Baby Trees' Second Grow!

Loving it so far! So much to do yet, still moving things in... but its starting to come together, and already feels like home!
I loveee moving into a new house getting to redecorate and position things around and oooh one of the best parts is getting rid of all the junk I accumulated over the years!
I hope ya had some extra hands to move in all the stuff I usually will round up a few people and buy them a bunch of sea food to help me move haha!

Mine are still in transition so no flowers yet
If I get mine flipped this week or so you and I may actually finish the same time. At least for your Haze that's like 16-20 weeks, since mine will be like 12-13 weeks from flip, I'm excited to see that strain I didn't realize there were strains that ran 20 weeks! Does the yield reflect the extra wait time typically?

Depends on the strain, Nevilles Haze can be a huge producer. You still won’t see too many Hazes for sale in dispenseries. If you want Haze you pretty much have to grow them yourself.

Depends on the strain, Nevilles Haze can be a huge producer. You still won’t see too many Hazes for sale in dispenseries. If you want Haze you pretty much have to grow them yourself.
Just looked up some pics of some and Man im excited to see how yours turns out. The reviews on that strain are killller! If I wanted a sativa leaning plant i'd def be getting something like that, I'm such a indica lover though for anytime of the day. But I will probably eventually run a sativa in the larger area just so I have a more energetic strain for when I actually have to be social. I'd like to get like 2-4 strains going that are good genetics and maybe just swap one out every few seasons till I find some insane genetics to hold onto. I like the mystic for sure I think it's a really nice high, and I feel like it was a good yielder so I'll definitely be holding this one for a few more grows unless my new strains dominate it in terms of high and yield. Which I am excited about that Cali orange has some fatty indica looking leaves, and I've never had WW so I'm excited on that and it's cool cause it's mystery genetics since it was a gift I didn't ask.

The California Orange should be a really good one
When I looked it up I was very surprised. I purchased my Blue Mystic for $40-$45 I believe, and the Cali Orange they gave me three free seeds, and the Cali Orange on their site is a $55 seed pack so they gave me more expensive seeds as my free ones!

So I had a plant a few months ago that had little wormies in the soil, and I hated the idea of just throwing her out or killing her, so I decided that I'd just throw her outside in the nature's dirt, and let her run free, I haven't fed her nutrients or anything, she's starting to get big. I'll probably end up taking clones of her And killing her, or just letting her hang out till she dies naturally. I put her beside some bees so she has some company, she's probably like two foot tall now lol nature's taking good care of her she's got some bug friends crawling around on her, she's getting fed right now it just started raining, thankfully so it'll stay cooler in the house today.
IMG_20200723_151458.jpg

Annnd here's the happy girls now all fed!
Now that she's looking perky took a few small cuttings gonna probably defol and flip this week hoping to get that top left area filled in before flip.

I guess it's worth mentioning, to take a cutting it's preferred to be about three nodes or longer, I take my clones, cut the stuff towards the bottom off, cut it at a 90 degree angle, brush the bottom of the stem with scissors or a knife around the base of the stem, about an eighth of an inch up roughly, than dip it in cloning solution, and into soil it goes, and I spray the area with a little water.
the first three clones in there didn't get scraped, nor got the cloning solution, (left two clones top and bottom, and the top one second row).
I kind of forgot to, buuut now it'll be used as an experimental thing.. good luck little babies!
IMG_20200723_192808.jpg
IMG_20200723_181335.jpg

Hey 420Fam, Lights kicked out at 7pm tonight, which means the start of 12/12.
Let's hope for another plentiful harvest. The canopy is significantly more filled out this flip, andd I'm debating on throwing in a second trellis net for maybe after stretch or mid stretch to re-tain her a bit more even once she gets out of hand. thoughts anyone on when I should throw another in or if I should? my lights are still on 50ish%, thinking I may leave her at that till after stretch so she stays pretty short or should I full power on the lights now ya think?
@Backlipslide haven't seen ya in here yet check out how these ladies filled in her net already! Only been like 3ish weeks

Holly shit! Is that one plant? All I see is one pot underneath that trellis. That’s a monster!!

sorry man, I needed to take a small hiatus away from the forum.. I’ve been so busy with work, and home life, and taking care of the plants, I was too damn tired to stay up to date with everything. I skipped through all my notifications and stopped getting notifications for a lot of the journals I follow. I wouldn’t say everything’s back to normal now, I just had some time to spend in the forum. If I ever stop answering again, just send me a PM. I’ll more then likely get that faster.

For putting a second trellis, I’d say it wouldn’t hurt, but you’ve filled up the net about 80% or more, it’s time to flip now bro!!:yahoo:

@Backlipslide glad to see ya back bro, sucks everything's gone hectic on ya hopefully it all slows back down shortly, I know how overwhelming it all gets haha.

I'm running two plants this run both Blue mystic clones, going to try to beat my 4.3 Oz record, but anything near 4 I'll be happy!
I was thinking of throwing the second trellis in just to maybe retrain everything down in like 5-8 inches when everything's shooting up tall, I just didn't want the second trelis to get in the way of bud forming so didn't know if it was smart.

The trellis is significantly more filled than last flip, last flip I was maybe 60-70% filled in the trellis pre-flip. Now I'm like 95% haha. I wanted a full trellis before flip haha were gonna have Bud Walll to wall again!
I'll drop a picture for reference of how my last crop looked when I threw the trellis net into my last grow, this is about two weeks into flower for my last girl, my plants currently 2 day into flower! (Blurple is last plant, white light is this grow)
IMG_20200422_075552.jpg
IMG_20200726_174107.jpg
IMG_20200726_174114.jpg

Hired a second set of hands for the two plant grow, although this little guys pretty worthless, he brought his damn pipe and hammock first day, I don't think I've seen him work! He just points to the plant and yells "Still there" every damn 30 minutes! At least he found a nice shaded spot to hangout!
IMG_20200727_064316.jpg
IMG_20200727_073923.jpg

Back
Top Bottom