VG's Sponsor Spotlight Starring Atreum LED & Weed Seeds Express

Chemdog was popular and seemed to be liked by growers. Sounds like a great choice. Bubba Kush is very stoney, also!! Berner Cookies sounds like the ultimate strain! Can't go wrong with those great choices! Happy Smokin'
Thanks for weighing in Bode. I know I really want the Bubba and the Varin since it's hard to source and is purported to have special qualities.
It's a very high THCV cultivar.
If you get your hands on Varin, count me in!

Pretty trichomes, plenty of time. And I used to be a pretty good cook until I no longer cooked. :)
Might be fun to do a tiny comp if we could get some. No pressure though I'd be happy just to get some into my hands.
Fingers crossed big time.

What do y'all think about
Pre 98'Bubba, Chemdawg and Doug's Varin for my next WSE grow?

Was also looking at Berner's Cookies.
Just tossing around ideas at this point. I should probably figure it out soon though.
All of the above for sure! Hi Hon :ciao: ! That old clown(gone now) says Chemdog is the best hitting bud he's smoked!
"VG and Shed: Darin' to grow Varin"
Oh Yes Please!

So......got any pics of those trimmed up Ghost Train Haze buds yet? Or any of the others? Some of us are salivating waiting for them, lol.

I had a question for you on the GTH if you don't mind. You had mentioned in an earlier conversation that the GTH likes it warm and dry, but I didn't ask you about any specifics in that regard. Your plants vegged beautifully and we're using the identical genetics, as I also got the @Weed Seeds Express Ghost Train Haze (THANK YOU TO ONE OF OUR FAVORITE SPONSERS!). So what were the vegging environmental conditions you used for veg for the GTH? If I'm not mistaken you had multiple strains in the same space as well, so you likely faced the same thing I am now, which is, at what consistent environment do I want to veg three different strains that all like it relatively warm and dryish? At the moment, in seedling/early veg, they are maintained at a pretty constant 76-78 degrees (night and day, I don't lower temps at night until way later) and an RH of about 50%. That's a little lower than I would normally keep the humidity at this point, by around 10-15 points. This is my idea of warm and dry, and it seems they like it. In particular, you can actually see the difference in the little GTH between 72 and 80 degrees - she definitely prefers it closer to 80. You're right on apparently, which I expected, and I told you I would be peppering you with Ghost Train questions, lol. Welcome to peppering. So do you think 76-78/50-55% will work for most of veg? I know it's early but that seems to be the sweet spot so far. I get that things change as the plants grow, just looking for your opinion on a baseline to work with. It's funny/not funny that all the literature on this strain fails to get SPECIFIC about what they want, as I find to be the case with almost every strain description out there. To get specific you gotta talk to someone you trust who actually grew it successfully. As you did beautifully.

By the way, as long as we're at it, what was your preferred temperature and humidity for budding that girl, or where did you decide to be with that given you had multiple strains in the same space? (I love that challenge - one of these days I'll do an entire dedicated grow of only one strain - maybe next time with the Chocolope)

Thanks for letting me grill you. :thumb:

All of the above for sure! Hi Hon :ciao: ! That old clown(gone now) says Chemdog is the best hitting bud he's smoked!

Oh Yes Please!
Hey darlin'.
I'm just waiting to hear back from @Weed Seeds Express.
I want the Bubba,Chemdawg and especially the Doug's Varin.
Think it's just what I need.
Buttercup ordered some yesterday... mostly to make me jealous.

So what were the vegging environmental conditions you used for veg for the GTH?
I stuck to my vpd chart in veg. It's summer here and I have a window ac that I have to have on full blast most of the time. It can get chilly in here.
My grows do better in the winter where I can manage the temps in my room without impacting the rest of our house. Low to mid 70s is what it usually fell around.
Welcome to peppering. So do you think 76-78/50-55% will work for most of veg?
I do. When I was initially looking into the GTH it said she like warm temps and rh around 40% in flower, long walks on the beach. ;) Veg should be fine at around 50-ish %
what was your preferred temperature and humidity for budding that girl, or where did you decide to be with that given you had multiple strains in the same space?
Almost the same answer as above. It's much harder to mange my temps in the summer. They kinda fall where they fall. I just do my best with what I'm given. Still try to stick to the vpd chart when possible. I have a humidifier if I need it.
It's been really humid here lately so I haven't need it at all.
I'm getting concerned about the buds on the Skywalker. They are pretty tight.

Thanks for letting me grill you. :thumb:
Always happy to help.

Pics of GTH buds...

First time I tried it it gave me the giggles for about two hours. Having some right now with my morning joe.

Yup, she's a keeper!

Hey darlin'.
I'm just waiting to hear back from @Weed Seeds Express.
I want the Bubba,Chemdawg and especially the Doug's Varin.
Think it's just what I need.
Buttercup ordered some yesterday... mostly to make me jealous.

I stuck to my vpd chart in veg. It's summer here and I have a window ac that I have to have on full blast most of the time. It can get chilly in here.
My grows do better in the winter where I can manage the temps in my room without impacting the rest of our house. Low to mid 70s is what it usually fell around.

I do. When I was initially looking into the GTH it said she like warm temps and rh around 40% in flower, long walks on the beach. ;) Veg should be fine at around 50-ish %

Almost the same answer as above. It's much harder to mange my temps in the summer. They kinda fall where they fall. I just do my best with what I'm given. Still try to stick to the vpd chart when possible. I have a humidifier if I need it.
It's been really humid here lately so I haven't need it at all.
I'm getting concerned about the buds on the Skywalker. They are pretty tight.

Always happy to help.

Pics of GTH buds...

First time I tried it it gave me the giggles for about two hours. Having some right now with my morning joe.

Yup, she's a keeper!
Awesome. Thanks for the help. Those buds are gorgeous. Nice job!

Yup, she's a keeper!
You know it's good when you get giggly.

Congrats on the harvest, VG! Ghost Train Haze is on my list of strains I want to try. I want to try it because it's high in terpinolene, which is the terpene that gets me high best.

The top 3 terpenes that tend to work best for me and my needs are terpinolene, caryophyllene and humulene.

And, on that note, I vote for ChemDawg. I was just reading about it today and now want to grow it as it's high in caryophyllene, has Sour Diesel (which I already know I like) as a child and can help relieve anxiety, which is something I need.

Awesome. Thanks for the help. Those buds are gorgeous. Nice job!
They smoke twice as good as they look!
That GTH is pretty and you have rosin under your nail. :)
I try to be neat and clean. You weren't supposed to see dirty nails.
You know it's good when you get giggly.
My friend told me I can't smoke it while talking on the phone with him. He can't take non-stop giggles I guess?
Something about not being able to understand me.
Congrats on the harvest, VG! Ghost Train Haze is on my list of strains I want to try. I want to try it because it's high in terpinolene, which is the terpene that gets me high best.

The top 3 terpenes that tend to work best for me and my needs are terpinolene, caryophyllene and humulene.

And, on that note, I vote for ChemDawg. I was just reading about it today and now want to grow it as it's high in caryophyllene, has Sour Diesel (which I already know I like) as a child and can help relieve anxiety, which is something I need.
I'll be asking for the Chemdawg for sure.
It's one that I've wanted since I started growing.
I really like the diesel strains as well.

My friend told me I can't smoke it while talking on the phone with him. He can't take non-stop giggles I guess?
Something about not being able to understand me.

everyone bitches at me about hearing my waterpipe gurgling away when on the phone with me.
it wouldn't be so bad, but sometimes it's a business call. the bands still book our production no matter ... :p

Hey y'all.

A few days ago I ended up chopping the Sirius Black. Found a few nanners on her and decided it was time. I do have the Skywalker in that tent still. She has some time left and I'd rather her not go to seed. I do expect a few but thought that the longer I left it the worse it would be.
I did spray almost everything in the tent down with water. The light and exhaust fan being the exception. I'll clean those up soon.

Anyway, this is what her trichs looked like at chop.

She was looking pretty crispy at the end.

She was at day #146 days since sprout and day # 83 since flip.

Just the Skywalker left to go. She looks like she has a week or two left on her.

I'll grab some pics later on.

Hope y'all are having a good evening/ morning/whatever!

Congrats on the harvest, VG! The trichomes looked mostly cloudy to me so I'm sure it was close. Can't wait for the smoke report.

Congrats on the harvest VG! That was a good idea to take it down before it siriously seeded the Skywalker.

Harvest pics?
I do have a pic of the plant hanging as well as a tester bud that I'm just about ready to try.

That work for ya??
Hell yeah!
Congrats on the harvest, VG! The trichomes looked mostly cloudy to me so I'm sure it was close. Can't wait for the smoke report.
Close enough for me.
Trimming up my tester this morning was a treat. She smells like skunky grapes.
It's one of those strains that you have a hard time putting down...cuz she sticks to your fingers so much.
I know, I know,poor me.

Highya VG,

She looks so gorgeous with all the trichomes bumper to bumper! Looks really sticky! Hope you're in for a treat. Gotta love the trichomes!! Happy Smokin'

Highya VG,

She looks so gorgeous with all the trichomes bumper to bumper! Looks really sticky! Hope you're in for a treat. Gotta love the trichomes!! Happy Smokin'
Hey hon.
Just tried the tester.

You know that I know that you know that we can tell if bud is going to be exceptional right off the bat.
Well, what do you know!?!?
She has it! Gonna be a real treat after the cure.

Have I told you lately that I love weed?:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom