Blue Planet Nutrients Multi Strain Indoor

Update on the garden.
Durban week seven maybe id have to look back
Day 21 for these gals
Strawberry cheesecake x vortex
Noah's Ark x Cherry Pit
The big gal sour d x chem 91

Happy Daze
Hey brother I hope all is good. Garden is looking great and nice and green as usual.
SD has exploded lol she looks like a handful lmao.
Play safe and enjoy my friend

Update on the garden.
Durban week seven maybe id have to look back
Day 21 for these gals
Strawberry cheesecake x vortex
Noah's Ark x Cherry Pit
The big gal sour d x chem 91

Happy Daze
Looking great Dusty....that Durban sure is catching my eye, she's looks like she's gonna be a tasty one.

Hey brother I hope all is good. Garden is looking great and nice and green as usual.
SD has exploded lol she looks like a handful lmao.
SD is a big gal, she is drinking like a fish.
Looking great Dusty....that Durban sure is catching my eye, she's looks like she's gonna be a tasty one
She is coming down soon. Hopefully some psychedelic smoke. Last one was more caffeine high. Still cool, but im after some tracers. Lol
Beautiful! So much eye candy!
Thanks sister. The Mrs, like to smoke so i gotta keep it growing. Lol

Lil update Durban is coming down soon. Maybe today.

The new gals looking good. White Widow and Gorilla Glue.

Had a small job out in a cow pasture. Then look what i found.
Oh I've seen enough Tracers while in hospitals- I'm good till next visit :rofl: .

That GG and WW look perfect.

Hope you have a great day brother.

SD is a big gal, she is drinking like a fish.

She is coming down soon. Hopefully some psychedelic smoke. Last one was more caffeine high. Still cool, but im after some tracers. Lol

Thanks sister. The Mrs, like to smoke so i gotta keep it growing. Lol

Yea when the hubby gets all huffy when I ask for help w my girls, I always remind him how much he likes to smoke haha!

I've seen enough Tracers while in hospitals- I'm good till next visit :rofl: .

That GG and WW look perfect.

Hope you have a great day brother.
That doesn't sound like fun brother.
I was heavy into physadelics as a kid, could count the trips ive taken. Been a long time though. Kinda hesitant to eat them mushrooms.
Yea when the hubby gets all huffy when I ask for help w my girls, I always remind him how much he likes to smoke haha!
Our significant others. Wouldn't trade them for all the gold in the world, thats what makes us so rich.

That doesn't sound like fun brother.
I was heavy into physadelics as a kid, could count the trips ive taken. Been a long time though. Kinda hesitant to eat them mushrooms.
It's fun walking out if that counts- :rofl:

Girls are looking great this morning Dusty. Hope you have a wonderful day brother

It's fun walking out if that counts- :rofl:

Girls are looking great this morning Dusty. Hope you have a wonderful day brother
Walking out counts the most. Ive been very lucky to avoid the hospitals.
Had to spend a couple nights when i was 19, i got bit by a copperhead, then i was whacked in the head with a hammer when i was about 30 that took an e.r. visit. One minor surgery and thats about it.
Most of the time i go is to see other people.

Hey brother I hope all is good.
Making hash for 4/20 it will be 15 years of marriage for us this year. Making the wife some hash hearts these are 0.5 grams a peice.
Congratulations brother this is a monumental step. Wifey and myself r on our 15th year as well. Don’t know how she stayed with me for all these years lol. I can be a handful.

Enjoy my friend I’m glad you found your better half as well because we all need someone to keep us on the straight and narrow.

I calk my success up to keeping wifey well sedated and it helps when she’s seeing red because I’m up to something stupid lmao

OP
Hey brother I hope all is good.

Congratulations brother this is a monumental step. Wifey and myself r on our 15th year as well. Don’t know how she stayed with me for all these years lol. I can be a handful.

Enjoy my friend I’m glad you found your better half as well because we all need someone to keep us on the straight and narrow.

I calk my success up to keeping wifey well sedated and it helps when she’s seeing red because I’m up to something stupid lmao

My Dad told me when I was young, son dont Mary till youve known the person for 10 years then you will know fore sure. Lol i made her wait 8 till i asked. Somedays im like would have them two extra years made a difference. :rofl:
All kidding aside i turn 40 next month and couldnt pick anybody else to be there with me. I feel blessed for sure.

Mmmm strawberry vortex sounds yummyyyy!
I just ordered some seeds for my next round. We got photos this time and we got Granddaddy Purple. Can't waittttt!
Strawberries and lemons who could resist. Lol

Ohhhh Granddaddy purps yes mamm. I have some gdp crosses i might have to throw some down next round.

Hey brother I hope all is good with you and the family.
Im just making my way around to say hi and trying to stay caught up with everyone.
Plants r looking great my friend and hope your getting to spend some quality time with all your ladies.
Play safe and enjoy brother
All is well brother. Hope you and yours are doing great. I went from unofficial forman to official forman last week at work, it come with a raise. Woot woot.
We are at that busy time again no 60s yet but solid hard 40s. I get a little time in the morning and the evening to play with the plants.

Back
Top Bottom