Chef's Return - Featuring Autos & ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Good to see you again Chef! Back to cooking with weed seeds. :Rasta:

Hey Amigo :ciao:
One more :yahoo:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill! Welcome to my journal, thanks for checking it out.
Good to see you again Chef! Back to cooking with weed seeds. :Rasta:
Hey there GDB, good to see you glad you made it. I never did stop, I just needed a break from the work of journaling.

Edit: oh wait no, I did stop for 6 or 8 months, but I came back to growing after a while.

So, no update from my garden.. as I’m visiting my brother who bought a house near Buffalo. He had never grown weed before when he moved out east in august.

Well here’s the grandpa glue we’ve got growing in a 20 gallon pot. Part of the reason I drove out was to train her down. She day 11 of 12/12. The little plant(I say little, she’s in a 7 gallon pot LOL) is actually an LA Smaug from my CnC pollen run. Her mother was an LA Cheese plant.

….it’s going to be a lot of grandpa glue.

Hey there SO, long time no see! I’m sure you’re right, I’ve been blown away by Viparspectra in the past, so no reason to expect anything different.

What’s your plan for the summer? Will you be making reg seed or doing a chemical reversal for fems?
I have a hopefully fast finishing African sativa (maybe) to reverse and make S?'s and another indica to be determined.

That sounds sweet! From where abouts in Africa?
The Wild Lady ( Kosi bay area) originally collected 1948

LC-18 ( x of two epic landraces from opposite sides of the province. Parents collected originally in 1940s

Iklwa which is the Zulu word for the short Zulu spear. Comes from inland Natal. Likely the same genetics the Zulu warriors smoked. Neat hey? Origionally collected 1947

RVDV (Drakensberg around Cathedral Peak area. Originally collected 1951

These have a cool history to them! I can't wait to try em out!

Yeah there’s a lot of fun stuff going on down there @InTheShed . We’re talking about doing Mac v2 outdoor this season.

Those sound very interesting @StoneOtter ! were they reproduced? or are the beans from the 50s?

Glad to see you again!@ChefDGreen

Hope you have fun with XS1500 PRO. Superior penetration and unique lens design, plants will love it!

:thanks: :thanks:

Glad to see you again!@ChefDGreen

Hope you have fun with XS1500 PRO. Superior penetration and unique lens design, plants will love it!

:thanks: :thanks:
Thank you so much! I think this is going to be a fantastic run because of this new model you've all produced!
so thank you!!
Sweet light chef!! :woohoo:

:popcorn::cheesygrinsmiley:
hey there BLS! thanks! I'm hoping to grow some nice, big, seedy autos!

Tomorrow I chop my Cap Junkie that's still flowering, then I will rearrange and hang the new lights!

That's quite a coincidence...when you mentioned Cap Junky the other day it didn't mean anything to me, and then yesterday someone gifted me some beans! Now I'm looking forward to your smoke report. :)
Someone gifted you a $1000 ten pack? Wow that’s very generous!

I had no idea they were $100 a bean! 💰
$100/bean at auction. Besides that, unobtainable… unless you know a little certain someone who made like a bazillion of those little bastards.

That's quite a coincidence...when you mentioned Cap Junky the other day it didn't mean anything to me, and then yesterday someone gifted me some beans! Now I'm looking forward to your smoke report. :)
And the reports that I’ve read so far are saying mid to high thirties on total cannabinoids

...quite likely they could be a reproduction, as I've seen a couple folks making CJ crosses, so S1/F1's, have most likely been made as well and traded or gifted...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...🏝️...
Oh yes Drhook, S1s and F1s a plenty. I’ve got an F1 myself coming up. I pollinated my cap junkie with pollen from Bodhi’s super silver haze x sunshine daydream.

Back
Top Bottom