Chef's Return - Featuring Autos & ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Plants look great. Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday:

Plants look great. Happy Birthday my friend. :happy-birthday:
Thanks Val!
Hey looking good in here. Happy belated bday!:passitleft:

I saw you were trimmin up the Cap Junkie. I finally have space and am going to run it. Did you get the cut also? Have you tasted it yet?
Yessir, I got the cut from capulator. It’s really good. I was wondering if the cap junkie was going to be all bag appeal and hype but it definitely delivers on effect.

Thanks Val!

Yessir, I got the cut from capulator. It’s really good. I was wondering if the cap junkie was going to be all bag appeal and hype but it definitely delivers on effect.

Nice havent seen much info on the strain but figured it would be a banger since its from 2pretty good breeders.

Hey everybody,

Things are getting really big in the closet. I tied down the Colorado cookies for better light penetration. Also I’ve got pollen sacs!

I believe we’re through or almost through transition and are now growing buds. Feels like it happens overnight that they go into flower! Hopefully I can collect some pollen soon and start spreading it for seeds.

Hey folks,
Autos are still coming along nice. I turned the lights up for a day and the plants didn’t light it much so I’m figuring I’ll keep it around 50% power. Should be ready to harvest pollen soon.

:nervous-guy:Hope the pollen collecting goes well Chef! You plan on cutting the donor branch and setting it in a glass of water or letting it ride?
Im just gonna let it ride while collecting and dusting as much as I can.
Hi Chef, your grow is getting really interesting. What distance are the lights from the plants?
Thanks carmen. theyre about 18” from the plants

Im just gonna let it ride while collecting and dusting as much as I can.

Thanks carmen. theyre about 18” from the plants
Thank you. Do you mind reminding me what your settings for seedling and veg were please?

Awesome! Hope you get a bunch!
You and me both!
Thank you. Do you mind reminding me what your settings for seedling and veg were please?
When I sprouted my seeds I did it under a CFL bulb and they were probably under that CFL for a week or so. Then I put them straight under the Viparspectra panels. I’ve been running the Viparspectra panels at around 50% the whole time

You and me both!

When I sprouted my seeds I did it under a CFL bulb and they were probably under that CFL for a week or so. Then I put them straight under the Viparspectra panels. I’ve been running the Viparspectra panels at around 50% the whole time
Thanks. Do you think the XS1500 PRO panels would be alright for the seedlings at 25% in those first few days? Would you keep the lights at 18 inches from the plants for the duration of the grow, or would that vary?

I’d guess they would be fine for seedlings. I’d probably go more like 24 or 36 inches cause you can always move em down if the seedlings start getting leggy

Back
Top Bottom