Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Hey everybody!

Day 30 of flower and things are mooving right along. That one Glue though, she's just crazy. Her little sister was the bigger sister until a week after flip. Now she looks up to her.
Have a great weekend everyone.

:Rasta:

Hey everybody!
Day 30, plus a week, of 12/12. The plants really smell like cannabis now, and they look like it too, so I'm right on course for a good down. Not sure what else I can say. The buds are getting bigger, which is good. The plants are green, so that has to be good. The neighbors mention the smell occasionally. Apparently it gives the new lady of the house migraines. I suggested CBD capsules and a fatty.

They should have thought about that before moving into a semi detached home. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Have a great weekend everyone!
:Rasta:

Highya Mr S,

You have some seriously delishous looking buds there!! Foxtailing like I never saw before, thricomes everywhere, and a darkish healthy looking green in color! They'll smoke really fine!! Such a good job with all the detail! Happy Smokin'

Highya Mr S,

You have some seriously delishous looking buds there!! Foxtailing like I never saw before, thricomes everywhere, and a darkish healthy looking green in color! They'll smoke really fine!! Such a good job with all the detail! Happy Smokin'
The foxtailing is funny. It's happening on the plants furthest from the light, both PCK's, which leads me to believe this one is a genetic thing. The OG, which is really only 10" from the light, is loving it! :hmmmm:
Thanks for the kudos Bode. I hope you're doing well.

Lush jungle Mr.S.
And again I ask, "Who saw that coming?" :bravo:

Good morning MrS I’ve awoken feeling fine and ready to rhyme!

There was a fine man called Sauga
Whose neighbour became very fraught-a
You caused my headache she said
And she took to her bed
But when it came to fucks Sauga gave naught-a

*curtsy*
*mike drop*
*moonwalks out*

ps I’m topping today!
pps. plants on fleek as always

Back
Top Bottom