Chef's Return - Featuring Autos & ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Promotes New Growth! They look so healthy! :D

Nice day! @ChefDGreen

Things are coming along great here. One of the plants is showing a little light stress, so I’ve just been moving her out of direct light for the first 6 hours of the day or so. I don’t want to mess with the lights cause everything else seems happy. Also I transplanted the Trizkit.

What's the plant in the green container? Seeing those leaves take me back to HRM days and make me cringe.
thats the white chem. It doesnt have pests, it's the light. it's happening on the cap junky mom too

Beautiful green & healthy! :green_heart: Wow, already ready for the next round?:ganjamon:
Thank you! Yes, I’m planning my next photo reverse. Actually, reverse isn’t the right word. I’ve got stored male pollen I’m hoping to use. Chefs gonna make himself some reg seed!

Gave them all their first normal strength nutes tonight. Some were getting pretty light, others less so. Should be looking very happy in the morning

Here’s a cross i created, I believe this is the first one to be harvested. It’s the confidential cheese x cookies n Chem. LA Smaug is what I’ve named it.

I’ll be taking a trip up to see my brother to give the goods a taste in a few weeks. I think he’s probably going to grow a few more.

Back
Top Bottom