Chef's Return - Featuring Autos & ViparSpectra XS1500 Pro

Are the cool shades of pink on those flowers in real life?
Yep, purple/pink under leaves. I’m lead to believe in a bigger pot with stronger lights she May just go fully purple/pink

Here’s a cross i created, I believe this is the first one to be harvested. It’s the confidential cheese x cookies n Chem. LA Smaug is what I’ve named it.
This is going to be a great project and the colors are amazing! :woohoo:

Just a quick update today. Everything is growing really nice. I’m pulling them out to water today. It’s been really freaking hot here for some reason, so they’re showing heat stress. It’s crazy though, April 14th the high here was 90. Still plugging along though

It is recommended to turn on the fan, good ventilation is beneficial to reduce the temperature.:blunt:

It is recommended to turn on the fan, good ventilation is beneficial to reduce the temperature.:blunt:
Oh you better believe the fans blasting!

I just need to mount the drivers outside of the closet, I think that would help a lot.

Sheesh, sorry for the absence. I celebrated my birthday this week and I also visited my brother.

The autos are coming along great, they’ve pretty much all stretched and are starting to set buds I do believe.

I’m really loving the Colorado cookies, very nice and even plant.
Happy Birthday my friend. :theband:
Garden looks great.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

yoah ,coming along nicely bro. :peace:
Looking great. Happy birthday!
Happy Birthday Chef and Happy BudDay!
A belated Happy Birthday to you Chef!
Happy Birthday my friend. :theband:
Garden looks great.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Thanks everybody! It was pretty uneventful. Which I guess is good.
Happy Birthday, @ChefDGreen ! How is that reversal coming along?
I’ve stopped treating with the CS and I’ve spotted pollen sacs, should only be a couple more weeks maybe less for pollen.
:happy-birthday: and is that plant on the right showing a bit of light stress on the leaf edges?
It’s heat stress all around, the folly of a closet grow.

Back
Top Bottom