Baby Trees' Second Grow!

Hey 420fam, hope you're all doing well. I Bought a wattage meter to test my light, and so I could dim it properly, plugged it up and looks like my lights true Watts is 175. I had it dimmed to 154 so I went ahead and dropped it to 125 till stretch is over, im not sure this has any benefit as in like slowing growth, or keeping her node spacing tighter cause I can keep the light real low, but In my head that's how I'm envisioning it currently, anyone wanna chime in on this?

I'm so ready for week 3 defol she's got such a bushy canopy she needs a shave.

Gaia and Demeter are also growing pretty well! Definitely gonna have to start training them soon.
IMG_20200805_081323.jpg
IMG_20200805_081437.jpg
IMG_20200805_081400.jpg
IMG_20200805_080116.jpg
IMG_20200805_080120.jpg

Nicely filling your space there. Great work. I'm in.
Ayy, thanks man welcome aboard buckle up were on a like 3 month journey haha, I think 2 plants in this 2x2 fills it out perfectly and really quickly, I'm excited to see how the clones perform and if yield/bud sizes differ from last harvest.

Love the gnome bro!!
Great photos with the microscope!! You caught on real quick!!:high-five:

your plants are looking amazing!! Keep up the good work!!
Haha good morning homie it's nice to see ya again, she is looking amazing and I'm still learning man,I think LST is PERFECT for my 2x2x4 but I don't know which training I want to do for the next area, I've got a clone I've been topping and just started training outwards a little, that way it's got some height and bush, and I do like that training method as well, I don't know which one is going to be better for my next area, so I may have this 2x2 semi dialed in now, but my next area will be a wholllle nother monster to get dialed in im sure,

thanks man, I LOVE the gnome too I saw it on Amazon and had to get em. Lil pot head gnome! He keeps good watch over the ladies at night so they don't get scared being alone
in the dark.

These babies are super happy, even my table top plants are thriving and under very little light, I pulled one of my clones from the table to the floor today to play around with it cause I only ever see it on the table surrounded by other plants, and wow this freaking thing got massive and honestly could probably fill my 2x2 alone given like a week or two of veg under a big light lol.
IMG_20200805_073805.jpg

IMG_20200805_073759.jpg

gooood afternoon 420fam, Watered the girls this morning, I'm definitely still waiting a little too long inbetween feedings, I waited 7 days because the top soil still felt moist, and the pot felt light but I had a little droop too the leaves so I figured it was telling me she was hungry, took a nap after and woke up and they're looking nice and happy.
This is a dense ass forest that I can't wait to chop through. Much more clustered than the last grow I think, I'm very excited for the weeks to come!
Stay safe everyone!
IMG_20200807_184848.jpg
IMG_20200807_183729.jpg

gooood morning 420fam, Here's a pic from today of the Mystics in the tent so you can see how much they grew from yesterday's pic, it's crazy they're all staying pretty uniform in height.
Also topped WW, and Cali orange today, all the babies are nice and happy always puts me in a good mood!
IMG_20200808_181308.jpg
IMG_20200808_184217.jpg
IMG_20200808_184208.jpg

I have been Hawking the site I buy seeds from cause I saw they were running low.. refreshed tonight and they had restocked I picked up Gorilla Skittlez by barneys farm! I've always wanted to try GG#4 and Zkittles is alll the hype recently it seems, last one in stock! the picture and strain definitely sold me, here's how she looks, and the description..
Little more expensive than the other seeds I've bought but I expect some really excellent quality off these.
Screenshot_20200809-031405.png
Screenshot_20200809-031455.png
Screenshot_20200809-031437.png

Thanks man, all has been smoooothe sailing so far. I've never had it so hopefully she grows out well and competes with the crazy citrus smell of the mystic when she's in veg/flower. Very excited to see the WW and the Cali orange especially the orange since it was a free seed.
@Stormblessed

Hellllo my 420Fam,
I have a question for all of y'all,
So since flower I've been hitting just ridiculous Humidity numbers at night like 80-95% type shit.
My plants taking longer to dry out it seems, could this be a cause of the humidity at nights?
During the day it's 40-60% but because the temp drops at night with no light its just crazy high.
Last grow I mitigated this by having a heater on low pointed towards my tent, it's a little too hot for that currently so I may have to buy a dehumidifier, do y'all think it's necessary? Or should I maybe run my exhaust fan while she sleeps? I already keep a fan on in the tent 24/7 to try to mitigate any like mildew/rot but I know the humidity can cause some big issues. Opinions?
@Emilya @Backlipslide @stoneotter

Hellllo my 420Fam,
I have a question for all of y'all,
So since flower I've been hitting just ridiculous Humidity numbers at night like 80-95% type shit.
My plants taking longer to dry out it seems, could this be a cause of the humidity at nights?
During the day it's 40-60% but because the temp drops at night with no light its just crazy high.
Last grow I mitigated this by having a heater on low pointed towards my tent, it's a little too hot for that currently so I may have to buy a dehumidifier, do y'all think it's necessary? Or should I maybe run my exhaust fan while she sleeps? I already keep a fan on in the tent 24/7 to try to mitigate any like mildew/rot but I know the humidity can cause some big issues. Opinions?
@Emilya @Backlipslide @stoneotter
This seems to me to be a good reason to run the exhaust fan 24/7. It would be shame to wake up one morning to find that mold had set in overnight.

Just yesterday I got a temp controlled outlet and was going to hook my exhaust fan to it, but then I thought about how that is the main thing that keeps my humidity down at night when lights off so now it’s just sitting there lol

I bought an Inkbird controller and use it to cool my tent since it's only a 2x2, so it's set to cool to 75. But at nights it's not on at all since my tent sits like 68-70ish. I imagine with the CF at nights it'll probably drop to mid 60s. @Stormblessed but may be good for this strain may bring out some color! Hahah. @Emilya I'll give it a shot and see, and just try to remember to swap it from the inkbird b4 work every day. Hopefully this works cause 5-6+ days to dry is crazy and I don't wanna over water either.

Hi baby trees. I run my exhaust fan all the time just for that reason. I tried putting a timer on it for power conservation reasons but I couldn't get it right so went 24. I like to keep rh to 50 % in mid to late flower. I'd cry if I lost my harvest to mold. I have a dehummer on hand for any real humid days near the end.

So a side question/thought.
Do plants under more watts/different spectrums/*cloned plants* induce flowering quicker?
So here I am at day 18 and my plant seems to have started flowering much much earlier than last grow, and I'll post a picture of my last grow on day 18 of flower to show a comparison.
first two pics are of current grow, third pic is last grow.
IMG_20200812_071714.jpg

IMG_20200812_071622.jpg
Screenshot_20200812-074423.png

Hi baby trees. I run my exhaust fan all the time just for that reason. I tried putting a timer on it for power conservation reasons but I couldn't get it right so went 24. I like to keep rh to 50 % in mid to late flower. I'd cry if I lost my harvest to mold. I have a dehummer on hand for any real humid days near the end.
Thanks for stopping by homie! Hadn't seen ya in a bit hope all is well, it'll be left on at nights from this point forward. It did scare me that I'd get an issue from it haha.

Now that we're nearing week three I went ahead and kicked the lights on fulll blast, I'm real excited starting to see some trichomes starting. Oooh I love flower and man this tent is fulll as hell haha.
I love this citrus smell in flower it's just delicious smelling and oranges and my favorite! Haha.

Back
Top Bottom