DA.jpeg

How the weather in your part of the world?
It is the hottest weather ever here in Oregon. 112* yesterday and heading for 117* today. I’m hoping my a/c holds up to this heat or I will be living in my car. It’s rare that I use the a/c more then 2 days a year here.

I’m pretty sure the #MedicgrowEz8 would help keep the heat down in the tent.
C1CC6CA0-EFC8-44BA-AA2A-0BC404ACDB4F.jpeg

The GG autos at 97 days and still putting out.

Two days left folks!

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend, I spent mine in trim jail as they say. I think I might be done later today....

As big as she looks in the pictures, she's bigger in person. I'm not even going to take a guess on numbers, as she's the biggest autoflower I've grown...yet, however I think the SuperSkunk that's finishing up might give her a run on who's got more bud...

Good luck all, I know everyone here would love to try out the #MedicgrowEz8.

Smaller branch (tons of these)

average cola size...

Two days left folks!

Well I hope everyone had a good weekend, I spent mine in trim jail as they say. I think I might be done later today....

As big as she looks in the pictures, she's bigger in person. I'm not even going to take a guess on numbers, as she's the biggest autoflower I've grown...yet, however I think the SuperSkunk that's finishing up might give her a run on who's got more bud...

Good luck all, I know everyone here would love to try out the #MedicgrowEz8.

Smaller branch (tons of these)

average cola size...

Absolutely beautiful. :welldone:
No wonder it took so long to trim.
I thought my GG was bushy.
Bill

I’ve had a medical marijuana card for about 5 years - always buying from the dispensaries. Earlier this year, when it became legal in my State I decided I would like to try to grow cannabis. I took a class, that a local caregiver/hemp and other veggies farmer, put on for a small fee. I knew nothing about growing cannabis and kill most of my houseplants. Now, I have a new hobby that I love doing! I love learning how these plants can grow if taken care of properly. I can’t wait for my next harvest in about 5-6 weeks! I’ll be ready to try a new set of lights out on my next grow! If you choose me - I will share what a newer grower can do with your new lights :) :morenutes::high-five:

Hey, hey hey this is MedicgrowEz8.

So, I wonder how's a grower show their ability, through thick and thin?

Is the answer a grow that looks like text book plant? (everyone gets lucky, but it's how you approach the problem. )

Maybe it's a grower that can handle the tough time also?

But, with a light that @MedicGrow you can not have a lackadaisical attitude; you need too give it your best performance.

Enough, said about my rampage.

As much as I would like too win this light I thing any competent grower can do this light justice.

:goodluck: All.

Should I show a realty image or a pass victor images.

I am going for realty, can you handle realty?

Please excuse me for what's too follow.

Broad Mites:

I decided not to transfer my files to this post because that are some what extensive.

1 420.jpeg

I'm fried.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Just waiting for a great light to continue their journey through life!
:rollit: #MedicgrowEz8 is just what the doctor ordered.
Will it happen? Soon we will know....
Good luck to all you wonderful growers!
:circle-of-love:
PXL_20210628_143759297~2.jpg

#MedicgrowEz8

Not sure if this is the last day of the contest or if it's tomorrow. Regardless, the contest is coming to an end. And while I've told my story in the first three posts (it's a short story thus far), I'm thankful that this contest has allowed me to reminisce on my growing adventure to date.

It's allowed me to look back on the troubles I had in the past, how I overcame them, and where that leaves me now. From being amazed and delighted to get 9 grams off of my first plant to now expecting, and being able, to achieve a pound from a single plant. In just 3 grows!

I've come a long way since I started growing a plant in a modified trash can with CFLs. I'll keep pushing forward and pushing my grows to achieve bigger and better results. It would be a great step forward to be able to grow some plants under a Medic Grow Ez-8 light.

I’ve had a medical marijuana card for about 5 years - always buying from the dispensaries. Earlier this year, when it became legal in my State I decided I would like to try to grow cannabis. I took a class, that a local caregiver/hemp and other veggies farmer, put on for a small fee. I knew nothing about growing cannabis and kill most of my houseplants. Now, I have a new hobby that I love doing! I love learning how these plants can grow if taken care of properly. I can’t wait for my next harvest in about 5-6 weeks! I’ll be ready to try a new set of lights out on my next grow! If you choose me - I will share what a newer grower can do with your new lights :) :morenutes::high-five:
#MedicgrowEz8

Well the day is just about at hand to see who will get to be the lucky grower.

I'll be the first one to say it; there's planty of more experienced growers in this thread then me. I'm only on my 4th grow. Not bad eh?

Why pick me over them? Great question, I can answer, but I'd rather give you a 100% effort and show you.
I'll work with you to showcase that beautiful #MedicgrowEz8 that you've built, and do it the best I can in however you'd like (well almost, I don't think you want me posing next to them:rofl: ) . I'll also be grateful for years to come. Heck, I'm grateful just for the opportunity.

And of course....I just can't resist adding photos!!

The SuperSkunk is chugging along beautifully!

The fridge was empty before the 1st plant got chopped. The door is filled with trim. Each bag in the main part, has 28g wet trimmed flower.

Thank you once again!

:Namaste:

Have I battled mites, IPM, mold, draughts, hermaphrodites, heat stress and more? of course. You can't hide behind your failures, you need to put them behind you and move past them. Life is full of surprises, shortcomings and mistakes - it's about what you learn and how you recover or how you use the resources available to you. I've barely started my journey and have endured a lot of humility and frustrations along the way. I've also found so much happiness too.

I'm not going to sit here and say I'm the one who deserves to win because I'm not one for competition. Win or lose, I'll still be here and I'll be looking forward to seeing the light in action. It may be a tough choice for MedicGrow as there's many deserving candidates. Anyone should be able to grow some awesome plants with the #MedicgrowEz8. Thanks for being a sponsor.

Lawn mites
20210628_184959.jpg

oof.jpg

Back
Top Bottom