Coffee Returns To The Grow! Featuring Plant Of The Grapes

TwelveCoffee

Welcome! Take a seat this is going to be a long ride!
Hey everyone long time no see well in one of my journals at least lol! For those who are wondering what happened to the Coffee when plans were going right and I was sponsored etc…well I had a daughter and shit got real.

With that out of the way what will we be growing, where will we be growing?! In a tent in my basement now for the what

We shall be growing 3 inches Planet of the Grapes photos by Aeque Genetics

As well as maybe 1 Death Bubba for some fun lol.

I recently heavily researched SIP containers and as much as I do want to do so I may steer away from it due to money. I’m the only one working so as much as $30-$40 isn’t a lot that’s a enough food to feed my daughter for the week I rather just get some cheap fabric bags and go ape haha see what I did there?

Tomorrow morning the beans will get soaked and hopefully get some legs! With that being said I’ll tag some people in if I forget you don’t hate me I’m high as a kite right now been a day.

@Krissi Carbone @Bill284 @Danishoes21 @Melville Hobbes @InTheShed @GratefulBud @Trala @HappyHazmat88 @Roy Growin

Welcome! Take a seat this is going to be a long ride!
Hey everyone long time no see well in one of my journals at least lol! For those who are wondering what happened to the Coffee when plans were going right and I was sponsored etc…well I had a daughter and shit got real.

With that out of the way what will we be growing, where will we be growing?! In a tent in my basement now for the what

We shall be growing 3 inches Planet of the Grapes photos by Aeque Genetics

As well as maybe 1 Death Bubba for some fun lol.

I recently heavily researched SIP containers and as much as I do want to do so I may steer away from it due to money. I’m the only one working so as much as $30-$40 isn’t a lot that’s a enough food to feed my daughter for the week I rather just get some cheap fabric bags and go ape haha see what I did there?

Tomorrow morning the beans will get soaked and hopefully get some legs! With that being said I’ll tag some people in if I forget you don’t hate me I’m high as a kite right now been a day.

@Krissi Carbone @Bill284 @Danishoes21 @Melville Hobbes @InTheShed @GratefulBud @Trala @HappyHazmat88 @Roy Growin
Good Morning TC. :ciao:
Hope it's a good one. :thumb:
Have a nice weekend Amigo. :high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Thanks everyone for all the friendly responses plans changed slightly will germinate when I get home now little guy wanted to go to a car show but here is the tent setup
Still need to adjust the light and add my intake in line in.

@Krissi Carbone saw some SIP containers at Walmart but didn’t say how many gallons they where how do I figure out the volume?

Hello buoy :)

I’ve brought snacks!

IMG_8078.jpeg

So nice to see you back and growing :)

Thanks everyone for all the friendly responses plans changed slightly will germinate when I get home now little guy wanted to go to a car show but here is the tent setup
Still need to adjust the light and add my intake in line in.

@Krissi Carbone saw some SIP containers at Walmart but didn’t say how many gallons they where how do I figure out the volume?
Did you happen to take a pic? Or take note of the brand bud? I'm familiar with a few different ones

I didn’t but when I go on Tuesday I’ll take a picture for ya price wasn’t bad was like $12 or so just looked like it was a 2gal maybe 3
Prolly the 3s...if they look a little small it may be the brand whose 5s are slightly smaller than 5s at like 4.5 gl...it may have been Walmart I saw those in, actually. I do know for sure that Lowes carries the 3 and 5gl that I use

Prolly the 3s...if they look a little small it may be the brand whose 5s are slightly smaller than 5s at like 4.5 gl...it may have been Walmart I saw those in, actually. I do know for sure that Lowes carries the 3 and 5gl that I use
Thanks Krissi I’m hoping that they are the 3 or 5s but if not fabric it shall be after a long day I finally got the seeds in some soil and turns out there was 4 instead of 3! Bonus! Didn’t have any clear cups so just in the red cups it is but that’s ok it buys me time!
IMG_0892.jpeg

On to the adventure part of the day, my son and I went to a car show then improvised swimming I was supposed to stay dry haha ya right good times! Followed by a long walk, this kid has me walking almost 5km a day must be the Sagittarius in us…ADVENTURE TIME! I love the little guy as much as he can be very frustrating at times

Sounds like a great afternoon!

Love that 25% free stuff!

Got holes at the bottom?

I'm sure he feels both those things about you. :high-five:
Yes sir! Stabby stabby the bottom of the cup! Free is always awesome and oh I know he also has my temper and gets a little wild at times that’s the fun of it I get karma back but in the best way possible. I’m a little sun burned now by a little I mean being half ginger sucks welding won’t be fun on Monday lmao

Yes sir! Stabby stabby the bottom of the cup! Free is always awesome and oh I know he also has my temper and gets a little wild at times that’s the fun of it I get karma back but in the best way possible. I’m a little sun burned now by a little I mean being half ginger sucks welding won’t be fun on Monday lmao
Welding was never fun on Monday for me. Not the way I used to drink over the weekend. I made dump truck bodies and for being late ⏰ or sick every Monday, the boss would make me weld what we called the doghouse. It’s the little space where the hydraulic shaft raises the body. Lots of overhead welding in tight spaces is not fun. lol. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom