Ohhhhhhh god damn. Look at the size of your girls. I love big girls. When it comes to weed that is. :):D
Thanks it means a lot ^.^ I'm actually considering entering her in for plant of the month in August. Shes definitely a beast I cant wait to see how big she gets in flower she has thousands on thousands of areas for potential bud to grow.

Thanks it means a lot ^.^ I'm actually considering entering her in for plant of the month in August. Shes definitely a beast I cant wait to see how big she gets in flower she has thousands on thousands of areas for potential bud to grow.
You should enter her. And maybe the others as well once they have big buds hanging all over the place. I'm going to enter at least one of mine in September or October. It depends on how they mature. But yours are definitely some of the best at this point. Hope you have a great harvest.

So good news everyone! I've upgraded my broken Galaxy S7 edge to the new Galaxay S9+ which in turn means I'll be able to take much much better pictures than I have been able to recently. So expect a lot more in depth and thorough pictures from here on out.
More pics please! :)

Big Bomb:

Trainwreck:

Purple Trainwreck:

White Lemon:

Nevilles Haze:

The Ultimate:

Liberty Haze:

So here's a pic of the girls today, I hope the pop picture quality is up to a better standard now, what do you guys think?

I was just thinking before you said that, that it must be a nice problem to to be overrun by the ganja! Lol. Love the pics man!
LMAO, I wish I had a problem like that. Your plants are outstanding. I enjoy your pics.
Thanks for the kind words, if the site would let me upload files large enough I'd upload videos to get a better size comparison.

Looking good especially the Trainwreck.
Thanks ^.^ I love how round she is. It's going to be a huge ball of buds.
How do you not get lost in there. I can't believe how healthy that Big Bomb is. I'm surprised it hasn't eaten you up yet.
I'd say the Super Soil Mix I made up was definitely worth the costly 300-400$ price tag. She's loving every second of her home.

So today I had a look at Big Bomb and noticed that a lot of her under/center growth was getting hardly any sunlight and basically just at a stand still so what I did is I gave her another haircut and cut off nearly everything that was doing hardly anything for the plant. You cant even tell I did anything to her from the outside

Looking awesome out there!
Looks great under there.
Thanks guys, my hope is that by doing this I can get more air flow to the plant and also make looking for pests much much easier. I am a little torn though, I don't know much about lollipopping, and even less about lollipopping outdoors. I took a very large chunk of branches and leaves, do either of you have any experience doing this. I'm just curious if my thought about having the energy transferred to the outside of the plant is correct and it should increase my yield but I'm unsure if this will be the case due to it being an outdoor plant and the sun being able to penetrate plants very well.

Back
Top Bottom