Biggaford's First Grow, Purple Kush, Cali Og Haze & White Widow In A 96X48X80 Mylar Grow Tent, 1500W LED Lights, 2018

Biggaford2

So I decided to take on the task of Growing, And right from the start i can see this is not easy at all. I will put my all into this as this has become my passion, I wanna learn the best techniques and i wanna grow some of the hardest and best bud around. Big Dreams right. MAYBE, but i will try, and with the help of this community i am sure i can succeed. One thing i don't need is to be out down, had that experience on here all ready and it wasn't cool.other then that every one has been very helpful, I hop i can get more of that.
so now for my set up.
1. 96"x48"x80" Mylar Grow Tent
2. 2 BESTVA 1500W LED Grow Light Full
3. iPower 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan combo
4. ThermoPro TP-50 Digital Hygrometer
5. BloomGrow 4 PCS /2 Pairs 1/8" 150lb Adjustable Ratchet Hangers
6. Active Air ACSC Duct Fan Speed Adjuster
7. Tjernlund M-8 In-Line Metal Duct Booster, 8"
8. Titan Controls 734100 Apollo 8 2-Outlet 24-Hour Analog Timer, 120-volt
9. Honeywell HT900C Turbo Force® 7" Power Air Circulator, Black, with 90 Degree Head Pivot
10. Bluelab PENPH pH Pen, Ultimate Handy Solution for Measuring pH and Temperature
11.TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier with No Noise, LED Display
12. Housolution Digital TDS Meter, Portable Water Quality Purity Tester Pen with TDS, EC & Temp Function for Household Drinking Water
13. Happy Hydro LED UV Protective Glasses with Green Lenses for Grow Room Hydroponics
14. Growneer 5-Pack 7 Gallons Planting Grow Bags Aeration Fabric Pots With Handles

Nutrients
1. General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
2. Ph Sensi Coco Grow A&B 1L
3. Ph Sensi Coco Bloom A&B 1L
4. Cal-Mag Plus 1 Litre
5. House & Garden - Roots Excelurator 500ml
6. Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy Fertilizer, 1L
7. Advanced Nutrients B-52 Fertilizer Booster, 1L
8. Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor Fertilizer, 500ml
9. Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice Fertilizer, 500 mL
10. Advanced Nutrients Sensizym Fertilizer, 1L
11. Advanced Nutrients Nirvana Fertilizer, 1L
12. Xtreme Gardening RTI Rt4402 Mykos, 2.2-Pound Bag
13. Jiffy 36-Plant Pellet Refill
SEEDS

1. Purple Kush
2. Cali Og Haze
3. White Widow

So thats my set up for now still waiting on some stuff to be delivered, I will be back once i put seeds to coco!!!

So I decided to take on the task of Growing, And right from the start i can see this is not easy at all. I will put my all into this as this has become my passion, I wanna learn the best techniques and i wanna grow some of the hardest and best bud around. Big Dreams right. MAYBE, but i will try, and with the help of this community i am sure i can succeed. One thing i don't need is to be out down, had that experience on here all ready and it wasn't cool.other then that every one has been very helpful, I hop i can get more of that.
so now for my set up.
1. 96"x48"x80" Mylar Grow Tent
2. 2 BESTVA 1500W LED Grow Light Full
3. iPower 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan combo
4. ThermoPro TP-50 Digital Hygrometer
5. BloomGrow 4 PCS /2 Pairs 1/8" 150lb Adjustable Ratchet Hangers
6. Active Air ACSC Duct Fan Speed Adjuster
7. Tjernlund M-8 In-Line Metal Duct Booster, 8"
8. Titan Controls 734100 Apollo 8 2-Outlet 24-Hour Analog Timer, 120-volt
9. Honeywell HT900C Turbo Force® 7" Power Air Circulator, Black, with 90 Degree Head Pivot
10. Bluelab PENPH pH Pen, Ultimate Handy Solution for Measuring pH and Temperature
11.TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier with No Noise, LED Display
12. Housolution Digital TDS Meter, Portable Water Quality Purity Tester Pen with TDS, EC & Temp Function for Household Drinking Water
13. Happy Hydro LED UV Protective Glasses with Green Lenses for Grow Room Hydroponics
14. Growneer 5-Pack 7 Gallons Planting Grow Bags Aeration Fabric Pots With Handles

Nutrients
1. General Hydroponics pH Control Kit
2. Ph Sensi Coco Grow A&B 1L
3. Ph Sensi Coco Bloom A&B 1L
4. Cal-Mag Plus 1 Litre
5. House & Garden - Roots Excelurator 500ml
6. Advanced Nutrients Bud Candy Fertilizer, 1L
7. Advanced Nutrients B-52 Fertilizer Booster, 1L
8. Advanced Nutrients Bud Ignitor Fertilizer, 500ml
9. Advanced Nutrients Voodoo Juice Fertilizer, 500 mL
10. Advanced Nutrients Sensizym Fertilizer, 1L
11. Advanced Nutrients Nirvana Fertilizer, 1L
12. Xtreme Gardening RTI Rt4402 Mykos, 2.2-Pound Bag
13. Jiffy 36-Plant Pellet Refill
SEEDS

1. Purple Kush
2. Cali Og Haze
3. White Widow

So thats my set up for now still waiting on some stuff to be delivered, I will be back once i put seeds to coco!!!
Looks fuuuun. Like the setup, strain choices aswell bud. You're going in with the amount of nutes you're using, you used that whole line up before?

Not really biting off more then i can chew, i just need to learn, im a very quick learner, I did some research last night, so i thnik in good with the nutes, Youtube and 420 is a wonderful thing!:)
Ok fair enough lol. I like a can do attitude. Just remember to take it slow at first. Never go full strength right off the bat. You sound a lot like me. Especially when I first started here. I was very keen and wanted things my way. But different plants especially different strains enjoy different things. You'll have a fair bit of experimenting and dialling in to do as it is. Some drink more, some like it warmer than others, some dont enjoy as much N as others, some need more calmag than others. The list goes on.
If you feel you are fully comfortable and confident you can keep on top of it then by all means do you bro.
Either way im intrigued to see what you can do brother.

Ok fair enough lol. I like a can do attitude. Just remember to take it slow at first. Never go full strength right off the bat. You sound a lot like me. Especially when I first started here. I was very keen and wanted things my way. But different plants especially different strains enjoy different things. You'll have a fair bit of experimenting and dialling in to do as it is. Some drink more, some like it warmer than others, some dont enjoy as much N as others, some need more calmag than others. The list goes on.
If you feel you are fully comfortable and confident you can keep on top of it then by all means do you bro.
Either way im intrigued to see what you can do brother.
Thanks man I appreciate all this positivity, I know im gonna make mistakes and i will try my best to keep them low, i think i got a pretty good idea on how to read my plants. Im looking forward to posting my results.

Subbed up and watching. Make sure you rinse your coco and pre charge it with 1/4 cal mag and bloom nutes part A&B. If you can get some Great White to help with good bennies to help with uptake of your nutes and helps to never skipping a beat when transplanting. After about a week or 2 then go to grow nutes. Make sure you always have good air circulation. Some noobies think you only need it when lights are on.

Ok, first off do u mean to add that to my coco before i put my seed in it and if so do i do it right before transplanting or do i wait a few hours? whats great white with good bennies? Sorry but im a noob to, but i do know to keep the air flow going for the life of my plants.

Great white is mycorrhizae, and beenies are good seeds.

I think what attempt was made....... most people who start off with more than a few plants soon find themselves overwhelmed. I know a few plants can't seem like much, but when things are not going smoothly, it can be daunting.

I started with two and was happy (that I did) when things went a way that I didn't expect.

But you start with what you are comfortable possibly loosing. It can and does happen even with super experienced growers. We just want you to not be discouraged if things do not go as you planned. :thumb:

oh im only starting with three for now, i want get a feel for this stuff before i go all out. i have Xtreme Gardening RTI Rt4402 Mykos, 2.2-Pound Bag, do i still need the great white.
Nope, you have that covered.

Ok sorry for not explaining better. Coco needs rinsed as it has salts in it that will kill a seedling. Just ph your water and flush it till the run off becomes clear. Then mix up some nutes at 1/8- 1/4% with cal-mag and if you have it GW and water again till you get some run off. You need this done before germinating seeds fo into it. I like the coco to sit for about a day before putting the seedling with the tap root down. Bennies are the good micro organism that help uptake of nutes.

Back
Top Bottom