Baby Trees' Second Grow!

BabyTrees

Hey 420Fam,

Figured with the weigh in on my first run now done it'd be a great time to start a second journal.

I will be using clones pulled from my first run of Blue Mystic.

These blue mystic seeds are from Nirvana,
I will be running 2 of these clones in a 2x2x4 tent under a Mars Hydro TS1000,
I am using 1x 5 gallon pot,
1x 3 gallon pot,
I am using Fox Farms Ocean forest this run, along with the fox farm trio Bigbloom, Grow Big, Tiger, I also have Kangaroots for veg,
For flower I have Open Sesame, Beastie Blooms, and ChaChing to finish her out.

This strain ran 12 weeks from 12/12 but kicked out an (In my opinion) FANTASTIC yield at 4.3 ounces for one plant under a Blurple Mars hydro 300w (128W true).

I got my two plants in the tent currently, and will be filling out this trelis before flipping, she needs a few week(s) it looks like.
I'm very excited to run this plant again, and I'm hoping I get another amazing yield.

I'll dump some more pictures and dates shortly. Here is how she currently looks and how my last plant turned out
IMG_20200707_102447.jpg
IMG_20200701_065126.jpg
IMG_20200703_095736.jpg

So looks like April 9th was when I took a few clones, the larger one in the solo cup Never skipped a beat, she stayed completely happy and even started stretching a few days after getting cut.
She was under a 60W equiv bulb, and two T5 32W lights till yesterday when she got put in the tent, she was LST'D and Topped and super cropped pretty early.
IMG_20200411_065838.jpg
IMG_20200430_212922.jpg
IMG_20200516_115002_01.jpg

She was put into a 3 gal with about a gallon and a half of soil because my 5 gallon is shorter, and I wanted to uppot her before going to flower into my 5.
IMG_20200528_154350.jpg
IMG_20200607_074139.jpg
IMG_20200618_080709.jpg
IMG_20200615_123355.jpg

First in! :yahoo:
Lookin' good, Baby!
Welcome to the new chill spot for a few months!
I'm excited to see what I can do with two plants - if I'll get more yield or maybe just more dense top nugs! Either way anything near what I got this run I just finished would be lovely.

Nice first grow u had there, big buds lol, and looking good so far this time also, good luck
Thank you, spark up a blunt and tag along for the journey! I was very lucky for my first run. I hope this luck continues into this run as well haha, the plants been so good natured these genetics were a real nice score.
Can't wait to see how the freebie seeds I got from em turn into cause the freebie ones I got are actually more expensive seeds than the mystic.
I'm thinking of popping some seeds for the next grow.

Some of my fan leaves are curling down a bit like away from the light it looks like, but I still want to keep my light pretty close so I just dimmed it to what I guessed was around 50% still super bright but hopefully it's a bit better for now. as I try to keep my lights as close as possible to get some tight spacing, she's 15 inches from the light atm,
IMG_20200709_093507.jpg
IMG_20200708_081328.jpg

Here's one of my clones I've got on my kitchen table that's wayyy too big for the solo cup she's in, but wow does it show how large these damn plants can get in these solo cups, I'm sure she's going to have some really nicely established roots. Definitely need to transplant her asap.
IMG_20200716_113938.jpg
IMG_20200716_113926.jpg

Yay! Morning 420fam I woke up and my babies look so much better they got a really nice feeding yesterday a gallon each and really liked it. And the portable ac unit seems to be working my leaves are a lot perkier, canopy is starting to look really great, probably next week I'll be going 12/12 once that little bit of netting gets filled in.
IMG_20200717_135943.jpg
IMG_20200717_135937.jpg

Hey 420fam, I'll be dropping an update picture when I get home today or tomorrow, plants are looking pretty good but may change since it was so hot yesterday lol. It got wayy too hot today in my house, the portable ac I'm borrowing is quite old and only cools a few degrees before it just starts blowing non-cooled air, Ive got a new portable ac 10k BTU on the way that seems to have some really good reviews boasting 150+ square foot cooled with reviews saying it can cool 2-3 rooms, really hoping it can cool my room down as I'm getting extremely close to flip, and I want to control temps in flower and not have a tent hitting 85+ degrees every day It hit 90 today and that's just too freaking hot.
I'll be taking a bunch of clones this week, and doing a heavy defol than flipping to flower, tents basically filled out and is getting a little uneven now that there's not as much room to move some branches around. Can't wait to flip and getting started on this super long flowering cycle,
I wonder if there's going to be a difference in growth in the start of flower with this light being tossed in earlier than last grow,either way I'm expecting around another 90 day flower. I'll take pics of the clones as well when they get pulled and the before and after of the defol and lollipop.

Trying to wait till she perks up a bit for a update picture she's looking sad now cause of the heat I think, also seeing a few lowers yellowing. I've been at the same full strength dosage on her for multiple weeks so she's probably ready for more nutes. With the flip - whenever she stops crying about me scorching her with heat I'll start ramping up nutes till burnt tips again, for now I need her to perk up so I feel comfortable taking some clones and defoliating, I know the heats been stressful for her, I'm just not sure what to do. the portable AC I got keeps me cool but didn't lower her temps enough I don't think, believe she hit like 85-86 yesterday, which is Not where I need her to be. She was at 90 the day before so the portable ac dropped her temps by roughly 5ish degrees, but not quite sure what I should do to get below 80 during the middle of the afternoon when temps are spiking I've got my carbon filter on basically 24/7, got my fan in tent, fan in room, and portable ac in my room we're supposed to have a 97 degree day so we'll see if leaving the AC on for 24 hours straight will help in keeping the house cooler throughout the day.
Hope she starts perking back up soon as I'm kind of stuck right now not being able to flip until it cools but also really needing to flip and clone/defol.

Meet the two newest additions Cali orange named Gaia, and White Widow named Demeter, Cali Orange is my free seed from Southern Oregon Seeds, and WW was gifted too me. These will be for the shed grow in a few months, just getting them ready - they may not live as theyre in real hot temps I'm honestly surpised they did, I threw 4 seeds in soil after letting them sit in a glass of water till they sunk, than went on vacation for three days and figured they'd all die lol, two lived and here we are. Demeter just got her cup knocked over that's why she's got a slight gangsta lean, she's looking up at me like "really dude?"
IMG_20200722_133410.jpg
IMG_20200722_133420.jpg

I guess that I can show y'all my little recent goof up, I mistook the droopy leaves for heat stress dried my plants more than I ever have, they should recover as the tops are still standing up and the leaves don't all instantly fall off when I pull on them, this was a close call I think and I probably would of killed them if I let them go another day in a like 85 degree tent with no water, big girl ate from some of her lowers cause she was so hungry...
I just bought dry erase boards for both my areas to mark water dates/ if it was a feed or a water.
I'll show you how they look now and I'll report back in a bit when they perk back up with some nice pictures.
IMG_20200723_124151.jpg
IMG_20200723_124145.jpg

Looking really healthy overall, I’m in
Thanks bud, I can't wait for them to perk back up, once they do theyre really gonna be filling out the canopy nicely I need the back plant to grow a little more to stretch another branch or two over and than she's ready for flip I'll be trailing a week or two behind your beauts ya just flipped.

Back
Top Bottom