Chef's Return - Featuring Autos & ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Welcome back @ChefDGreen

It will be nice to see what you can do with that new @ViparSpectra XS1500 PRO light.

I just started one with the same light.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..
Thanks TR! It’ll be an auto run, so not a perfect assessment of my capabilities with this light, but hopefully I can get em big.

Alrighty, out with the tent, out with the old panels and in with the @ViparSpectra 's!

Lucky for me, the walls are painted flat white. I didnt up pot tonight, I'm too tired after getting the tent dealt with. everything looks good, still plugging along in the cups, none of the plants have roots circling the bottom so I think I'm still okay on time. These xs1500 pros are BRIGHT. I do have one gripe so far though, the dimmer switch has sort of clicking spots at 25 50 75 100. It's very unfortunate that I'm stuck at those power levels. I won't mention the brand, but the panels I was using before had a little read out screen that show the exact % of power draw and I could make 1 and 2% adjustments. That is a superior method of dimming, objectively. If my plants seemed stressed at 100%, i could bump it down to 93 or 94, or 83-84. WIth these xs1500s, I have to go straight to 75%. Shouldn't be a problem though, I've got them on the risers so I can micro adjust with height.

Tomorrow we transplant....

thanks for joining me everyone. It's been really fun to see you all again. This is going to be a good time.

Nice new space Chef! Love the lights! I get what you're saying about the detent stops on the power select switch. Stick around, I'm finding I like it. I know what detent I'm on and where I'm going every click.
I’m sure it’ll be not a big deal at all. I’ve got a lot more head room without the tent

So I've got almost everything transplanted into final pots. I have one last auto, the trizkit, to transplant but she's still small. I was planning to foster her out but with the increased grow space I can run with 5. Still under one panel. Once they get a bit bushier I'll turn the other panel on. I've got my cap junkie mom in the white tub.

I also gave them they're first shot of nutes. I'm going the regular MC route. 2.5ml protekt 3ml calmag 4g mc in 1.5gal water.

Thanks for your suggestions for the dimmer! We collected and feedback to company, will take it as consideration for future improvement.

The grow space looks neat and great! How big are the pots?

Have a relaxing weekend. :green_heart:

Thanks for your suggestions for the dimmer! We collected and feedback to company, will take it as consideration for future improvement.

The grow space looks neat and great! How big are the pots?

Have a relaxing weekend. :green_heart:
These plants are in 4 gallon pots. Not huge, but plenty big for a round of decent sized autos.

Welcome back @ChefDGreen the autos are looking nicer now that you've been up-potted. Still an often debated subject.........up-pot or start autos in their original pots.

Will you be reversing one of these autos to make some feminized auto seeds?

Have a great Sunday

Welcome back @ChefDGreen the autos are looking nicer now that you've been up-potted. Still an often debated subject.........up-pot or start autos in their original pots.

Will you be reversing one of these autos to make some feminized auto seeds?

Have a great Sunday
Thanks Beez! I will be! I’ll be reversing the Colorado cookies.

I hope you’ve had a great weekend

They're looking healthier today then a couple days ago.
Yeah they’re all pray now and they’ve all gotten into full veg phase where there are full length petioles on each fan leaf.

They look a lot healthier since beez signed on, so what does that tell ya?
He’s got a nose for dank autos! Which I can certainly confirm. You should see the grappa from ethos he grew.

Back
Top Bottom