Mr. Sauga's Sponsored Grow Journal - Featuring Atreum Lighting And Blue Planet Nutrients

Terrific looking harvest MrS! So nice that you lined them all up in size places for their graduation photograph. You may find the auto water thing to make training difficult, but keeping them damp all the time certainly didn't hurt root growth. :eek:

How many days above ground was this one?
The training, or lack thereof, truly makes a difference on how much larf is produced.
So does not thinning after flip. ;)
Pretty maids all in a row!
LOL! True dat.

I don’t have a fancy watering system to pin it on tho, mine was just plain laziness and procrastination.
Well in all honesty, the watering system wasn't the issue. I could easily say the same thing^^. The system made the plant grow, the grower failed to come up with a solution for training :).

but keeping them damp all the time certainly didn't hurt root growth.
Yes, so I guess that myth is busted too!

So does not thinning after flip. ;)
I did, I did!. Took off lots of branches, but I didn't thin the larf as I normally would throughout flower.
Do they smell like weed in a different way to each other at all? :rofl:
LOLOL! :high-five: I think so, yes!

Congrats on the harvest MrS! How will you be drying these beautiful buds - standard line dry, or low & slow in the frig, or...?

Congrats on the harvest MrS! How will you be drying these beautiful buds - standard line dry, or low & slow in the frig, or...?
Thanks Beez! It's always a low and slo for me. The fridge is packed. I had to double up the bags instead of the normal ounce I would put in. Thanks for stopping by!
Keep bringing those beauties down Mr Sauga! Fantastic!
Thanks Otter, and I will try and do my best. Thanks for stopping by. I'm sure I'll be catching up on everyone's journals this year. I hope you've been well!

I made it back just in time, congrats on the harvest!! And holy roots Batman! Any reason you don’t use fabric pots so you don’t need to worry about getting rootbound?

Hey everybody!
Bust day today. Took down the Original Glues, which smelled a lot like the other plants I had growing in there. These things are stick AF. They've been at the back of the tent and not really touched at all. The first set of pics was from the tall lanky one.
The second set, or Original Glue #2, had some beautiful trichs and packed tight buds. I was really impressed with her.

So, I hope everyone had a good weekend, and happy Fourth of July to all of you American folk! Stay safe.

The Original Glue #2 starts here.

:Rasta:

I made it back just in time, congrats on the harvest!! And holy roots Batman! Any reason you don’t use fabric pots so you don’t need to worry about getting rootbound?
Thanks Dee. This was the only time I never used fab pots. The auto watering system I used had these pots making the best fit for the matrix tops. I'll be going back to fabs this upcoming grow.

Back
Top Bottom